Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. (31341 Views)

In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / Help!!!!!!!! My Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by Ryda(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hey buddies check this out. A friend just mailed it to me.
Recently, Airtel NG Introduced new Service plan named AIRTEL 10 PADIS . This is tested and trusted on this new Airtel profile that give free 15MB on recharging of #200 card valid for7 days.

The new profile is AIRTEL 10 PADIS and for every one minutescall you made you'll be giving additional 1MB daily i.e If You make 10minutes call daily, You would be given 10MB apart from the one given toYou when you recharge #200 Airtime.

HOW CAN I ENJOY AIRTEL PADIS ON MY AIRTEL SIM?
To migrate to this Package, Just dial *166# and you're done with it. You can also Enjoy lower call rate on this 500% bonus daily.

Airtel, You're the best!!!
Hit on the Like Button if you Like Airtel..

2 Likes

Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by Ositainklord(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2013
Ryda: Hey buddies check this out. A friend just mailed it to me.
Recently, Airtel NG Introduced new Service plan named AIRTEL 10 PADIS . This is tested and trusted on this new Airtel profile that give free 15MB on recharging of #200 card valid for7 days.

The new profile is AIRTEL 10 PADIS and for every one minutescall you made you'll be giving additional 1MB daily i.e If You make 10minutes call daily, You would be given 10MB apart from the one given toYou when you recharge #200 Airtime.

HOW CAN I ENJOY AIRTEL PADIS ON MY AIRTEL SIM?
To migrate to this Package, Just dial *166# and you're done with it. You can also Enjoy lower call rate on this 500% bonus daily.

Airtel, You're the best!!!
Hit on the Like Button if you Like Airtel..
I think you work for airtel. -_-
Not many people here "praise" their network.
Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by bitweezy: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2013
Osita_inklord:

Speak for yourself. I do not work for airtel but they are the only network with 3.75G in all 36 capital cities and FCT, I even hear they have 4G in PH Abuja and Lagos. No other network comes close to dis much data coverage.
Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by OCTAVO: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2013
bitweezy:

Speak for yourself. I do not work for airtel but they are the only network with 3.75G in all 36 capital cities and FCT, I even hear they have 4G in PH Abuja and Lagos. No other network comes close to dis much data coverage.
3.75G my foot!
Mschteeeeew.
Their 3.75G nonsense can not stand glo 3G anyday anytime!
Nansense!

1 Like

Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by scampy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Op dnt fool urself dat dey wil gv u 10MB if u make 10min cal, it is a fat lie. I am on d package since last year Nov so it is nt a new package per se buh 1ce u recharge #200 u wil b credited wit 15mb and 1mb afta ur 1st minutes of d day wich is billed at #24 buh ur subsequent cals wil be cheaper. Airtel family nd frndz at #4/30k per min wich includes 10 numbers. Nxt tym dnt com here and tel us 'my frndz' say dis nd dat buh u shud tel us ur own experience wit d package. Peace.
Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by Ryda(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
scampy: Op dnt fool urself dat dey wil gv u 10MB if u make 10min cal, it is a fat lie. I am on d package since last year Nov so it is nt a new package per se buh 1ce u recharge #200 u wil b credited wit 15mb and 1mb afta ur 1st minutes of d day wich is billed at #24 buh ur subsequent cals wil be cheaper. Airtel family nd frndz at #4/30k per min wich includes 10 numbers. Nxt tym dnt com here and tel us 'my frndz' say dis nd dat buh u shud tel us ur own experience wit d package. Peace.

are u da_ft or something?
I think ur spectacles need a wiper...we both are on d same network buh d difference iz u hve no xperience when it comes to network stuff.
Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by Ryda(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Osita_inklord:

u think?
Yup!! Wrong thought.
Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
scampy: Op dnt fool urself dat dey wil gv u 10MB if u make 10min cal, it is a fat lie. I am on d package since last year Nov so it is nt a new package per se buh 1ce u recharge #200 u wil b credited wit 15mb and 1mb afta ur 1st minutes of d day wich is billed at #24 buh ur subsequent cals wil be cheaper. Airtel family nd frndz at #4/30k per min wich includes 10 numbers. Nxt tym dnt com here and tel us 'my frndz' say dis nd dat buh u shud tel us ur own experience wit d package. Peace.

The call rate is now 7.50k per sec to 10 Padis, 10k to all Airtel and 20k all network from the very first minute.
No first minute charges at 40 k again. Dial *166# to try.
Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by phonearena: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Guys no need 2 bother yourselves with small browsing mbs when u can get 19gb 4 just a token of 2k.Yes u heard me right,19gb which will xpires in 2017.U can reach me on this number 07084498702 or add me on 2go[username:PHONEARENA70].Below are snapshots 4 unbelievers(lol).

Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by OCTAVO: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
You must be kidding me! That's very outrageous and selfish of you! Guys, visit gurusloadeddotcom and get the airtel tweak there foc. You can even get above 18gb. Goodluck!
Re: The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. by OCTAVO: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
^^^Free Waec answer?
You must be a fool! You deserve to be arrested and imprisoned!
Na una dey spoil this country.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.