Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1351 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by niyoni: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hmmmmm ebefon labata
Re: . by peerless2(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hmm.Just passin
Re: . by tommyoneal: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Na so we see am o
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
Revir... wat? u mean they're gonna open 'it' for d operation? a lady who tries dat stinks.
BTW i pity them during child birth.
wen we tell dem to stop sExuaL vanity,they wld turn deaf ears and their gains are.....,NOTHING!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Oh my!!!I love 21st century women.if they want virgins,give them virgins and everyone is happy hahhahhhahahah!!!!!Am sorry for virgin hunters.
Re: . by Exponental(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
@op, hw much? Can u av one 4 my grandmother?
Re: . by Sijo01(f): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
embarassed
Re: . by andyanders: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
This is serious. With this, anything can happen as prostitutes can now change their sexual status.The world is coming to an end.
Re: . by Kaxmytex(m): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
Na 2day?
Re: . by jmoore(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2013
niyoni: Virginity has gone commercial and it's now on sale! Welcome to d 21st Century!!

virginity is a state of being pure sexually. No amount of cosmetic surgeries can rewind back the sexu@l experience.

If one has engaged in sex and tries to stitch the hymen back, that's [size=17pt]"fake virginity"[/size] and it doesn't count.
Re: . by niyoni: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2013
jmoore:

virginity is a state of being pure sexually. No amount of cosmetic surgeries can rewind back the sexu@l experience.

If one has engaged in sex and tries to stitch the hymen back, that's [size=17pt]"fake virginity"[/size] and it doesn't count.
U r so right....happy Sunday!
Re: . by niyoni: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Revir... wat? u mean they're gonna open 'it' for d operation? a lady who tries dat stinks.
BTW i pity them during child birth.
wen we tell dem to stop sExuaL vanity,they wld turn deaf ears and their gains are.....,NOTHING!
If only they wuld listen....
Re: . by KINGwax(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thank God I no kukuma like virgins like dt

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Are you lot trying to tell me that you had never heard of revirginization till now?

na wa o...it's an old thing na.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
And how many Nigerians can afford it? Trust me, any virgins you see in Naija is a real one. Where will she get the money for this. You people always talk as if virgins are scarce. They are every where.
Re: . by vanbonattel: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
A funny story happened about 2 years ago, a guy who was transfered to our company quickly spotted a girl and wanted to befriend her, the girl refused till the guy popped the big question, will you marry me? The girl quickly agreed, the girl claimed to be a virgin and refused the would be husband s$x till the wedding and the wedding happened in less than three months.

After like two weeks after the wedding the newly married guy started boasting that he married the girl a virgin! Huh! I nearly fainted, me and the former boyfriend of this married girl were there and we felt very embarrassed. I tried to warn the guy not to trust girls but he was getting angry, swearing he was the first to lay this girl. This same "virgin" girl wey don befriend my guy for like 3 years and they always spend days together, sometimes they sleep in my flat, consuming my condoms and tissue papers anyhow! I sabi my friend and have seen him working overtime on top of this girl.

We excused ourselves and went out to laugh for like 30 minutes, girls can really make a man look really stuupid.

(1) (Reply)

This Cant Be Love / THE MOST ROMANTIC WEDDING CEREMONY EVER! / Most Men Don't Smile During Their Wedding, But Women Do Smile; Why Is So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.