Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Please Advice Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Him (742 Views)

Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do / His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Him by bxcode(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ǡ friend of mine recently narrated to me, the ordeal he ¡ѕ currently going through, his girlfriend that he has dated for close to three and half years could possibly be pregnant for him. Though it is yet τ̲̅ȍ be confirmed medically, the girlfriend have not seen her period since January this year according τ̲̅ȍ him, and she will proceed τ̲̅ȍ carry out ǡ pregnancy test by next week if that dosen't change . He has been unsettled by this and seeked my advice if eventually the worst were τ̲̅ȍ happen. Please Ųя humble advise for him ¡ѕ needed on this. He is currently in his final year in the university. cry
Re: Please Advice Him by mkoabiola: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Do u want NLanders to kick it out or attend d naming ceremony?

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Him by bxcode(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2013
mko abiola: Do u want NLanders to kick it out or attend d naming ceremony?

undecided undecided
Re: Please Advice Him by md4real(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2013
mko abiola: Do u want NLanders to kick it out or attend d naming ceremony?
I had a seriously laugh in the middle of the night sleeping outside.

Well, seriously, why have unprotected sex or not use contraceptive in a modern age like this?

Your friend needs to decide. Is he ready and capable of been aa father? If not, will the lady wanna abort the pregnancy? Buh seriously, wait oº°˚ ˚°ºoo . What sort of advice does he need?
Re: Please Advice Him by bxcode(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2013
md4real:
I had a seriously laugh in the middle of the night sleeping outside.

Well, seriously, why have unprotected sex or not use contraceptive in a modern age like this?

Your friend needs to decide. Is he ready and capable of been aa father? If not, will the lady wanna abort the pregnancy? Buh seriously, wait oº°˚ ˚°ºoo . What sort of advice does he need?
Ǚ don give one already na undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Please Advice Him by Exponental(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2013
Charly boy had his first child @ 16 (though late) n second, 19. There are so many undergraduate parents too. Why worry? U aint d 1st, it may be rough @ 1st, u will make it.
Re: Please Advice Him by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
Tell him to be ready for the induction to the fatherhood very soon. Tell him I congratulate him in advance

(1) (Reply)

Female Lawyer Needed For A Serious Relationship! / Bad Tyms / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.