Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet (34716 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by bright007(f): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2013
Chei!Look at what D'Banj has done to the milk industry of Genevive!
The milk industry now looks like sachet cowbell milk with nothing inside!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2013
ypzilanti:

just had to check to make sure...

Yes: your boobs are solid. grin

Lol I know right. cheesy ...x
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by bigboyk(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2013
angryMods, whatever happened to freedom of speech? Is any of the mods related to Denrele? Why can't I express my view? Is it not true that he bleached and still bleaches? Stop hiding my post, we are not in anyway playing hide and seek. May the gods and oracles of my village....lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by slimyem: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
So we are just gonna ignore the Fact,That Ole Boy Looks like he poured a Bucket of Bleach on his Whole Entire Body....

Word is that prior to African Award Shows, Sales of Skin Bleaching Products SkyRocket Drastically
What's with your beef for Denrele? Free the dude.He is in his own world..
Besides,this thread aint about him.undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2013
Genevieve Nnaji goes hawking for guys. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2013
bigboyk: angryMods, whatever happened to freedom of speech? Is any of the mods related to Denrele? Why can't I express my view? Is it not true that he bleached and still bleaches? Stop hiding my post, we are not in anyway playing hide and seek. May the gods and oracles of my village....lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=13pt]I'm hiding your posts because of your offensive comments. I hid the first one and you consciously reposted it. You know it has nothing to do with whether Denrele bleaches or not. There's a reason those words are censored.[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by otokx(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2013
laughed wella, boys dey yab o but there should be some level of decency.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by lomzy1(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2013
kundul: I dey find my sleepers abeg who c am

Ask geny... Only if its flat!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by decode55(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Huh? Display myself here? Who and who do I know here? Its her life, why r u sooo angry? You're the ancient one, obviously u believe women should wear whatever you feel is right for em? Have u considered what we actually wanna wear? Please, its sunday so I won't abuse you. :-)...
You wish my body was saggy like your wife's? Aww poor thing! ...

LOL! Easy girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by cmpunk: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2013
rasqman: #

The poster is not lying, i watched the award from the beginning, she was wearing the white outfit when she arrived at the red carpet denrele even yab her small, dunno why she changed later on

Thank u jare. Her die-hard fans still can't believe it. The camera man was even zooming in on d exposed bwreast. She later changed into dat yellow attire but d damage had already been done.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tunapawizzy: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:
Excuse you! My boobs are SOLID! You must be very blind mtchewwwwwwwwww
I actually love ur CHEST-OUT pose. But #justwondering is it a strategy to make ur boobs appear bigger than they really are?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Fussbot: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2013
K o..aunty geny..we dn notice u o...abi no be watin u wan be dis??mae u dey trend 4 twitter and nairaland after the show??k o..u are now trending..are u satisfied naw??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by bigboyk(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I'm hiding your posts because of your offensive comments. I hid the first one and you consciously reposted it. You know it has nothing to do with whether Denrele bleaches or not. There's a reason those words are censored.[/size]
Ok... I hear you, strict lady! But since it is all about Genevieve, why am I seeing Denrele's picture? Seems you want everyone to think along the same line as you. Well, this is what will surely happen if women are allowed to rule the world. Try to be a little free and accommodating, being uptight doesn't make you a 'strong' woman or an iron lady.
PS: I don't mean to insult you, just letting you know my view.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by cmpunk: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2013
rasqman: #

The poster is not lying, i watched the award from the beginning, she was wearing the white outfit when she arrived at the red carpet denrele even yab her small, dunno why she changed later on
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tunapawizzy: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2013
bright007: Chei!Look at what D'Banj has done to the milk industry of Genevive!
The milk industry now looks like sachet cowbell milk with nothing inside!
Can I see yours sweetie...I want to be sure u have removed d speck in ur eye b4 bothering about about Geneveive's own

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2013
tunapawizzy:
I actually love ur CHEST-OUT pose. But #justwondering is it a strategy to make ur boobs appear bigger than they really are?

LooL aww thanks but I think I'd rather leave you guessing cheesy... X
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by TrackCee: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2013
Again, she can get the 'BIZNIS' at any minute of the year.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by StFrank2(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=harryboyng] tongue I guess u got the kaind of "slippers bobby" she is got too..all slacked..[/quote

Harry my niiga I see u ooo... Mehn this Akwa ibom chick full o.. She get nice tits
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by shilling(f): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2013
She looks amazing!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by metti(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2013
tongue
Amaaskia:

LoL my bride P is just $100,000.. This body belongs to just 1 man, and 1 man only. Its obvious you can't be him. *catwalks away* lol

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It belongs to one man but you are charging $100,000 ONLY for it to be seen. How do you know I can't pay you? For a try send me your account details, you will get alert very soon, then we will arrange where to meet! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2013
bigboyk: Ok... I hear you, strict lady! But since it is all about Genevieve, why am I seeing Denrele's picture? Seems you want everyone to think along the same line as you. Well, this is what will surely happen if women are allowed to rule the world. Try to be a little free and accommodating, being uptight doesn't make you a 'strong' woman or an iron lady.
PS: I don't mean to insult you, just letting you know my view.

[size=13pt]I don't need to spell it out for you. You know what your offense was, which is why you repeated it a second time. This isn't about me hiding comments in order to appear as a strong woman. There are rules on this forum and they need to be abided. Thank you in advance.[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by StFrank2(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Excuse you! My boobs are SOLID! You must be very blind mtchewwwwwwwwww
Babe no mind am jor, Seriously he need glass cos u get some nice tits
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I don't need to spell it out for you. You know what your offense was, which is why you repeated it a second time. This isn't about me hiding comments in order to appear as a strong woman. There are rules on this forum and they need to be abided. Thank you in advance.[/size]

Strong Confident Woman Laying Down That Firm Boot To My Man's Throat

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2013
slimyem: What's with your beef for Denrele? Free the dude.He is in his own world..
Besides,this thread aint about him.undecided

I didn't even know that Was Denrele.....hence the reason why i just wrote "ole boy"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by StFrank2(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

LoL my bride P is just $100,000.. This body belongs to just 1 man, and 1 man only. Its obvious you can't be him. *catwalks away* lol
Lets see what u got cos I'm not even sure they are real, look like u pushed upsmiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2013
[size=13pt]St.Frank, Amaaskia, and others, please stay on topic.[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by babyboy3(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2013
She could have wore a typical Igbo outfit
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by bigboyk(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Strong Confident Woman Laying Down That Firm Boot To My Man's Throat
I get her clearly. Strong woman, you made your point clear enough! Well, thank God it is a man's world. Back to topic, I don't see anything wrong with Geney's chest. What do y'all expect? She isn't 16 years old for them to point skywards. With age and constant mouth and finger actions, law of gravity steps in. Seriously, I don't mind tickling and juggling them. This is my opinion... I don't front. undecided cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by eaglechild: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2013
And all these people have cuum here to ogle booobs?
Sorry for the disappointment.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by kadree(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Huh? Display myself here? Who and who do I know here? Its her life, why r u sooo angry? You're the ancient one, obviously u believe women should wear whatever you feel is right for em? Have u considered what we actually wanna wear? Please, its sunday so I won't abuse you. :-)...
You wish my body was saggy like your wife's? Aww poor thing! ...
See contradiction at it pick!omG!U̶̲̥̅̊ were so quick to recorgnise a day as sunday because of it significant but U̶̲̥̅̊ boast of unrivaled support of unclothedness.y wait?spew ur words of nothingness to d ears dat cares to av a some feel
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=Amaaskia]

Excuse you! My boobs are SOLID! You must be very blind mtchewwwwwwwwww[/q now i knw better d reason for ur initial post, frm dere state u shall knw dem. Indecent fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niyola Rocks A Two Piece Orange Bikini (see Photo) / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Meghan, The Duchess Of Sussex, Named ‘Ifeoma’, Embraces Nigerian Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.