Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead (2638 Views)

Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
If you want to be your boss, i'm sharing
this secret with you right away. I dont need
you email or money for ebook or
whatever...just link to the secrets here:
http://jobmating.com/jobs-for-job-seekers
and leave your comments if you find it
revealing and helpful.
Mobile numba: 07038011174

Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
“Workers work hard enough to not be fired,
and owners pay just enough so that
workers won't quit.”
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by liciaba: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmm, Curtis, wats up with the customer care recruitment, have you boned it? I see you've deleted/hidden the trends.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
liciaba: Emmm, Curtis, wats up with the customer care recruitment, have you boned it? I see you've deleted/hidden the trends.
some pple have been selected, but dey will be contacted next week. I did not delete any tread. I wrote an article revealing and teaching job seekers how to earn money like i do as a web owner...NL deleted it because it was too revealing. U can read it here http://jobmating.com/jobs-for-jobskseeker
And how are u doing today @liciaba?
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2013
True capitalists are generous because a B
[Business] quadrant capitalist knows you
must give more to receive more.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2013
Entrepreneurship is living a few years of
your life like most people won’t, so that you
can spend the rest of your life like most
people can’t.”
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2013
Twenty years from now, you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t
do than by the ones you did do. So throw
off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe
harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2013
Curtis10: True capitalists are generous because a B
[Business] quadrant capitalist knows you
must give more to receive more.
Yeah, i believe in this
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2013
Curtis10: Twenty years from now, you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t
do than by the ones you did do. So throw
off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe
harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.”
This is a fact only a few people are aware of
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Curtis10: Entrepreneurship is living a few years of
your life like most people won’t, so that you
can spend the rest of your life like most
people can’t.”
Word
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Raphtop(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
I'm really going to be a beneficiary to this nice thread. Be blessed Curtis, hope to contact you soon.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Raphtop: I'm really going to be a beneficiary to this nice thread. Be blessed Curtis, hope to contact you soon.
@Raphtop No problem. U can reach me via email or call me.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Curtis10: “Workers work hard enough to not be fired,
and owners pay just enough so that
workers won't quit.”
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Curtis10: If you want to be your boss, i'm sharing
this secret with you right away. I dont need
you email or money for ebook or
whatever...just link to the secrets here:
http://jobmating.com/jobs-for-job-seekers
and leave your comments if you find it
revealing and helpful.
Mobile numba: 07038011174
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by 234GT(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
I will never be an enterpreneur.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
234GT: I will never be an enterpreneur.
what will u rather b?
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
The moment a person know how to make
money out of nothing or with other people’s
money or a bank’s money, they enter a
different world. It’s a world almost an
exactly opposite the world of those in the E
[Employee] and S [Self-employed] quadrants
where they experience hard work, high
taxes, and low returns on investment.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2013
Intelligence is the ability to take information
and make it meaningful.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Curtis10: Intelligence is the ability to take information
and make it meaningful.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by 234GT(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
Curtis10:
what will u rather b?
Curtis10:
what will u rather b?
An employee all the way. I am enjoying myself as an employee now, and I don't have any plans of starting anything of my own.....And you may consider editing the title of your post. I guess you meant employer and not employee in the title. We can't all be employers of labour, and I am not comfortable with being one
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
234GT:
An employee all the way. I am enjoying myself as an employee now, and I don't have any plans of starting anything of my own.....And you may consider editing the title of your post. I guess you meant employer and not employee in the title. We can't all be employers of labour, and I am not comfortable with being one
whao! Like you rightly said, everyone cant be an employer of labour
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Curtis10:
some pple have been selected, but dey will be contacted next week. I did not delete any tread. I wrote an article revealing and teaching job seekers how to earn money like i do as a web owner...NL deleted it because it was too revealing. U can read it here http://jobmating.com/jobs-for-jobskseeker
And how are u doing today @liciaba?

Hmmmm. Well, I reserve my comment. cool
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
tchidi:

Hmmmm. Well, I reserve my comment. cool
did u c d article?
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2013
Curtis10: The moment a person know how to make
money out of nothing or with other people’s
money or a bank’s money, they enter a
different world. It’s a world almost an
exactly opposite the world of those in the E
[Employee] and S [Self-employed] quadrants
where they experience hard work, high
taxes, and low returns on investment.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99%
perspiration.”
– Thomas Edison,
Inventor and Scientist
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 12:47am On Mar 22, 2013
Curtis10: Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99%
perspiration.”
– Thomas Edison,
Inventor and Scientist
yep
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2013
Raphtop: I'm really going to be a beneficiary to this nice thread. Be blessed Curtis, hope to contact you soon.
wassup
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is
what keeps you going.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Is there anyone else needing help? You can get to me directly via: 07038011174
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by eddyzyl: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2013
Oga Curtis ma wao...I apply for customer care thingy and I even got mail that my CV has been reviewed nd gone thru first stage...since then...nothing! tis well
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
eddyzyl: Oga Curtis ma wao...I apply for customer care thingy and I even got mail that my CV has been reviewed nd gone thru first stage...since then...nothing! tis well
Sorry, only the accepted people were contacted
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by eddyzyl: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Methods To Secure The Lagos State Public Service Job / Interview With Fidelity Bank / IROKO Partners Limited Massive Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.