Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9 Book 83 Verse 17 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9 Book 83 Verse 17 (1955 Views)

Sahih Bukhari - A Complete Hadith Book / On The Veracity Of Sahih Ahadith / How True Are Narrations Of Sahih Bukhari And Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9 Book 83 Verse 17 by Babadeen(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Can any muslim here explain this verse;

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:
Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
Re: Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9 Book 83 Verse 17 by deols(f): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Babadeen: Can any muslim here explain this verse;

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:
Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Is it that you dont understand what it is about? or just need a refreshment on the meaning.

I see in you an Umar in the making. Very strong in disbelief and truly strong on the deen..It shall happen In sha Allah. wink
Re: Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9 Book 83 Verse 17 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Instead of you explianing Deol,you are cursing him,na wa for you.
Re: Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9 Book 83 Verse 17 by siddiq202(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
uplawal: Instead of you explianing Deol,you are cursing him,na wa for you.

curse? read her post again
Re: Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9 Book 83 Verse 17 by Babadeen(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2013
deols:

Is it that you dont understand what it is about? or just need a refreshment on the meaning.

I see in you an Umar in the making. Very strong in disbelief and truly strong on the deen..It shall happen In sha Allah. wink

Feel free to explain the verse so that you can strengthen my deen

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Is AJAGBEMOKEFERI? / Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat / What Is Islamic Perspective Of Camp Fire Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.