Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father (2835 Views)

The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter As Your Baby Or Family Cream / The Story Of The Little Girl That Was Killed By Her Careless School Bus Driver . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father by Joel3(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
This issue has gotten over my mind for a long time now and i think is time to get this strienght here. Considering the fact that women of nowadays refuse to breeaast feed their little baby out of some stupid reasons, i dont want my breeast to loose it shape.

While some will feed the baby for two to three months only and then start given the baby cow milk, and for some others no way, no any breeaast milk at all for the baby.

Follow nairaland what is the way out.

Despite the fact that studys has shown the risk aspect for the child and the woman is question.

When a breeaast is filled with milk for a long time it can result to breeast cancer, which will be huozadous and degarious, still women will rather keep this milk for the breeast to pump.

for her husband to sock or keeping it for who?

The huasband or the entire world? the world and your baby which is more important?

And also guys will you allow your wife to feed your baby with cow milk rather than breast milk?

Re: Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father by baby124: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
This is a huge topic that has been well argued by me and the boo. The baby IMO. So dont over drain it that baby will be disgusted by its food abeg. embarassed. Baby must meet it up without costay! Why should a grown man be dragging with his child for baby food. Still a very strange concept. I hear baby milk is not even that sweet. Na wa, na women una don turn to cow like this. shior. grin cheesy
Re: Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father by Joel3(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2013
baby_123: This is a huge topic that has been well argued by me and the boo. The baby IMO. So dont over drain it that baby will be disgusted by its food abeg. embarassed. Baby must meet it up without costay! Why should a grown man be dragging with his child for baby food. Still a very strange concept. I hear baby milk is not even that sweet. Na wa, na women una don turn to cow like this. shior. grin cheesy
surprising
Re: Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
The picture sef is hilarious cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster / Marriage And Divorce Among Nigerians. / Why Are There More Landladies Than Landlords in Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.