Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend (8061 Views)

'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC / Gov.fashola May Decamp From APC! / Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by apala911: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ladipo Market May Be Reopened Before The Weekend – Fashola

Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, Thursday told DailyPost and other media organisations that the Ladipo market which it shutdown may be re-opened before weekend, if the clean-up exercise currently ongoing in the market is completed.

Governor Fashola said this while on an unscheduled visit to the market alongside his Imo state counterpart, Rochas Okorocha.

Gov. Rochas Okorocha, appealed to the traders to cooperate with the state government on the clean-up exercise in order to reap some benefits from the government.

He urged the governor to rehabilitate some bad portions of the Ladipo Road.

The visiting governor advised the traders in the market to eschew factions, adding that there was a lot to enjoy from government if they could unite. He said, “Please cooperate with the governor”

When next I come here, I want to come and launch the new Ladipo Market with the governor, with electricity, good road network, water and other things you want. Please cooperate with him.

“When I asked him what can be done to improve the lives of our people, he said to me that he can do anything to make the Igbo happy here. “I sincerely thank the governor for bringing me, because the impression out there is different from what I am seeing.”

While responding, Gov. Fashola said he was concerned about the plight of the traders, but stressed that the environmental degradation in the market could not continue unchecked. The Governor insisted that business must be done in a sustainable manner in the market.

He said, “While you are doing your businesses, your landlords and those who live around here must be able to access their homes.

“The factories here must be able to operate while you are also doing your businesses so that all of you will generate the revenue that we need to upgrade your market.”

Fashola said the market would be opened if the traders could quickly finish up the cleanup before weekend.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/08/ladipo-market-may-be-reopened-before-the-weekend-fashola/

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
LOBATAN!

FASHOLA YOU DO WELL O!

EKO ONI BAJE O!

O BA JE TI!

RA RA! cool

Thanks to my Amiable Governor Rochas Okorocha for his visit to Ladipo Market. Rochas, chiri gaba, ndi Imo so gi na azu.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by sammyyoung3: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
sadDon't take it to frontpage PLZ!!!!
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by 50calibre(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
I knew its closure wasn't going to last, fashola being a man with common sense knows the revenue that market generates.

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by iamswizz(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
God Save Fashola!... if not eh!

i for tell am thank you

2 Likes

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Obiora4life: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
50calibre: I knew its closure wasn't going to last, fashola being a man with common sense knows the revenue that market generates.

Lol, who doesn't like money? grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by babaowo: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
leader who listen to his people....kudos to brf,but we don't want okada again ooo!!! tired of okada cruelty operations,eg robbery,kiddnaping etc in d land...

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Will be nice to see the pix of cleansed Ladipo market . . . .
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by bigfat04(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
THIS GUY DEY TRY ONLY BE SAY SOMETIMES DE GUY DEY [size=25pt]OVER VEX [/size]....

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Akpaife(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Fashion or Fashola better open dat mrkt or Rochas will lock ur office becos he is more educated dan u
Na ur piple yourba[dirty piple] teach us nt 2 keep lagos neat

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by kaysy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sure... cos he has checked the states account balance only to realize low income tax.......... so Ladipo will be re-opened.

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
kaysy: Sure... cos he has checked the states account balance only to realize low income tax.......... so Ladipo will be re-opened.

GBAM, Badagry my a$$, you dont decide to us where we do our business cos we pay RAW CASH...Ego diya cool cool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Tunde20197: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: Will be nice to see the pix of cleansed Ladipo market . . . .

oga fhemmmy you have an email from bruno orjiakor. biko give him bold 6 before he strangles somebody here oh angry
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by CLIQBOY(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Akpa ife: Fashion or Fashola better open dat mrkt or [s]Rochas will lock ur office becos he is more educated dan u[/s]
fashola na lawyer
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nice
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by TableLeg(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
IGBO KWENU grin
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Akpaife(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
CLIQBOY: fashola na lawyer
Lawyer my foot

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by UnknownMember: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
Make I dey watch...

If the market isnt up to code, I will advice it be left closed. These traders need to learn the hard way.
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by baby124: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
Opportunity to get each trader registered for tax. Since they claim they make 100billion a day. Divide that amount by the number of traders. That is probably what each trader brings in. So you can estimate the tax bill to send them every quarter. See why big mouth no good?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Oohrhii(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
berem: LOBATAN!

FASHOLA YOU DO WELL O!

EKO ONI BAJE O!

O BA JE TI!

RA RA! cool

Thanks to my Amiable Governor Rochas Okorocha for his visit to Ladipo Market. Rochas, chiri gaba, ndi Imo so gi na azu.

which one you be sef.. See as you dey chop yoruba and igbo like biscuit. shocked na wa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Oohrhii(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Akpa ife: Fashion or Fashola better open dat mrkt or Rochas will lock ur office becos he is more educated dan u

Na idiot you be. Na yoruba teach you to be dirty.. Go check your village market in fact all the Markets in the east. Aba owerri and others..
See truth be told..Dirty don dey una genes.
Olobe!

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Oohrhii(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Akpa ife: Fashion or Fashola better open dat mrkt or Rochas will lock ur office becos he is more educated dan u

Na idi.ot you be. Na yoruba teach you to be dirty.. Go check your village market in fact all the Markets in the east. Aba owerri and others..
Olobe! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by stepone(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Oohrhii:

Na idi.ot you be. Na yoruba teach you to be dirty.. Go check your village market in fact all the Markets in the east. Aba owerri and others..
Olobe! undecided

Don't mind him. As dumb as he is, he doesn't know his right from left. Yoruba teaches him how to get dirty What an Epic statement from him. He should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by KINGwax(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
berem: LOBATAN!

FASHOLA YOU DO WELL O!

EKO ONI BAJE O!

O BA JE TI!

RA RA! cool

fucckin tribal asswipe!!!!
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Warlord3000(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Some dum'my heads haven't been to Ladipo Market before, that's why dem dey talk trash about Fashola..

I live around the area and trust me, that place is nothing to write home about... Rough, dirty etc..

And during the rainy season na another thing entirely..

MY token be say... Lock am as often as possible until cleanliness and orderliness is back to the market...
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tunde20197:

oga fhemmmy you have an email from bruno orjiakor. biko give him bold 6 before he strangles somebody here oh angry

I have seen and responded since and nice talking to you on the Phone, sir . . . regards to madam.
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Ngwakwe: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
My humble advice for Ndigbo doing business across South West States

Learn to do things collectively for yourselves and never depend solely on the Government for provision of facilities and social amenities in your area of operation.

Always close any loophole that will necessitate aggression. Avoid delaying tax payment, necessary duties and levies.

Make your demands known to the Government for reference purposes and use your unity as a bargaining force.

Always avoid putting all your eggs in one basket. Establish some branch of your businesses in the East and invest in Real Estate across the South East States.

Be good Ambassador of Igbo people.

Always remember there is no place like home.

I extent my sympathy to all Ndigbo doing business in Ladipo market who have lost much by deliberate action of Gov. Fashola including some that will have to pay interest to the bank for money borrowed but never used.

God will replenish your treasury and give you more favour in your businesses.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by hardbody: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Warlord3000: Some dum'my heads haven't been to Ladipo Market before, that's why dem dey talk trash about Fashola..

I live around the area and trust me, that place is nothing to write home about... Rough, dirty etc..

And during the rainy season na another thing entirely..

MY token be say... Lock am as often as possible until cleanliness and orderliness is back to the market...

see your sorry life? you live around that ghetto, later you will come here to brag about how big and important you are. i determine your worth by dint of your locality. you are indeed a below average citizen, little wonder you are pained at the fact that those guys are making money and living larger than your generations yet unborn

5 Likes

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
you are a bast*ard. No b we d same Yoruba that accomodated u igbos and gave u life?
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by camcor(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2013

So, u are follow follow. Use your brain next time and do the right thing.stupid
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by OdenigboAroli1: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
I heard Rochas slapped Fashola around at the alausa office till Fashola apologized and agreed to visit the market with him, see the slap marks on his face?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu / Task Force Gives Deadline To Illegal Structure Owners Along Badagry Expressway / Thunder Will Strike Anybody That Give God The Credit When Coronavirus Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.