Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat (1949 Views)

Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah / The Known Existing Books Of Allah I / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by tola9ja: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Allah Akbar

There is no God worthy of worship except Allah the only one Jesus refer to as Father

The name of Allah appear on a meat

The meat was bought from the market after being fried the person that fried it saw the name of Allah appear in the front and back of the piece of meat

I believe many people will be doubting check the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8xuXip62s

It real stop doubting

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by yeyeboi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by solara: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why would "Allah"'s name be on a piece of meat

Rubbish undecided
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
This kind Allah that appears in the funniest of places na wa o. Someone bought meat and put it in a chronic islamic frier which has Allah engraved at the bottom and the meat stuck to the bottom while being fried which left those marks as an imprint. Allah kor allah ni
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by tola9ja: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
solara:
Why would "Allah"'s name be on a piece of meat

Rubbish undecided

It a sign that he his the only one worthy of worship
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by finally1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
hmmmm,nice
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sometimes, I wonder whether a requirement to be religious is to dull your reason.

Get sense!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by delishpot: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na wa O.
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
All these Abrahamic gods sef,Jesus appearing on toast and dog butt and then Allah appearing on meat and a chicken calling supposedly calling out Allah,
It takes just a stupid and deranged idiot and Religitards to believe this random shit
JSoE what's your take on this?
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by parisbookaddict(f): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
tola9ja:
Allah Akbar

There is no God worthy of worship except Allah the only one Jesus refer to as Father

The meat was bought from the market after being fried the person that fried it saw the name of Allah appear in the front and back of the piece of meat

It real stop doubting

Lol.. economy of countries in the islamic world is in chaos,
thousands of muslims die every year from bomblasts and diseases caused by war,
Islamic countries remain backwards in science and technology,
hundreds of Muslims drown every year while trying to migrate to kaffir lands etc
while islamic allah is diligently inscribing unclear markings of his name on pieces of meat, tree branches and ram hides..

Dude islamic allah has his priorities misplaced. .
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by JSoE(f): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
All these Abrahamic gods sef,Jesus appearing on toast and dog butt and then Allah appearing on meat and a chicken calling supposedly calling out Allah,
It takes just a stupid and deranged idiot and Religitards to believe this random shit
JSoE what's your take on this?

grin.
Jeebus appeared on my toilet paper this afternoon.As I used it to clean my soiled ass, the name of mohamMad scribbled in Arabic, appeared on it. I tossed it in the toilet,anyway.

While I was about to flush my sh-it oo,I saw the sky open as dog...oops god, the great misogynist,racist and murderer shapeshifted into a penguin and flew down(yes,a flying penguin) from the icey sky. How it passed through my roof is still a mystery.
With its fish of wrath pointed at my face, it threatened to send me to hellfire for not honouring the sign it gave me. Its voice sounded like that of a hermaphrodite.

I'm currently shivering.
I'm not still sure the god it was that made the threat since it didn't specify the sign it was yammering on about. I don't know if it is angry for jeebus or mohamMad or for me soiling the asswipe or even for releasing my holy sh-it and because of this, I've decided to worship all the 5200 gods on earth each day. I don't want to burn in eternal groundnut oil.
I might just be lucky to find out the specific sign and god that is sending me to hell. So help me dog..gob sorry god.
Bramen!

Please let me go and pray to Krishna. It is the next god on my prayer schedule.
You should do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by SalomonKane: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
tola9ja:
Allah Akbar

It real stop doubting
So? How many times have pictures of Mary and Jesus appear in people's home?

So which do we believe?
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by SalomonKane: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:
This kind Allah that appears in the funniest of places na wa o. Someone bought meat and put it in a chronic islamic frier which has Allah engraved at the bottom and the meat stuck to the bottom while being fried which left those marks as an imprint. Allah kor allah ni
There you go shaming another man's religion, when yours is just as loose as his own.

Or didn't you say you're a christian?

1 Like

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by yusii: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
lol
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by analice107: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
tola9ja:
Allah Akbar

It real stop doubting
Wow, See miracle. Others are walking on waters, healing the sick, healing mad people, cleansing the leprous, opening the eyes of the bline, raising the death, all allah can do is appear on a piece of meat.

What a Miracle?
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by analice107: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
tola9ja:

It a sign that he his the only one worthy of worship
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. *falls from chair*
tola9ja. really? Am so shamed. Oya take the piece of meat to the kaaba, shey its the house of gods?
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by DeSepiero(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
SirWere:
Sometimes, I wonder whether a requirement to be religious is to dull your reason.

Get sense!!

Unfortunately it is, for "without FAITH its impossible to please god".
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by malvisguy212: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
JSoE:

grin.
Jeebus appeared on my toilet paper this afternoon.As I used it to clean my soiled ass, the name of mohamMad scribbled in Arabic, appeared on it. I tossed it in the toilet,anyway.

While I was about to flush my sh-it oo,I saw the sky open as dog...oops god, the great misogynist,racist and murderer shapeshifted into a penguin and flew down(yes,a flying penguin) from the icey sky. How it passed through my roof is still a mystery.
With its fish of wrath pointed at my face, it threatened to send me to hellfire for not honouring the sign it gave me. Its voice sounded like that of a hermaphrodite.

I'm currently shivering.
I'm not still sure the god it was that made the threat since it didn't specify the sign it was yammering on about. I don't know if it is angry for jeebus or mohamMad or for me soiling the asswipe or even for releasing my holy sh-it and because of this, I've decided to worship all the 5200 gods on earth each day. I don't want to burn in eternal groundnut oil.
I might just be lucky to find out the specific sign and god that is sending me to hell. So help me dog..gob sorry god.
Bramen!

Please let me go and pray to Krishna. It is the next god on my prayer schedule.
You should do the same.
Are you an atheist ?
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by tola9ja: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
So? How many times have pictures of Mary and Jesus appear in people's home?

So which do we believe?

Lol who took her pics when she is alive

You have Jesus Christ pics? Show me please
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat by tola9ja: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2016
SirWere:

Get sense!!

Q2:18

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

(1) (Reply)

Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9 Book 83 Verse 17 / Pls Who Is AJAGBEMOKEFERI? / Can One Donate Blood During Ramadan Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.