Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? (5931 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Today Is Christ The King Sunday / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by kasiem(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
i'm confused the way this church is promoting worldly things like allowing women to come to churh with seductive wears.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Demdem(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
Pictures. I love pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by alexleo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
by their fruits u shall know them.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by PastorKun(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2011
@Poster
It is neither a church nor a club, rather it is a cult centred on the glorification of it's fraudulent founder.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by deGr08ter1: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2011
pastor kun, 'fraudulent founder'., has he defrauded you before,  i'm not sure you've achieved or done 1/1000th of what he had been able to do just in this 2011.  if you want to do great things learn to celebrate those who through patience has put the word to work and living in the reality of it. God call him, not you. let God be the judge.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by mabell: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2011
Don't worry, people will continue tvo talk
Especially kunle oshobi
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Kay17: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2011
Christ Embassy is a church/nightclub filled with very ignorant ppl.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Kay17: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2011
If today you worship Jesus, then tomorrow it can be pastor Chris!
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Joagbaje(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2011
And how are the members worship him? They bow before him and ing "we worship you?"
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by deGr08ter1: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2011
to kay17 - yes ignorant members that are doing BIG things for God, living the higher and transcendent life of which you are welcome to be part of. ignorant yet conditioning their environment to conform to the word of God, ignorant but the whole world is talking about the church and the members and NOBODY talks or speaks about you - kay17.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Kay17: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
DOING THINGS FOR GOD, would an ablebodied man need a wheelchair? An omnipotent being will not need cultists to DO THings for him.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by deGr08ter1: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
no wonder,
the scripture is right - my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge,
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by deGr08ter1: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
and if he is a cultist, the cult must be worth joining,
no cultist has ever been this much talked about in the world today, yet the person in question is making such tremendous progress in life, all ramification. if i may ask, how many lives have you given a meaning since 2000
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Kay17: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
Same wit hitler and the devil, they are the most talked about ppl
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by mabell: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
deGr08ter1:

no wonder,
the scripture is right - my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge,

Die out of ignorance
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Thelstan(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
This question is only designed to foment trouble.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by newmi(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2011
Well the answer is simple
it is a church but it is also a club by the nominal definition of the term "An association dedicated to a particular interest or
activity"
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by claremont(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2011
A den of frauds, run by frauds, for frauds. It's a pity that religious goons cannot see the sheer folly of the actions, but then, what do we expect from people who have smoked the celestial opium!
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by newmi(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2011
claremont:

A den of frauds, run by frauds, for frauds. It's a pity that religious goons cannot see the sheer folly of the actions, but then, what do we expect from people who have smoked the celestial opium!
Oh m-ry Ga-r-d didn't know there was such a thing as "celestial opium" lol tell me fella it must teast really really "celestially" spe-r-cial with supersonic hype, boy! you must be R-E-A-L-L-Y high now kid please carry us along o.
Just one question
so how long have you been on this "celestial opium" l'd like to know hoooopss!
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by deGr08ter1: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2011
please go back to your history and refresh your memory. Hitler only during holocaust /ww2 anniversaries, the devil - ignorant people like you!
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by OmoPastor(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2011
What a waste of life poster. its sad so many blind bat swarm all over this forum. why cant you let the man be even if his success is your biggest heartache. simply face your life or start your own church or club. some people are simply destined to go to hell inspite of abounding opportunities all around them.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by FreddieG: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2011
Lol

Here is a discussion of some Ladies discussion oral

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6__FVgyezE[/flash]
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by sophiap: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wether you call christ embassy a church oh or a club it doesn't change the vision. If you say its a club, it is the most exciting place to be, a place where you are been refined, refreshed, renewed, reassured, redirected etc. If all clubs were like this, the world would have been a better place. Because in christ embassy, men and women, boys and girls, even the children become dead to self and alive to God. Burning with passion to bring the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth. Giving people's life a meaning. The main goal is to bring people to their Devine inheritance in christ. Being a blessing to the world, making positive impact all around the world. The question is what impact have you made? Have you ever made a positive impact that you will be remembered for? Pls if you are a club freak, christ embassy is the best place to attend if you see it as one.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by crossman9(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2012
this church is a world of evil this does not suprise me at all i have seen this my self there but in truth there is fare worst things going on in this abonation called church they twist the bible to make money and confire there pastors as a god like being calling him father and much more?

HERE IS THE SIGN OF CULT and this is talking about

CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome:
26th February birthday
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:
December 7th birthday

They call the leader father
They call the leader daddy
They call the leader general
(KJV) Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

It was putting spiritual power in the hands of the leaders and not the members a spiritual “Oligarchy” leadership style i.e

1. Some have said you are interferer in mens afairs (Y) Fine
2. Some People say you are Jesus Christ in a white suite? (X)(X) (N.I.V)Matthew 24:4-5,11,14,24-26-51
3. Your our life coach (X) (N.I.V)Matthew 23:10
4. Your our teacher (X) (N.I.V) (Matthew 10:24 Matthew 23:8
5. Your our father (X)(X) Matthew 23:9
6. Your Our Daddy (X)(X) Matthew 23:9
7. We glory in your bossem (X)(X) (K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 (Romans 15:17).
8. Your our prophet (X) 50% right
9. Your Our man of god (Y) 50% right
10. Your a Gift to the World (X) (K.J.V) John 3:16
11. God gave you as a Gift to the World (X) (K.J.V) John 3:16
12. You Have Made Us Champions For Life (X) Hebrews 12:2
13. You’re the best there is no one like you (Y) 50% right, Matthew 23:11-12
14. Pastor (Y) Ephesians 4:11 100% right
15. Your are God’s General (Y) 50% right
Here is a statement of what was said in gride formate above the letter (Y) means it is “Biblecally” Correct and the (X) mark means it is “Blasphemy” and a “Heresies” “Biblecally” incorrect but if it is marked double (X)(X) this means it’s very wrong according to the bible?

(K.J.V) Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
(N.I.V) Matthew 12:36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken

(N.I.V Matthew 23:1-12
A Warning Against Hypocrisy
1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:
2“The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.
3So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
4They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long;
5 they love the place of honour at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;
7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.
8“But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.
9And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
10Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah.
11The greatest among you will be your servant.
12For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

(N.I.V) James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(N.I.V) James 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

But it all seems to me like there skimming the people for more money, if not for books it is for some other thing it’s like a game let’s make the Pastor rich game so I commemorate this piece of art work to (Pastor Chris) and his spiritual "entrepreneurship"

An entrepreneur is a person who has possession of a new enterprise, venture or idea and is accountable for the inherent risks and the outcome.[note 1] The term was originally a loanword from French and was first defined by the Irish-French economist Richard Cantillon. Entrepreneur in English is a term applied to a person who is willing to launch a new venture or enterprise and accept full responsibility for the outcome. Jean-Baptiste Say, a French economist, is believed to have coined the word "entrepreneur" in the 19th century - he defined an entrepreneur as "one who undertakes an enterprise, especially a contractor, acting as intermediatory between capital and labour".[note 2] A broader definition by French Economist J.B. Say (1800) "The entrepreneur shifts economic resources out of lower and into higher productivity and greater yield."

Bolingbroke, Henry St. John, Viscount (1678-1751) Plan truth will influence half a score of men at most in a nation. Or an age, while mystery will lead millions by the nose. [Letter, 1721]

Jesus over turns the tables for making sales in the house of God.
(NIV) BIBLE
Mark 11:15 On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple area and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves,

Mark 11:16 and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts.

Mark 11:17 And as he taught them, he said, "Is it not written: " 'My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations'? But you have made it 'a den of robbers.' "

Mark 11:17 And as he taught them, he said, "Is it not written: " 'My house will be called a
house of prayer for all nations' ? But you have made it 'a den of robbers.' "

Mark 11:18 The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him, because the whole crowd was amazed at his teaching.

(NIV) James 3:16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
(KJV) James 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Little conclusion this church loves to the practice the “Mushroom Treatment” with the “Truth” “Mushroom Treatment” Is an expression or concept of thought? In which it comes from the following:
Mushrooms are grown in the “Dark” and feed on “Excrement” or “Poo” for the uneducated.
This is how they in “Christ Embassy” members are grown; this is also how i.e. “Church Members” are feed, fed on “Lies” and denied the “Light of Truth” and kept in the dark which is deception?

(NIV) John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
(KJV) John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

But I will be called “Nap peels” for coming out with this, and will be called “Carnal” which come from the (Latin carn meaning flesh like)
As some pronounce the word babies as “Nap peels” there pronouncing which is wrong clearly along with the meaning of the word there trying to say. I urged you to get yourself a (Young’s Analytical Concordance) or a (Strong’s Analytical Concordance) here is the correct rendering from the with a clear meaning from the “Greek and Hebrew”
The word babes Page 66 (Y.A.C)
Here all the words that pertain to the word babe
Babe 1. boy,lad, Hebrew “Naar”
Exodus 2:6
2. suckling growing youth, Hebrew “Olel” meaning
3. babe (New Born, or Unbnorn) Greek “Brephos”
4. (without speech) Greek “Nepios”
Not like the word here which is “Nap peels” mispronounced like this false teacher prophet says with his “Co-Pastors”
5. schiel, inischievous Hebrew “Taalulim”
I would say they need a speech therapist.
Thank God I was born an “Israelite”.
car•nal (kär n l) adj.
1. Relating to the physical and especially intimate appetites: carnal desire.
2. Worldly or earthly; temporal: the carnal world.
3. Of or relating to the body or flesh; bodily: carnal remains.
[Middle English, from Old North French carnel, from Latin carnlis, from Latin car, carn-, flesh; see sker-1 in Indo-European roots. car•nal i•ty (kär-nl-t) n. car nal•ly adv.

And I will be accused of only thinking in the flesh, but i live in my “Earthly Suit” (24/7 360 Days A Year) which is the flesh, so living in the flesh is truism for me.

so it is clear they keep you so distracted that you don’t notice what is really going on in the church there is a another cleaver purpose that most in the church, are not aware of and this is it, most company pay their staff on the first of the month, or near the end of the month, but most in the church would never work this out because there kept, very busy with “Religious Propaganda” about “Sowing Seeds” and end time harvest, keep this in mind if the church is the woman in scripture which it is, there is got be some “Harlots” presenting its herself as a “Lady” and a “Bride Of Christ” but in fact she is a “Spiritual LovePeddler” making sales of herself to the highest bidder, meaning there nothing more profiteers in this church.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
New Living Translation (©2007)
2 Peter 2:3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
2 Peter 2:3 And by greed and fictitious accounts they will make profit among you, these whose judgment from the first has not been idle and their destruction does not sleep.

and this so called “Bride Of Christ” as they have been coined, have turn the image of the husband in to a “Biddable Dog” wagging its tale for their own purposes, and the members are lead on a leash, for what they have which is money?
I am not saying they are the LovePeddler in revelation but they are part of it? (Revelation 17): which most scholars known as “Rome” the “Catholic Church” is the “Mother of Harlots” this church does after all call its self the “Universal Church” and the word “Universal” means “Catholic” clear as crystal this church is one of the “Mother Churches” Harlots, and just as they teach you come to Christ and your life will be rich all the twists on truth, this makes me sick inside, saying come to Christ and you will be rich who would not want to serve a God that would make you rich, the carrot and the stick for this “Spiritual Donkey” it does not mean rich in wealth but knowledge of Christ but there is a blessing that does bring wealth but this should never be the goal but the goal should be love and service the lord?
But now you see all the real intent of what they do and the real lay out for the church.

I count all things lost that I may gain Christ

(N.I.V) Philippians 3:8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ

(NIV) Hebrews 2:1 We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.
(KJV) 2:1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

(NIV) John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
(KJV) John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
(NIV) Jeremiah 7:28 Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the Lord its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.
(NIV) John 4:23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
(NIV) John 4:24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
Notice “we must worship him in spirit and in truth for the father seeks” meaning he wants us to worship him with his “Truth” and with his “Spirit” but if “Truth” has stumbled in the street like the prophet Isaiah said how can we claim to know him but what does the bible have to say?
(NIV) Isaiah 59:14 So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:16 He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to
intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him.

(NIV) Jeremiah 7:28 Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the Lord its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.

Jeremiah notice how he said Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips. And there is no correction Isaiah says honesty cannot enter this simple to anyone I thought the word “Truth” is what God is and he is the father “Truth” and the word “Truth” appears (237) times in the “King James Bible” and (238) times in the “New International Version” so why such a miss mash of thinking, well the father of all lies was taking hold of them, the “Devil” he is the father of all “Lies” and he does not hold to the “Truth” for he has been a liar from the beginning.
(NIV) John 8:43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
(NIV) John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
(NIV) John 8:45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
(NIV) John 8:46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
(NIV) John 8:47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

(KJV) John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

(KJV) John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(KJV) John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
(KJV) John 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
(KJV) John 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

(NIV) Galatians 4:16 Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?

(NIV) 3rd John 1:3 It gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth.

(NIV) 3rd John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

(NIV) Revelation 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

(KJV) Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

(NIV) John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the
Father except through me.
(KJV) John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

(Percy Bysshe Shelley. August 4, 1792 – July 8, 1822) Quote: All spirits are enslaved which serve things evil. (Demogorgon, Act II, sc. iv, l. 110)

(NIV) Romans 12:3 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
The Reason Why Mankind Does Not know the Creator or Have Peace
This is the reason why the law was introduced in the first place it was for the betterment of all the human race, and for the sinner to know the will and intent to the creator to save mankind from himself but man rejects the creators instruction this is why to this day man is not at peace he loves his own wisdom but the lord sent his spirit yet people still rebel and rebellion is the same as the sin of witch craft this is why without the spirit and the law together men are lost?
(NIV) 1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king."
(KJV) 1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
(KJV) Proverbs 28:7 Whoso keepeth the law is a wise son: but he that is a companion of riotous men shameth his father.
(KJV) Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
(KJV) Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
(NIV) Psalms 119:97 Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.
What we can see here is this for lack of vision people will and do perish, but people who are blind use the a rod for direction which is the commandments of the lord God as it is a light to their path as above it is lamp and a light and instruction so if you have not vision there is the law of God, to guide a person that as no vision so people don’t have to perish for lack vision like some of the these false prophets teach this is the real reason the lord gave us his commandments just in case there is no vision that is why he said happy is he who keeps the law? In (Proverbs 29:18) it is clear even to the blind the law is the only way to see if you have no vision and more if some false prophet’s try’s to control you saying he has a vision or you’re lost without him you won’t have him there to help you share in his so called vision of coming events or deep insight into gaining possession meaning their vision to make lots of money or like when they say the prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet?

(KJV) Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
But these commandments of the lord where sent to teach men to love each other this is my conclusion?
The royal law of all is which is love and to love your neighbour

Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by crossman9(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
Woe to them that call evil good
By way the of way of deception they make strong delusion’s and false vision 
New International Version (©1984)
Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.
Then the LORD said, "These prophets are telling lies in my name. I did not send them or tell them to speak. I did not give them any messages. They prophesy of visions and revelations they have never seen or heard. They speak foolishness made up in their own lying hearts.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And the LORD said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.

Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Then the LORD told me, "These are the lies that the prophets are telling in my name: They claim that I sent them, commanded them, and spoke to them. They dreamed up the visions they tell you. Their predictions are worthless. They are the products of their own imagination.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.

American King James Version
Then the LORD said to me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke to them: they prophesy to you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nothing, and the deceit of their heart.

We are not command to follow visions but to follow Christ
And in Christ embassy they are told to follow Pastor Chris
Follow him on twitter
Facebook
Yokoos
On YouTube
On Pastor Chris live
And many more social mediums
It’s not about Christ
It’s about Pastor Chris 

When it should be about Christ and his mission nothing more not how to get rich like they teach
Christ and Christ alone

you are right i am a busy man its a wake up call to the those who sleep in the church to know there is a false hood in the air it called christ embassy

i am not the devil on the block but i know some here call me this i tell you the truth i am not satan keep it real

jack and the bean stock choping down the tree of deception

Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Joagbaje(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
kasiem:

i'm confused the way this church is promoting worldly things like allowing women to come to churh with seductive wears.

Will you turn somebody back from entering the church because of her dressing ? It's the teaching of the word that causes the change. As people learn to see that they are ambassadors of Christ they change their wardrobe
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

Will you turn somebody back from entering the church because of her dressing ? It's the teaching of the word that causes the change. As people learn to see that they are ambassadors of Christ they change their wardrobe

Can you stoop this low just to defend christ embassy by all means?

Ah Pastor! i can point out your folly using that same bible of yours. Try me.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Goshen360(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
diluminati:

Can you stoop this low just to defend christ embassy by all means?

Ah Pastor! i can point out your folly using that same bible of yours. Try me.

why are you angry at him?
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by GreyBeard: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2012
To me it looks like a Personality Cult. And the personality is Pastor Christ. cool
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by SisiKill1: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2012
crossman9:

Woe to them that call evil good
By way the of way of deception they make strong delusion’s and false vision 
New International Version (©1984)
Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.
Then the LORD said, "These prophets are telling lies in my name. I did not send them or tell them to speak. I did not give them any messages. They prophesy of visions and revelations they have never seen or heard. They speak foolishness made up in their own lying hearts.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And the LORD said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.

Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Then the LORD told me, "These are the lies that the prophets are telling in my name: They claim that I sent them, commanded them, and spoke to them. They dreamed up the visions they tell you. Their predictions are worthless. They are the products of their own imagination.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.

American King James Version
Then the LORD said to me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke to them: they prophesy to you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nothing, and the deceit of their heart.

We are not command to follow visions but to follow Christ
And in Christ embassy they are told to follow Pastor Chris
Follow him on twitter
Facebook
Yokoos
On YouTube
On Pastor Chris live
And many more social mediums
It’s not about Christ
It’s about Pastor Chris 

When it should be about Christ and his mission nothing more not how to get rich like they teach
Christ and Christ alone

you are right i am a busy man its a wake up call to the those who sleep in the church to know there is a false hood in the air it called christ embassy

i am not the devil on the block but i know some here call me this i tell you the truth i am not satan keep it real

jack and the bean stock choping down the tree of deception
I get the sense that you have an interesting point to make. . too bad it is overshadowed by your borderline psychotic ramblings.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by mabell: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

I wonder o!
Afterall the church is for perfecting people and not for the perfect people

goshen360:

why are you angry at him?

The capsule called "truth" is obviously too bitter for him to swallow
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by deGr08ter1: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
@Sis-Kill, Now I understand, even the sound of the name, , if I may ask are you born again? by that I mean have you accepted the Lord Jesus as your Lord and Saviour? if you have, that's great but you may miss heaven because you wouldn't want to stay in same place with a man you've described so destructively and with so much disdain,

i will suggest you should be more concern with fulfilling your purpose and leave pastor Chris and Christ embassy alone. if people are convicted of a truth and you think that they are been brainwashed or chasing after the wind leave them alone, it is their choice. these so called followers of pastor Chris rather than God, why play God, God is more than capable of defending, protecting and leading His people. He has not asked you to carry out that responsibility on His behalf, neither has any of them ask for your counsel,

remove the plank on your eyes so that you can see clearly to remove the speck on your neighbour's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. / D Ultimate Picture Thread Of Religious Section: Say It Here Wit Picture / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.