Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (40108 Views)

Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
First, let God take all the glory, all the adoration, all the honor, and all the victory!

We are starting another duplex project in Port Harcourt for yet another friend. You have made us to believe we can do more, and here comes more. Our promise is that we are going to deliver this project in our tradition of speed and strict adherence to all building codes and attention to every detail.

This project is planned to commence as from next week, me and my boys are ready to roll. Expect the usual commitment to serve, the usual readiness to achieve results.

The details of the project are as follows......

PROJECT: Construction of a 5 bedroom duplex
CLIENT: A Nairaland friend
CONTRACTOR: Ckenneths homes Nig.

Welcome to my new base my friends cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
This is the entrance gate to the new site.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
We step into the premises.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
We already have water arranged in this site.

2 Likes

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Looking outside, from the inside of the plot.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Let me be the first to enroll in this class, Sir i would love to get some detailed information of cost, from foundation level if that is not too much to ask for.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by bugmenot: 12:32am On Oct 12, 2013

Welldone Oga Spyder! We trust that you will deliver a beautiful building without forgetting cost efficiency. I honestly envy your clients.

Question on the water source - Is that a borehole? What pumps out the water?

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 12, 2013
bugmenot:

Welldone Oga Spyder! We trust that you will deliver a beautiful building without forgetting cost efficiency. I honestly envy your clients.

Question on the water source - Is that a borehole? What pumps out the water?

I think the wire there is a connection that leads to the pumping machine or something
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by plasgidy: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2013
Well done my good friend spyder, one good turn deserves another another and another. I have a dream when ckenneths homes LTD will start my beautiful edifice in obizi ezinaihite LGA. Amen
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by bugmenot: 2:31am On Oct 12, 2013
eddiebruk:

I think the wire there is a connection that leads to the pumping machine or something

You're probably right, looks like they tapped electricity from somewhere to power a (submersible??) pump. I did not notice the wire before.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by chinosxl(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2013
bugmenot:

You're probably right, looks like they tapped electricity from somewhere to power a (submersible??) pump. I did not notice the wire before.

Correct, tapped electricity from the batcher.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by chinosxl(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2013
Oga spyder, well done. I just registered for this course.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by segcymoor(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Behold D King of Portharcout!
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
segcy.moor:
Behold D King of Portharcout!

Thank you my people, its a nice city with good opportunities.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 12:39am On Oct 15, 2013
We return to this site tomorrow to start the site store.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
spyder880: We return to this site tomorrow to start the site store.

Site store started, my whole squad has not arrived at this site yet. Still selecting the boys to rock this area and deliver a superbly elegant house right here cheesy

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Costa2000(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Oga Spyder well done oooo,small small u don de settle down for PH. hardwork pays.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Costa2000: Oga Spyder well done oooo,small small u don de settle down for PH. hardwork pays.

Thank you my guy, I now sneak all around PH areas, from Rumuokoro to Rumuomasi to Rumunduru to Rumuola to Rumuokwurusi to Rumuodomaya to Rumudara to......all the rooms sef, PH no get wahala sha, we go dey rock am cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
We have completed the work store in this site, heavy rains which started this evening could not allow me to get back with the images, but we are planning to start the ground breaking by next week.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2013
Ok, we are back on this site, we have been arranging with suppliers of cement, sand wood etc to ease up all supply logistics. Now we are set to begin here as from next week. The waiting period id over and action can now commence here. more pictures next week.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
The finished site store here in this site, we are fully on ground now.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
meanwhile blocks have been arriving, blocking the build space, I will have them cleared early tomorrow morning as we commence excavations.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
rods, wood, pegs, profiles etc all arranged for the job to start.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lots of plantain trees here, how sad they have to go. But you can't make omelets without breaking eggs abi? cry

2 Likes

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Clearing the plants out of the build space, we are making efforts to secure a truck to pack them away before we start digging.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
We have about 200 bags of cement ready to start this work, but community youths are holding up the work, we are talking with them sha.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
We are not waiting for anything, we are making our starter columns and the column base reinforcements today.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2013
spyder880: We are not waiting for anything, we are making our starter columns and the column base reinforcements today.
I have just discovered how interesting your topics are and will like to enrol as a student. What's the dimension of the rod you are using for the column base and why is it so?
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2013
chibabe3: I have just discovered how interesting your topics are and will like to enrol as a student. What's the dimension of the rod you are using for the column base and why is it so?

The dimension is 1 meter sq, as specified by the building plans. Y12 rods for the base, Y16 for the columns.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by exago(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Current Update please
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by tushbobo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Proposed Building Exterior View.Posted by the Architect on Client's request.

3 Likes

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
^^^ This design seems to be very popular with you, Chairman Spyder, i just love it - I can see me and Madam chilling at that balcony with wine and sending the kids to their rooms . . . tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 BEDROOM PANTHEON SMART DUPLEX + A POOL @ ORCHID BY CHEVRON LEKKI. CALL US NOW! / A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home / Building A New 6 Bedroom Duplex, A Diary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.