Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? (16456 Views)

After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
ebamma: How do you tell a Poster that he is trying to form stories to make frontpage?
jes tell him strait on d forum dat ur post na fake
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by pezzyM(f): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
U cld jst say ur breathe smells, am sure u brush well, its prob a mouth ulcer.. I av a friend whose mouth smells like crazy, like evry single day, I can't eva tell her,she wld bcom an instant enemy n I rily like her.its a rily hard thing 2 do..
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by 2legit2qwt: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
pezzyM: U cld jst say ur breathe smells, am sure u brush well, its prob a mouth ulcer.. I av a friend whose mouth smells like crazy, like evry single day, I can't eva tell her,she wld bcom an instant enemy n I rily like her.its a rily hard thing 2 do..

Ok so you can't tell your friend straight to her face but you think i can tell a girl i'm trying to get with? smh grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by free2ryhme: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Guy You no try at all. You should have kissed the breath away
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by tope3x(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
hehehehehehehehe....this icon alone fit break person ribs
simmy de badest: Buy her tom tom
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by 2legit2qwt: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
free2ryhme: Guy You no try at all. You should have kissed the breath away
\\
nice one cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by patholaw: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
simple just take her to go see a dentist.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by gsalvatore: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Use sign language. It works lol....
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by SIRKOL(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
I fink u are really enjoyind her bad breath going out on a date wif d same girl 3 solid times......so u mean u both only go out on date u dont kiss
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by SIRKOL(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
I fink u are really enjoyind her bad breath going out on a date wif d same girl 3 solid times......so u mean u both only go out on date u dont kiss ...
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by j4jj: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
Say "Baby u knw I like u! Bt there is somethin dat boders me! I don't knw hw to tell u, *then she's inquisitive* continues: hv u ever noticed dat u gat a bad breath?..I'm nt tryin 2 insult u bt only tryn to see if we can sort this out" Visit d dentist!!!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Simply, send an anonymous message or email telling her that you are a concerned friend and that you were not able to tell it to her face but her breathe stinks grin.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by mkoabiola: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2013
What causes bad breath?
I blv dey are dentist in d house.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by 2legit2qwt: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Simply, send an anonymous message or email telling her that you are a concerned friend and that you were not able to tell it to her face but her breathe stinks grin.

Yo where have you been? Haven't seen you in ages.

Very good idea, i'm gonna try this but i hope with everything i love that i don't ever find myself in that situation again grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Heya cheesy i've been very busy.Lol hope it works out for you. There is nothing worse then bad odour.
2legit2qwt:

Yo where have you been? Haven't seen you in ages.

Very good idea, i'm gonna try this but i hope with everything i love that i don't ever find myself in that situation again grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by 2legit2qwt: 1:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Heya cheesy i've been very busy.Lol hope it works out for you. There is nothing worse then bad odour.

No lol, it was in the past and i already passed that chapter hopefully, i don't have to relive it grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Billyonaire: @OP, I am a problem solver. Simply go to a dental clinic and schedule and appointment for 2 persons for teeth-bleaching and mouthwash. Then tell your lady that you have an appointment with the dentist, that it is necessary that she comes and be by your side while your teeth is bleached due to redwine you have been drinking, believe me, ladies love awoof, she will fall for it and say she must bleach hers too. Gbam! You got her. At the clinic, inform the dentist in confidence to conduct thorough mouthwash on her and also give her the prepaid brochure on the maintenance of the tooth and brushing methodologies. Thank me later.
What if na her mouth dem bury sani abacha and y'adua put, mk d dentist remove dem? Na me send u message? Metchhhew
If u luv her also luv her weaknesses, gbam
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Simply, send an anonymous message or email telling her that you are a concerned friend and that you were not able to tell it to her face but her breathe stinks grin.
Let someone else's help u write it, don't also let d writer know who u re sending it 2; don't use Ur own writing like akpos oh
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2013
At a point in you conversation, tell her» baby, I've had enough of this conversation, let's go brush your teeth.at
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by fpeter(f): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2013
simply buy a new sim and send her an elaborate text detailing all your mind to her......remember not to add your name but sign it as concerned anonymous...it will work
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by olatunjin(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2013
Just find time and tell her she might not ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ ,Let mε̲̣̣̣̥ sight an example,personally while growing up I hard Tooth decay which affected my breath.I went to dentist and it was treated but Before then my girlfriend got to ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ and she was afraid to tell mε̲̣̣̣̥ along the line it was a customer a lady that told mε̲̣̣̣̥ that I should try to see a dentist that I hard bad breath and she told mε̲̣̣̣̥ in a way that I'm not offended,we became friend because the one that claim to love mε̲̣̣̣̥ never told mε̲̣̣̣̥.Take courage to tell her if you truelly do,it happen will are human being ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ onew is perfect.It was after I see a dentist and everything was solved and my Girlfriend now see changes that when she now come up that she is afraid to tell mε̲̣̣̣̥,Show love by helping people in that kind of state.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by surmeister(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2013
I think some peeps don't mind bad mouth odour. I had a friend like dat n after telling her abt her bad breadth she wudnt change like trying to always brush her mouth. But I guess for u to have a free concience just tell her politely. Gbam.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by itsik(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Try it this way. grin

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by ndeepurity(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
2legit2qwt: I once went on a couple of dates with a girl and i called it quit the third time. The smell was so bad that i couldn't get to that romantic level of kissing on all the dates. It was like she takes dump from her mouth

On the flip side, she was a good girl (so i heard) and one of the prettiest I've ever dated but call me shallow or whatever, I couldn't stand being around her even within a 5ft radius.

She was so confident in herself and i didn't wanna ruin her confidence, I just couldn't find ways to tell her.

What are ways to let someone know they have a mouth/body odor without offending them or hurting their feelings?
buy her a big bottle of listerine, a family size tube of sensodyne, a packet of orbit chewing gum n a note saying "today is mouth wash day" but use regularly.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Mekus68: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing
Cheek yourself, were you brought up ghetto.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
grin grin
ighoosagie:
What if na her mouth dem bury sani abacha and y'adua put, mk d dentist remove dem? Na me send u message? Metchhhew
If u luv her also luv her weaknesses, gbam
another RETARD.. Nairaland no go kill me oo
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
ndeepurity: buy her a big bottle of listerine, a family size tube of sensodyne, a packet of orbit chewing gum n a note saying "today is mouth wash day" but use regularly.
another RETARD
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by nonstan(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing

guy u sabi lie eeeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Actman(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Simply tell her in a polite manner and if possible - some suggestions. A reasonable lady will thank you for it!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by jessyb: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2013
Don't tell him or her. There is a saying that one should "Show. Don't tell". Show useful tips online discreetly
For natural health tips visit www.healthandgadgetry..com
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by blustone(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
There are 2 ways to go about this.
Use style and give him/her TomTom sweet na.
OR
Tell him/her directly, like, seems like your toothpaste isn't working well.
OR
increase ur brushing to 2ce daily.
OR
Guy/Gal abeg try see ur dentist. Not meaning to make u feel uncomfortable, but it's better I tell u as a friend than to allow u get embarassed outside.
I'm sure s/he will be grateful that you've got his/her back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] / Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.