Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? (824 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju / Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Rossikk(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
How come the minute I start my computer, I instantly want to come here, before even checking my email?

This never used to be the case.

Is this guy using juju or what?
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by OmoTier1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
What sort of stupid post is this again undecided
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
you are not alone in this ma brother. NL is addictive. This has even been confirmed a south african here. I think the reason is we all can relate to the website. It talks about us so we can easily feel very much at ease.
Every meaningful website is addictive. It is the same with facebook, twitter, google etc.

There are ways they can even make it more meaningful and thus attract and keep more people.
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Ngwakwe: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2013
Just that you are obsessed with Nairaland.

Rossikk: How come the minute I start my computer, I instantly want to come here, before even checking my email?

Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Afam4eva(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Rossikk: How come the minute I start my computer, I instantly want to come here, before even checking my email?

I don't think it's seun's fault. Your knack to want to spread lies about Nigeria is what is drawing you here #justsaying
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2013

Maybe true for others,but for guys like you,Insincere9gerian and the other 40L crew members,this is your office where you earn you daily PDP alawee.
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2013
@Rossikk: I share your 'dilemma' grin
I think I'm also becoming addicted to this site. I'm here for more than 3 hours a day; in fact I've almost neglected my Facebook account.
Seun must be doing something right cheesy
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Feedmemore(f): 1:14am On Mar 10, 2013
My own addiction is beyond believe...

I'm officially addicted to Nairaland, I think I need to check into a rehab soon. cheesy wink
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Op in your bid to promote the Nigerian army on NL you got hooked. Don't blame juju. That aside, can you tell us how many of the already trained counter terror elite force are on standby for the massive crackdown in the north?
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Freiburger(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2013

grin grin grin You 're so funny.
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by yuzedo: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Yes. That's why he stays in Ota. He has to see the Baba every 12:00 or the juju will fail. undecided
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Ishilove: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2013
yuzedo: Yes. That's why he stays in Ota. He has to see the Baba every 12:00 or the juju will fail. undecided
I am currently fasting to break that juju sad
Re: Is Seun Using Juju To Draw Folks To This Site? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan: @Rossikk: I share your 'dilemma' grin
I think I'm also becoming addicted to this site. I'm here for more than 3 hours a day; in fact I've almost neglected my Facebook account.
Seun must be doing something right cheesy

Bros talk true,you are here 48hrs a day..

If i have not seen your your pics,i would think you,afam4eva,ogugua and hubby sexkid are all different monikers of seun..

from creating shooting stars of ibadan thread,to posting pics to impress on dem ladies and general post,i think you are more addicted to nairaland than rossikk.

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Do That Right Now Please Try In A Few Hours / Edo State ‘go & Die’ Widow Now Special Assistant To The Governor On Environmenta / End Of The Year Thread And Game!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.