Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet (34707 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by zenatta: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
ypzilanti: Does she not look prettier in the yellow dress?

No, she doesn't. Look closely, this is not the Genevieve we see on screen. For one thing, her radar is all wonky, off kilter and I can smell her fear, her nervousness, from here. Didn't know she had dressed into another outfit. This outfit is either not hers or one of those dresses one leaves at the back of the ward-robe hoping a fairy godmother/seamtress will amend its irregularies.
This dress gives her an exaggerated torso and I can see the outline of her underwear, probably a spanx.
Her silhouette is all bad, the gown's design creates a distorted image of her lower body.
This gown doesn't do justice to Genevieve as we know her, that beautiful, super confident lady.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by ajetunblog(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
She changed the dress later

See more pics here : http://ajetun..co.uk/2013/03/photos-genevieve-nnaji-shows-off.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by ajetunblog(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
zenatta:

No, she doesn't. Look closely, this is not the Genevieve we see on screen. For one thing, her radar is all wonky, off kilter and I can smell her fear, her nervousness, from here. Didn't know she had dressed into another outfit. This outfit is either not hers or one of those dresses one leaves at the back of the ward-robe hoping a fairy godmother/seamtress will amend its irregularies.
This dress gives her an exaggerated torso and I can see the outline of her underwear, probably a spanx.
Her silhouette is all bad, the gown's design creates a distorted image of her lower body.
This gown doesn't do justice to Genevieve as we know her, that beautiful, super confident lady.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by free2ryhme: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
She dey find husband too** she is on heat**
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by zenatta: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
This dress is divine. And this is the Genevieve I know. Notice the euphoria and the glow on her face. Compare with the woe-be-gone look and total lack of confidence in the yellow ill-fitting gown and the nail polish against the yellow background. Hang on, I don't approve the decolletage, its a low taste. She should have reconstructed the top and she'd have been our usual queen. Genevieve that yellow monstrousity isn't you.
Thank you @ajetunblog, you're a star for providing that photo, looks like its gone extinct.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by OlaTaiwo1: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pdizzle: játi jàti
....Pala pala
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Brightchixtina(f): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Could she av change clothin cos i believe she wore a lovely yellow gown when she was calld 2 present d award 4 d best movie director
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tpia5: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
these fashion designers, smh.

why are they forcing women to dress in this manner?

who exactly are they fighting a war with? Africa, men or both?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Soloblincus(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
D bosom get low self esteem
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by stylesco: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Clearer pics

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
Omo see babe, see total babe.
Its time more african screen goddesses stepped to the plate and showed us these kain tastefully packaged bobi, look at the texture of the skin between and on the delicate undersides of her bobi, and the entire neck plus chest area. Simply lick-worthy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Lizzypop: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
This is phote shop cos she wore a yellow full dress she is very responsible
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
Let me Quickly Unfollow this.....Don't even remember posting in here.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by cmpunk: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Lizzypop: This is phote shop cos she wore a yellow full dress she is very responsible

Should i call u ignoramous? Why dont u just read dis thread from d begining and digest d whole story defending anyone.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Hhabby: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
Not bad...shut up...#nw playing all of you by davido cheesy cheesycheesy if i no open breast, dem go tok ...me ah be mama nw
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nope, she first wore dat useless dress first, den wen she realize dat she is foolin herself by showin her flat slippers so call bosom, she nw wen to go and change it to a more decent one.
Gene, u fall my hand. Better go marry, ur menopause is tickin.

tick-tock-tick-tock dont mind all this actress they are waitin for old RMD or old DENZEL WASHINGTON, their suppose husbands dey villa dey hustle
Those aint slippers the are slippery jellies and jenny go get a life.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by bizlinks(m): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Genny, why u dey fall my hand naaa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2013
hazvat :
can I feel it, to confirm what u said.

*slaps*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 11, 2013
tunapawizzy:
Is it dat u av a man
Or u r not an easy woman to please
Or I can't keep up
Cos some of dese(almost all actually) r too simple to be seen as challenges

Hmm *lips sealed o*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by rill: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2013
But I dnt seem to get d whole fuss about genny's gown. She is not the only lady showin bweast. Even osas and funke's gown displays bweast and sum oda few celebs. Y una con dy criticize genny alone. Abegi...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Dovahkiin(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2013
i think the dress looks nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tunapawizzy: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2013
Amaaskia:

Hmm *lips sealed o*
YOU ehn...m on ur case....keep running
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by chic2007: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2013
Paschal007: [img]http://2.bp..com/-TEL4LZjvDcE/UTukcgxcz5I/AAAAAAAAPM0/ZnqiU4Cz8Xw/s640/gene.jpg[/img]

I thought this was what she wore at the AMVCA 2013? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1220489/pictures-celebrities-amvca-2013-red

Why are you guys lying against jenny?

They aren't lying. I watched the entire program. She wore the white dress on the red carpet and I won't be surprised if she got some very snide comments about it. That must have propelled her to change to something more decent when she came on stage to present an award. In fact, when they called her on stage, I was really praying that she wouldn't come on stage with the trashy white dress! It was an eyesore. Her boobs were hanging downwards and were so exposed. Thank God she had the decency to change!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by modupeelizbeth: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2013
The dress is too bad and a disgrace to woman fold :-XThe dress is too bad and a disgrace to woman fold
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by OgondaPH: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2013
I just think we as Africans should learn to be proud in our own skin. When have u seen European stars dress in African clothes to step out on the red carpet? Yet African attires are the sexiest. If these white boys ans girls had d figures they'd wear them all the time. I know how many of my friends and colleagues who marvel with envy when I step out as an African queen.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by sanchez0: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2013
Illumi888nati things
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by otbliz(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Amaaskia:

Excuse you! My boobs are SOLID! You must be very blind mtchewwwwwwwwww
am sori, i can't see it, can you give something more concrete or ...hehehe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Localamos(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lucasbalo: Who cares ?.

We all do. the bvvbz look well used and flattened.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
bright007: Chei!Look at what D'Banj has done to the milk industry of Genevive!
The milk industry now looks like sachet cowbell milk with nothing inside!
I bet you think you've made such a great point, right?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tpia5: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dovahkiin: i think the dress looks nice

i guess some of the dresses might have been meant for the grammys originally, then shipped to nigeria instead in the wake of the ban.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Fussbot: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
Good Girl:
I bet you think you've made such a great point, right?
yes he did..it now luks lik a soya-milk industry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Niyola Rocks A Two Piece Orange Bikini (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.