Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? (5934 Views)

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / What If The Devil Should Ask God For Forgiveness / Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by yuzedo: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
$100billion-gazillion dollars!!!!! angry
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by osifred(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
I asked him same thing I ask him in the morning and trust me u won't believe when I tell you what I ask him in the morning. Same thing I ask him in the evening

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by ollybosieb: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thank Him for the day,ask for His protection over us thru' the night and guide and guard us thru' the next day, that we can say thank you again.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by victorv12(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
I thank God for being an Atheist!!
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by victorv12(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
I thank God for being an Atheist!!
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Policewoman(f): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Now i lay me down to sleep
I pray the lord, my soul to keep
If i should die before i wake
I pray the lord, my soul to take.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by faboben10: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
1. I thank him for what he has done and what he is yet to do
2. For forgiveness of sin
3. Protection over me and my family during d 9t
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by sammmiey1: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
Wot a world we dwell in,if u don't pray u becum a prey!
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by buoye1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nothing than to THANK U BABA 4 sustaining&protectin me since in d mornin...............lik dat x gv praise to him
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by PedroJP(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
i always ask God to send a battalion of angels to guide my family with flames of swords against any witches and wizards,visible and invisible enemies,canal or spiritual enemies in order that we'll see the following day and glorify His name
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Chomzy19(f): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
That the good old days of garri warriors return to nairaland
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by ijawkid(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
yuzedo: $100billion-gazillion dollars!!!!! angry

See ya big eye.......
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by benodic: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
before sleeping i thank God for giving me the opportunity to serve life during the day and i ask for insights in my dreams on how i can love and serve life better the next day.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by searchcorp(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
thanks for the comments they are actually overwhelming, i really posted this topic because i had a very tough day yesterday. well, like my earlier post, i only pray to God to change my world. God we need a revival. Even so now, Come Lord Jesus!
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by bencham(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
I first of all thank him for seeing me throughout the day, and then ask him to continue to watch over my entire family and to see another day, sound and healthy.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Edithspecials: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thk U lord 4 blessings of d day. Guide & protect me & my family from d dangers & perils of this ngt.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by AGgal(f): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Wen i lay me down 2 sleep i pray d Lord my soul 2 keep n if i die b4 i wake i pray d Lord my soul to take

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by osisey2010: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
Instead of asking everytime, why not begin to thank God for the little but mighty things he has done throughout the day. That's what I do always! Thank you Lord!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Shifiunited: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
I ask GOD for nothing, I just thank GOD for everything.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Jerry2i(m): 2:25am On Mar 11, 2013
That if i sleep and don't wake that He may recieve my soul in His glory
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Uwakuwak(f): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Donpuzo: I ask him for the grace and enablement to go 3 to 4 round of s.e.xx
is it the grace of 3 to 4 round of sex that can take you to yondar? wrong prayer.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Alfamann: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
To leave me alone.
That's not asking too much, is it?
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by ijawkid(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Alfamann: To leave me alone.
That's not asking too much, is it?

Him hold u??....or abi wetin him do you??....angry
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Greatlydia(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
grant me sound sleep
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Onyiido: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
I thank Him 4 grace, guidance & protectn durin d day & pray 4 d forgiveness of sins, then @ night i pray 4 protectn over everyone so dat we can all wake up hale & hearty

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? / Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? / How Could Paul CURSE YAHSHUA- And No Christian NOTICED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.