Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach (35007 Views)

30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image / My Mom Is Missing / Mom Has Son Sign Agreement For iPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Nancywealth(f): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2013
the shape on her belly really looks like a human face
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by sammily(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2013
Chill out guys, what you are looking at is not the baby's face but an illusion. For those who didn't read the story to the end before jumping to conclusion, here is it;

What everyone is seeing is not actually the face of McMartin’s unborn child, but an illusion. The Sun spoke to medical expert Dr. Carol Cooper who explained that the “face” was actually a trick that was caused by her swollen belly button, an old bellybutton piercing, veins and stretch marks.

She added: “The paler area that forms the ‘face’ may well be the baby’s back.”

Please always read the complete story before writing your comments. It is not a race.
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by peculiarmag: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by kandiikane(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2013
Confusion:
Do you mean he is the antichri....

No voldermort from harry potter...
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Nicepoker(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2013
how is the baby positioned. And the nose coincides wit the fallopian tube spot of the mum. Is the baby feeding through the nose?
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2013
Kai,
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Thevenine(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2013
no be the face now...na just shape of face the baby form at that time
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Lovine: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2013
What kind of human beings are in Nairaland? They doubt everything even when it happens to themselves. I am not surprise.
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2013
Dumbness is not the exclusive preserve of the uneducated. How does an educated person believe that her baby's face is pressing against the womb wall aka "tummy" when it is well known that babies assume the fetal curl in the womb?

Dundi-ness is indeed universal.
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by ifeomabernard(f): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
shocked shocked jesus christ eye sore!!
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by avalontony(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
holy Ghost fire......blaster every witch, wizard, winchads, amen.
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123: na wa ooooooo, which one be this one ?
adaobi adaobi adaobi,how many times I call u?I sure say u don forget.madam u like to dey ask jamb questions
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Andyforte: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Una too DEY lie. Ah ah wetin? 1. That face is the face of a mature man. 2. It's too big for it to be inside 3. This is absolutely crazy
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Rotime1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
that is not ordinary. to be candid, the woman needs deliverance.
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Waxxzy(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2013
I can do that with photoshop.
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Waxxzy: I can do that with photoshop.
who asked you?
Re: Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach by MzTiletohSet(f): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2013
Na̶̲̥̅̊ old man face i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! / "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.