Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite (4076 Views)

Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview / SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by Atoks25: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2013
You are invited for test and interview on Monday 11th march,2013 by 9:00 am@godwin Adebayo centrum off olusesi street, Tipper Garage bus stop, Lekki kindly come along with your CV,copies and originals of your credentials.Be formally dressed in black suits.Did anyone got the same msg.pleas guys i need discription to the venue
Re: Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by yommexwap(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2013
A friend ☀̤̣̈̇f mine got same text too. He they are real.
Re: Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by graciousamy: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls how did you apply?
Re: Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by Dunnnai(f): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2013
No need to apply just go with ur cv and credentials...
Re: Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2013
Marketing job. They recruit for some health organization and banks, but as marketers' though

The company only recruit marketers. When you get to lekki 2nd Toll gate. Ask for Southern View Estate. Inside the estate, you will see the company.

Marketing job !!!
Re: Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by famousdude: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
pls,can u give me their email address to forward my cv,thanks
Re: Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by famousdude: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
pls,what is d present salary for sol nigeria?Any increment n their salary,got an interview with them tomorrow.
Re: Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by famousdude: 9:00pm On May 09, 2013
pls,what is d present salary for sol nigeria?Any increment n their salary,got an interview with them tomorrow morning.
Re: Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by victor4u(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2013
How was the interview? Do they recriut for tellers too?
Re: Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite by lovesamzy: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
@atok25z, i jst receiv d same txt today frm SOL d same venue n content, i based in abuja, what post er dey recruitin for? Tanx in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

MD Logistics.....who Got Dis Too / Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 / Firs....interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.