Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend (8062 Views)

'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC / Gov.fashola May Decamp From APC! / Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Obiora4life: 1:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

mumu!

Yorubas are sitting on oil wells and are quiet,. 1 yoruba's oil well fetch billions in "dollars" each day but nobody knows.

150 ibos sitting on spare parts (substandard by the way) and bring in combined 100billion. "naira". each day and they no allow the whole continent to sleep.

there are two classes of Nigerians: Yoruba and others. The others are ranked in this order

1 hausa
2. ijaw
3. ibo.

Lol, your bigotry has so blinded your eyes that you could barely see... I challenge you to produce your number of barrels PD X the current export conversion rate. Even at 1 million bpd x $120pb, that's $120million. That is ALL YORUBAS who produce all combined their total output, still not up to 1million bpd. So please, throw out your own figures.

In addition, use a standard base exchange rate of N160 to $1, divide N100 billion, that $625million daily. You will have to scale to down by 5x to rank your $120 output, i.e., given the assumption that ALL yoruba wells pump out 1million bpd. As you can see, they have the 5x shouting ratio compared to you. Next time before you post, please think.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Ngwakwe: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2013
We are going no where. As long as I, my children and my people still recite Nigerian Pledge.

You should know the content of Nigerian Pledge.

We will occupy everywhere and enjoy the same right as the indigenes, Full and free.

ndu_chucks: @Ngwakwe. Oa o ife m gwalu ya smiley
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by nduchucks: 1:50am On Mar 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: We are going no where. As long as I, my children and my people still recite Nigerian Pledge.

You should know the content of Nigerian Pledge.

We will occupy everywhere and enjoy the same right as the indigenes, Full and free.

abi you have turned to a blind bat ni? You are supposed to read my post, not the one above mine. Now return to the link and read the correct post lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Ngwakwe: 1:57am On Mar 10, 2013
Na why you dey abuse me

Oya edit am

ndu_chucks:

abi you have turned to a blind bat ni? You are supposed to read my post, not the one above mine. Now return to the link and read the correct post,
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Obijulius: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

mumu!

Yorubas are sitting on oil wells and are quiet,. 1 yoruba's oil well fetch billions in "dollars" each day but nobody knows.

150 ibos sitting on spare parts (substandard by the way) and bring in combined 100billion. "naira". each day and they no allow the whole continent to sleep.

there are two classes of Nigerians: Yoruba and others. The others are ranked in this order

1 hausa
2. ijaw
3. ibo.

Another hater just posted. O boi no commit suicide ooooo! Lol @ ur hopelessness,@sitting on oil. If u have wat it takes to stand as a nation make a case for splitting of dis country.
When wise men speak even cowards would dare to wispher.
U will 4eva remain indebted to d igbos 4 d rest of ur miserly life.

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Obijulius: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2013
Obiora4life:

Lol, your bigotry has so blinded your eyes that you could barely see... I challenge you to produce your number of barrels PD X the current export conversion rate. Even at 1 million bpd x $120pb, that's $120million. That is ALL YORUBAS who produce all combined their total output, still not up to 1million bpd. So please, throw out your own figures.

In addition, use a standard base exchange rate of N160 to $1, divide N100 billion, that $625million daily. You will have to scale to down by 5x to rank your $120 output, i.e., given the assumption that ALL yoruba wells pump out 1million bpd. As you can see, they have the 5x shouting ratio compared to you. Next time before you post, please think.

Nice write up! If they can't tink we will help them think.
Very soon we will buy all d lands in Lagos and begin to rent out to dem(if dey can afford it).
If u have money u can control any yoruba man. Just give him money and he will dumbale for u. Just don't give him enuf money to make him comfortable, just enuf to keep dem comin and betray each other.
If abacha could use dem to get mko abiola and kudirat we can use money to get anytin from dem.

Money is power. Igobs have money, thus they have d power. Oya gawk urself haters.

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by VirginFinder: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
Obijulius:

Nice write up! If they can't tink we will help them think.
Very soon we will buy all d lands in Lagos and begin to rent out to dem(if dey can afford it).
If u have money u can control any yoruba man. Just give him money and he will dumbale for u. Just don't give him enuf money to make him comfortable, just enuf to keep dem comin and betray each other.
If abacha could use dem to get mko abiola and kudirat we can use money to get anytin from dem.

Money is power. Igobs have m

Empty boasts!
How many Igbos are on Forbes' list for billionaires?
You better go and beg Fashola to open Ladipo.
Middle class champions.
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by Obiora4life: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Empty boasts!
How many Igbos are on Forbes' list for billionaires?
You better go and beg Fashola to open Ladipo.
Middle class champions.

Lol, you and your Forbes List..lol

That Igbos decide not to count their wealth just yet doesn't mean none exist, at the right time, when free market evolves, without intervention of govt to oppress the other and favor the other, you will finally see one on there...

1 Like

Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by VirginFinder: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Obiora4life:

Lol, you and your Forbes List..lol

That Igbos decide not to count their wealth just yet doesn't mean none exist, at the right time, when free market evolves, without intervention of govt to oppress the other and favor the other, you will finally see one on there...

What govt intervention has made Seun Osewa and Nairaland more successful than several Nairaland related forums owned and run Igbos.
Igbos will rather be on Nairaland than their own compatriot's forum.

A fresh Igbo graduate will prefer to work in GTBank over Diamond or Fidelity bank.
A Yoruba will never!

You guys are experts in giving excuses. There is always an excuse for why you guys are not as successful as Yorubas by and large.

Bro, Yorubas are great. We are a very old, ancient, sophisticated people.

Only northerners come close.

It cant be helped.
Re: Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend by EmekaA125(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2021
IGBO OWNS LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari's Military / Nnamdi Azikiwe's 111th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.