Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead (2643 Views)

Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
The best reason to start an organization is
to make meaning – to create a product or
service to make the world a better place.”
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
eddyzyl: Ok thanks
Have you gotten a job yet? Let me know
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Twenty years from now, you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t
do than by the ones you did do. So throw
off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe
harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2013
An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory”
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2013
The only place success comes before work is
in the dictionary.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by eddyzyl: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2013
Curtis10:
Have you gotten a job yet? Let me know
No I haven't! Stil searching.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2013
eddyzyl:
No I haven't! Stil searching.
mail me via tremaynecurtis10@gmail.com let see what we can work out
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every
opportunity; an optimist sees the
opportunity in every difficulty.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by ifyalways(f): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
2 pages of mostly copy and paste quotes!

Long story short, who got employed courtesy of the OP ?
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by eddyzyl: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Curtis10:
mail me via tremaynecurtis10@gmail.com let see what we can work out
Thank you very much!
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
A man must be big enough to admit his
mistakes, smart enough to profit from them,
and strong enough to correct them.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
If I had eight hours to chop down a tree I
would spend six hours sharpening my axe
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
You were born to win, but to be a winner,
you must plan to win, prepare to win, and
expect to win.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
Discipline is the bridge between goals and
accomplishment.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by ifex40: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
It do's not take money to make money, all it take to make money is an IDEAL

Some pple has this money but no ideal while some has no money but have ideals.

it take two to tango, if u have money and has no ideals of what to use the money for look for some one who has the an ideal.

it vary sad that our school system did't teach us anything about enterpreneurship it vary sad.

all the could teach us is to be a loyal servent to whom will work for and play it safe and not to get fired on our duty.

that is why will love our comfort zone will like playing it safe.

Enterpreneur is what will all gona do some day either will got fired on duty or will get retire on our duty.

It look so urguly when someone who refused to learn anything about enterpreneur when they has the opportunities to do so after retire and no organization to employed them any more then the dream of being an enterpreur just started. now the trying to start something either small or big with there retire money and after some mouth of trying or thinking of what to do with there money.

now they are asking who took there money

why don't will learn when some one what to help us even give it a trail.

1 Like

Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
ifex40: It do's not take money to make money, all it take to make money is an IDEAL

Some pple has this money but no ideal while some has no money but have ideals.

it take two to tango, if u have money and has no ideals of what to use the money for look for some one who has the an ideal.

it vary sad that our school system did't teach us anything about enterpreneurship it vary sad.

all the could teach us is to be a loyal servent to whom will work for and play it safe and not to get fired on our duty.

that is why will love our comfort zone will like playing it safe.

Enterpreneur is what will all gona do some day either will got fired on duty or will get retire on our duty.

It look so urguly when someone who refused to learn anything about enterpreneur when they has the opportunities to do so after retire and no organization to employed them any more then the dream of being an enterpreur just started. now the trying to start something either small or big with there retire money and after some mouth of trying or thinking of what to do with there money.

now they are asking who took there money

why don't will learn when some one what to help us even give it a trail.
Where did you school my friend. I ask because ur sight is very clear
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
A goal is a dream with a deadline
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
Your most unhappy customers are your
greatest source of learning.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2013
I’ve always worked very, very hard, and the
harder I worked, the luckier I got
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2013
An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little
more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly
learn how to chew it.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2013
If you think you are beaten, you are. If you
think you dare not, you don’t! If you want to
win, but think you can’t, It’s almost a cinch
you won’t. If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost;
For out in the world, we find success begins
with a fellow’s will; it’s all in the state of the
mind. Life’s battles don’t always go to the
stronger and faster man, but sooner or later,
the man who wins is the man who thinks
he can.
Re: Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead by Curtis10(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
Curtis10: Is there anyone else needing help? You can get to me directly via: 07038011174
or mail: tremaynecurtis10@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vista International Interview / F C M B Invite / Mail From Addax Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.