Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? (1377 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by PrebabyG(f): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Why do some men love to impregnant someone they want to marry b4 their marriage??
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by Harbb: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Because they' want to be sure of your fertility status.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
@harb, who fertility?
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by bams01: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Because your username says it all!!! grin wink
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
I knw dat u are amg dat bad boyz or men dat do such a thing!
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by bams01: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
You Know?? Come on, you dont know nada
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by AZeD1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
Because they want a baby making machine
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
Baby making machine, hmm!
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Why do some men love to impregnant someone they want to marry b4 their marriage??

to get a confirmation that she is able and capable to produce.

come to think of it, who will go to the market to get a 'non-tested' good this days.
Men don wise up o!
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by PrebabyG(f): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Buh, dat's wrong
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Buh, dat's wrong

who said its wrong?
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by jhydebaba(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
Prebaby.G bagaun . :
shocked
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by PrebabyG(f): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
I said it, cos being pregnant at the wedding nyte will make de honeymoon too boring for de 2 couples.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by andyanders: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Prebaby.G.:

They are not men.The men are men with low esteem or iq, and you run away from them.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by andyanders: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Prebaby.G.:

They are not men.They are men with low esteem or iq, and you better run away from them.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by PrebabyG(f): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2013
Hmm
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by jmoore(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2013
A wise man will not build a house on a land he has not paid for. A wise man has no business with sex until the lady becomes his wife.
Men that want pregnancy before marriage are very selfish
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by PrebabyG(f): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Nice talk
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2013
It is better for all to say the truth in relationships.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by KINGwax(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2013
jmoore: A wise man will not build a house on a land he has not paid for. A wise man has no business with sex until the lady becomes his wife.
listen child, I will not tryna do dt bt I dnt mind doing it. Though, am okay with ma girlie but the main reason most guys do ds is because of wot d world as turned to today. U see a girl of 18yrs avin series of abortion. And to make matters worst, most are tru self medication in which the womb may be affected.
Av met a frnd who had only one and can't get pregnant again, seen a frnd who's gotten her womb so weak it can't hold pregnancy for 3months!!!
Guy, I knw its bad but it worst not to be sure.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by jmoore(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2013
KINGwax: listen child, I will not tryna do dt bt I dnt mind doing it. Though, am okay with ma girlie but the main reason most guys do ds is because of wot d world as turned to today. U see a girl of 18yrs avin series of abortion. And to make matters worst, most are tru self medication in which the womb may be affected.
Av met a frnd who had only one and can't get pregnant again, seen a frnd who's gotten her womb so weak it can't hold pregnancy for 3months!!!
Guy, I knw its bad but it worst not

will you encourage your daughters to do it?
Is it only women that have fertility problems?
Medical test is what is available in this 21st century.

You have already acknowledged that it is bad.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by alfredo4u(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2013
men r scare because 70percent of dem ve undagone d and c for abt 20times. D only way to blieve dem is to prgnant dem 1st.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by PrebabyG(f): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hmm
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by Youngpo413: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
hoes commits too much abortions,most b!tches had aborted their wombs too,so a sharp guy has to be certain.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by Youngpo413: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
I said it, cos being pregnant at the wedding nyte will make de honeymoon too boring for de 2 couples.
who gives a fuckkk about honeymoon?
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
jmoore:
A wise man will not build a house on a land he has not paid for. A wise man has no business with sex until the lady becomes his wife.

U talk sense here.
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Who the heck does dat, with ur common sense u get pregnant for a man u havn't married....dat lady should be high on oshogbo weed cheesy
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by cyprus000: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
jmoore:
[size=13pt]
Tho I don't subscribe to the idea of getting a woman preg..first. Cos I don't mind if I have a baby by me or not. I can adopt anytime.

But I think your logic is flop. A real wise man checks if a land he want to acquire is legit before payment,cos he doesn't want story that touch when he wants to develop it.
[/size]
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by spicy244(f): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Tho I don't subscribe to the idea of getting a woman preg..first. Cos I don't mind if I have a baby by me or not. I can adopt anytime.

But I think your logic is flop. A real wise man checks if a land he want to acquire is legit before payment,cos he doesn't want story that touch when he wants to develop it.
[/size]

'I can adopt at any time'.....Easier said than done
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by cyprus000: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
spicy244:

'I can adopt at any time'.....Easier said than done

[size=13pt]
Ma'am.

There are so many things you don't know about Cyprus, and this is one.
[/size]
Re: He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? by missyadorable(f): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
KINGwax:
listen child, I will not tryna do dt bt I dnt mind doing it. Though, am okay with ma girlie but the main reason most guys do ds is because of wot d world as turned to today. U see a girl of 18yrs avin series of abortion. And to make matters worst, most are tru self medication in which the womb may be affected.
Guy, I knw its bad but it worst not to be sure.
Hmmm! nice point but who impregnated all these girls? definitely,not men,i suppose

(1) (Reply)

Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! / It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. / Pregnant Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.