Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation (40085 Views)

Anambra State Lands And Property Development / INVEST TODAY IN OGUN STATE LANDS @N300,000 per plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Odokekere is not part of lagos state it belongs to sagamu and I don't sell ogun states lands but you can get a plot land for 250k @ imota not odokekere-

DaSugarBoi: Pls is OdoKekere after odonguyan part of ikorodu,lagos? Is it possible for one to get a genuine 1 plot of land there for just 250K? Swift response will be appreciated.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
MacLovington:

Thanks for your public service. I have had some agents show us land deep in Ogun state claiming Ikorodu!

They even show you land far different from the ones they advertise.

Which areas of Ikorodu not far from the proposed new bridge to the Island can one get plots of free land(not under acquisition/court dispute) under 500k?

How is the situation (acquisition) in Igbogbo, Imota, Lucky Fibre,Laspotech area etc?

You can always get a land @lowest price of 900k on igbogbo free land but I don't have stocks in igbogbo but you can always get it in a good area like,aleke free land and isiu free land and ITO as well.its better you buy a free land @ a reasonable price than buying an aquisation land at a cheaper price.you can get something more cheaper in IMota @ 250k.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
euromilion:

Is there much pple living there,road,light and water?
If yes!!
Then pls find for me 2 plot in dry and flat land for 200k each if u can.

Imota is a developed area but remember you buying in a new site so I don guarantee you light cos new site still need nepa installing polls and you can't get it lesser than 250k. But if you know you want something very okay with everything in average then you will have to buget 600k per plot.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 20, 2013
carbon1224:

Imota is a developed area but remember you buying in a new site so I don guarantee you light cos new site still need nepa installing polls and you can't get it lesser than 250k. But if you know you want something very okay with everything in average then you will have to buget 600k per plot.

Thnx 4 ur time mate.
Keep looking for me,if see 2plot together in dry and flat land for 200k each.u email jamdixonathotmaildotcom
Cheers
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Don't let anyone deceive you that you will get a land for 200k and mind you its better you buy it at the rate of the 250k now or you buy it higher than that cos the road construction is ongoing and lands are going up in price. The only way you can get the land for that amount(200k) is if you are buying 6plots.

euromilion:

Thnx 4 ur time mate.
Keep looking for me,if see 2plot together in dry and flat land for 200k each.u email jamdixonathotmaildotcom
Cheers
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by MacLovington(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2013
cool
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by MacLovington(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2013
carbon1224:

You can always get a land @lowest price of 900k on igbogbo free land but I don't have stocks in igbogbo but you can always get it in a good area like,aleke free land and isiu free land and ITO as well.its better you buy a free land @ a reasonable price than buying an aquisation land at a cheaper price.you can get something more cheaper in IMota @ 250k.

Thanks a lot. The Imota @250k plots you have, I assume they are far inside without light?
Do you have any on your brief in Gberigbe, Isanwo, Baiyeku etc?
As for the plots in Aleke, Isiu and ITO,do you have any in these areas? How much is a standard plot (60 x120)? And light, road condition in raining season etc?

A bit more than 500k is ok if there are people already living there, no encumberances, there's light, dry flat land and the road is fairly ok.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Feel free to call
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2013
Check before you buy.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2013
Like I said the Imota @250k has no light guarantee due to no nepa polls but aleke and isiu is light guarantee.
You can't everything all the requirement all together at the same time but if you really want land in gberigbe with light and a little developed then you would get it not lesser than 1.1m but I won't advise you to get land from gbogbo bayeku cos you might run into aquisation lands or swampy lands.I strongly advise you get a land at aleke outside very close to the express.I only have 1 left which is 900k net or isiu but if you want just a plot of land then I will implore you to get it at alake which I can assure 100% no wahala.I don't like to deal with gbogbo land cos of the omo onile issue but aleke and isiu I can assure you of security,dry land,light and people leaving there as well and you can come for inspection if you want.

MacLovington: .

Thanks a lot. The Imota @250k plots you have, I assume they are far inside without light?
Do you have any on your brief in Gberigbe, Isanwo, Baiyeku etc?
As for the plots in Aleke, Isiu and ITO,do you have any in these areas? How much is a standard plot (60 x120)? And light, road condition in raining season etc?

A bit more than 500k is ok if there are people already living there, no encumberances, there's light, dry flat land and the road is fairly ok.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2013
Feel free to check in before purchase.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2013
confirm before buying.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2013
feel free
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2013
carbon1224: Don't let anyone deceive you that you will get a land for 200k and mind you its better you buy it at the rate of the 250k now or you buy it higher than that cos the road construction is ongoing and lands are going up in price. The only way you can get the land for that amount(200k) is if you are buying 6plots.

Alrite bro,
Pls negotiate price for half acre for in imota for me @ 600k then.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its 1 acres or plots. You can email me for more information @ onayigats@yahoo.com

euromilion: Alrite bro,
Pls negotiate price for half acre for in imota for me @ 600k then.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Feel free to call.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by MacLovington(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=carbon1224]Like I said the Imota @250k has no light guarantee due to no nepa polls but aleke and isiu is light guarantee.
You can't everything all the requirement all together at the same time but if you really want land in gberigbe with light and a little developed then you would get it not lesser than 1.1m but I won't advise you to get land from gbogbo bayeku cos you might run into aquisation lands or swampy lands.I strongly advise you get a land at aleke outside very close to the express.I only have 1 left which is 900k net or isiu but if you want just a plot of land then I will implore you to get it at alake which I can assure 100% no wahala.I don't like to deal with gbogbo land cos of the omo onile issue but aleke and isiu I can assure you of security,dry land,light and people leaving there as well and you can come for inspection if you want.

Thanks. I will reflect on it.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Good luck.

[quote author=MacLovington][/quote]
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Feel free to ask more question.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
Call us anytime
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Feel free
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
You are free to make enquiry.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2013
Feel free to call us anytime.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
feel free to cal
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2013
Ask question anytime you want.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Call anytime
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2013
Feel free
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2013
You can call us anytime.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
Confirm before you buy.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2013
You are free to ask.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2013
Becarefull before purchase.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
feel free to call now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Fire @ Mikano Office, VI: Two Persons Confirmed Dead - Eyewitness (video) / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.