Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91595 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ceejayluv(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
adewasco2k: The solution to this problem is guys should keep cracking the securty of this network people so we can still enjoy unlimited internet till NCC will come to our aid, maybe someday! I just cant imagine me with metered internet..... when i have once enjoyed unlimited internet? its like no internet at all
Even if the rate is reduced to 100 Naira per GB, naija peeps go still dey find free connection

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Dikachiii: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
I use Swift will the VPN Stuff work on it?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by tojj: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
ozor1: hello peeps i just discovered that mtn has now put a data limit to their unlimited bis complete data plan which is now just 3gig of data it really pains me tho cus i discoverd it too late and now mine is exusted those guys wanna milk us dry
can you pls explain all this to me, I subscribe to 1k5, does it affect me, can I remove my SIM to browse on my tab?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Proffdada: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Vpn droid biz don spoil for hollasyd and co grin
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by penzino(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
dl_jbd: So does this mean I have to refund this lady's 2k? This is tough!
yes ooo, pele bro
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
The annoying thing is that it is we d youth date constitute most of the internet users in nigeria... With the rate of unemployment... Where dey do dey want us to be getting money to subscribe. For their stupid data bundle....... I notice calls dont sell well this days evry dude and babe wanna be online....... This country is retard seriously.. It wont cost dem anything to make it cheaper.. At least they'll get more customers

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Dikachiii: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Does all these VPN work with Swift?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Posman(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
ozor1: that's my point. ..as regards to d vpn. Udp and icmp no longer connects

but does the droidvpn and gaeproxy still work?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by olayemioshiyemi: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
So sad just paid for my VPN..
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by hrhobi1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THE UNLOCK CODE FOR MY ETISALAT MODERN.

ETISALAT ZTE.
MODEL MF631 HSUPA USB STCK
IMEI: 861424012585451
EAN: 6934933014114

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by bams01: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
This thread will raise more questions than it can solve. But this is what I came up with in my little research
1)MTN did a system upgrade which we wont know the full implications till later on
2)Some VPNS still connects
3)For those that subscribed to MTN BIS before the upgrade the data CAP is still unlimited (with VPN of course)

If there is anything I discover, I will let you know.
But one thing is clear:
"If you cook for the world, they will never eat and get satisfied; but if the whole world should cook for you, then...."
Long story short, even if there is a DATA CAP, there will still be other ways to access the internet (unlimited of course)
That is what puts food on the table for some people.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by omonikiba(f): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
@ poster you don't get it, BIS still has unlimited data download pls viewers and readers.

There are three kinds of subscription you guys must note: limited (Monthly BBC with 200MB for 1500, weekly is 50MB BBCWEEk its 500) unlimited is 3k monthly and 1k weekly.
Now for the new BB10, you can only have bundle on it, its 3gig for 3500.

So poster don't get it twisted. This the social club needs to get this thread to educate people more.

Note: all BB subsriptions don't entertain wap sites I.e youtubes, football streaming sites n all others wap applications. That why you get charged atimes when you visit some of those sites.

For now this is what I know sha. Will get some infors and post 2moro if otherwise.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by rateade(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
omonikiba: @ poster you don't get it, BIS still has unlimited data download pls viewers and readers.

There are three kinds of subscription you guys must note: limited (Monthly BBC with 200MB for 1500, weekly is 50MB BBCWEEk its 500) unlimited is 3k monthly and 1k weekly.
Now for the new BB10, you can only have bundle on it, its 3gig for 3500.

So poster don't get it twisted. This the social club needs to get this thread to educate people more.

Note: all BB subsriptions don't entertain wap sites I.e youtubes, football streaming sites n all others wap applications. That why you get charged atimes when you visit some of those sites.

For now this is what I know sha. Will get some infors and post 2moro if otherwise.

But the BBC month package used to be unlimited too.. Nw... I use it wit Vpn and I use atleast 56gb monthly, it just stopped lastnite while I was downloadin "Assasins Creed 3". sad

It pains me that I ve only used 10gb this month cry cry cry
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls can anyone give a true volume of gb available on MTN BIS N1,500 if to be used with a moderm?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please, can anyone give me the blackberry settings for my java phone? Thanks.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Leopantro: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
most people don't know that when you subscribe to 1,500 plan, you get a free 200mb that can be utilized on a pc. if you install BB desktop manager and connect to the internet, you can browse the net without it touching your credit. however its limited to 200mb outside of your bb subscription. your bb phone acts like the modem
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Youngpo413: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
ozor1: The annoying thing is that it is we d youth date constitute most of the internet users in nigeria... With the rate of unemployment... Where dey do dey want us to be getting money to subscribe. For their stupid data bundle....... I notice calls dont sell well this days evry dude and babe wanna be online....... This country is retard seriously.. It wont cost dem anything to make it cheaper.. At least they'll get more customers

but mtn try na,what of airtel that gives only 1gig?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Toroze(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
ceejayluv:
Even if the rate is reduced to 100 Naira per GB, naija peeps go still dey find free connection
No IMO i don't agree with that
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by scopusng(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Now even mtn official website is not connecting since.Are they having problem?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by cyrielo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Does that mean u don't have to root ur phone before using mtn subscription?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by hustla(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
scopusng:

Wetin dey do you? U don kolo abi? Good luck.

na.to craze for mtn Sure pass
#TeamYabaLeft
#TeamGarri
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by hustla(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
cyrielo: Does that mean u don't have to root ur phone before using mtn subscription?

you no read all d story wey people dey tok ere sinx? just put ya sim.and browse!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mk dem no worry, na my vpn gig i go dey use
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
scopusng: Now even mtn official website is not connecting since.Are they having problem?
it won't work unless you connect with a proxy. say anonymouse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.