Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Prayer To Live Free From Worry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer To Live Free From Worry (2028 Views)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / Recommended Spiritual Warfare Prayer To Pray At Least Daily / Prayer To Purge The Land Of Corrupt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2008
Father, I thank you that I have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of Your dear Son. I commit to live free from worry in the name of Jesus, for the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

I humble myself under your mighty hand that in due time You may exalt me. I cast the whole of my cares (name them)–all my anxieties, all my worries, all my concerns, once and for all–on You. You care for me affectionately and care about me watchfully. You sustain me. You will never allow the consistently righteous to be moved–made to slip, fall, or fail!

Father, I delight myself in you and you perfect that which concerns me.

I cast down imaginations (reasonings) and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of You, and bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. I lay aside every weight and the sin of worry which does try so easily to beset me. I run with patience the race that is set before me, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith.

I thank you father, that You are able to keep that which I have committed unto You. I think on (fix my mind on) those things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous, and deserving of praise. I let not my heart be troubled. I abide in Your words, and Your Words abide in me. Therefore, Father, I do not forget what manner of person I am. I look into the perfect law of liberty and continue therein, being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the Word and thus blessed in my doing!

Thank you, Father. I am carefree. I walk in that peace which passes all understanding in Jesus' name!

Scripture References: Colossians 1:13; Romans 8:2; 1 Peter 5:6,7; Psalm 55:22; Psalm 138:8; 2 Corinthians 10:5; Hebrews 12:1,2; 2 Timothy 1:12; Philippians 4:8; John 14:1; James 1;22-25; Philippians 4:6

NB: please my dear Nairalanders' note These prayers are not merely "positive confessions" meant to be repeated by rote memory–rather they are a powerful way to get the Word of God deep into your spirit. The power of these prayers is that they are entirely based on Scripture itself. By praying them, you are "standing on the Word" and in so doing, waging warfare against the enemy in Jesus name , Amen
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2008
So does it mean that in nairaland we no longer pray?
come on let someone talk to me here. smiley
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2008
Dear Lord,

I come before You in the name of Your son, Jesus, and I praise You and thank you that you are Jehovah Jireh, my God and provider. I thank you for the many ways you have provided for me and my family and that it is Your desire that we would prosper and be in good health even as our souls prosper. Help me to prosper my soul in Your Word and to listen to your instruction and acquire wisdom. Thank You that Your blessings bring wealth and You add no sorrow to it as You fill our treasuries for Your glory. Your gifts are better than the purest gold, Your wages better than sterling silver. I ask for wisdom and Godly counsel so that I can work wisely and prosper and be satisfied.

Lord, You have said that you will show me a way out of my problems. I ask for that now. Forgive me where I have been fearful, greedy, or foolish in my work and my finances. Help me to have integrity and wisdom and to persevere in righteousness. Forgive me for idolatry to the things of this world and help me to love You more. And I ask that You mercifully restore my losses. I choose to walk in righteousness, in paths of justice, and to love and honor You, Oh Lord.

Dear Lord, I confess and declare that I will trust in You and lean not to my own understanding for you have said that You perfect the things that concern me. You even give to Your children as we sleep. Lord, I will seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness. I will praise you for the wonderful things you do. I will not throw away my confidence in you, Lord. My hope is in You and I will persevere and receive Your promises in my life. And I will honor and serve you all the days of my life.

I chose to be a cheerful giver and to be generous for that is Your heart, and you have said that a generous man will prosper. I will give ten percent of my income to You, Lord, and I will watch the windows of Heaven open and poor out a blessing just as You have said. Give me Your heart for the poor that I would joyfully give offerings and gifts to those in need. And thank You that as I give, it will be given unto me.

Thank you that I am like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water and whatever I do will prosper by your grace because I belong to You, and You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants. You give me the ability to produce wealth for your kingdom without shame or sorrow. If you are for me, who can be against me? You are awesome and I am humbled by Your love and grace.

I am thankful that Your love for me endures forever and Your plans for me are always for good and not for calamity. Thank You for Your great and precious promises that I can inherit through faith and patience. I am so grateful that you are at work within me to cause me to desire and to do your will. I commit my work, my giving, and my finances to You, and ask that You cause my thoughts to become agreeable to your will so that I will succeed to Your glory.

I thank You, Jesus, that on the cross You set me free from the curses of the law (Deuteronomy 28) of sickness, poverty, and eternal death. In Your name, I receive these things are broken off my life. Show me how to walk out of the habits of them. And I receive the blessings of health, prosperity and eternal life that are mine through Your shed blood on the cross. I thank you, Lord, that You will reveal the things that are unseen and You will show me the way to prosperity and success as I honor You. I love you, Lord. Your grace is truly amazing and all the glory is Yours.

In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2008
Thank you, Lord, that You are my strength. I trust You and I will not fear for You are with me. If You are with me, who can be against me? I rejoice that You have given me a spirit of love, power, and a sound mind. I give you my fears (name them). Lord, I commit all these things to You that You would establish them and cause my thoughts to become agreeable with Your will. Thank You that You will show me the way out of anxious thoughts and give me courage. Thank You that as I make my requests known to You with thanksgiving, You give me peace in my heart and mind. You are my strength and my power.

In Jesus name, I cast down all imaginations of rejection, failure, worthlessness, and any thoughts that are contrary to Your word. I rebuke the spirit of fear that would try to torment me and I command it to flee in Jesus’ Name. I have been made righteous by Your blood, Jesus, and I can do all things through You because You strengthen me and give me favor and wisdom. I choose not to think negatively or worry about what man thinks of me, but I will think about things that are good and praiseworthy. I will put into practice the things You have taught me, and I will follow Your leading. I will fear no evil for You are with me. You go before me, Lord, and You are my rear guard. You comfort me when I feel weak. Your plans for me are for good and not for calamity. I praise You, Lord, for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. You are awesome and almighty and I am humbled by Your grace.

Help me to comprehend Your unfailing love for me for Your love is perfect and casts out all fear. I want to walk in your peace that surpasses understanding. Help me to put You first in my life above all else keeping my mind focused on You and Your faithfulness and grace.

I submit my life to You, Lord, and I give you the glory for every good thing for all good things are from You. You are glorious and just and I praise Your Holy name.

In Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by Adennem(f): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2008
Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You in the name of Your son, Jesus, and I praise You and thank you that you are Jehovah Jireh, my God and my provider. I thank you for the many ways you have provided for me and my families and that it is Your desire that we would prosper and be in good health even as our souls prosper. Dear Lord Please Help me to prosper my soul in Your Word and to listen to your instruction and acquire wisdom. Thank You that Your blessings bring wealth and You add no sorrow to it as You fill our treasuries for Your glory. Your gifts are better than the purest gold, Your wages are better than sterling silver. I ask for wisdom and Godly counsel so that I can work wisely and prosper and be satisfied.

Lord, You have said that you will show me a way out of my problems. I ask for that now. Forgive me where I have been fearful, greedy, or foolish in my work and my finances. Help me to have integrity and wisdom and to persevere in righteousness. Forgive me for sins of idolatry to the things of this world and help me to love You more. And I ask that You mercifully restore my losses. I choose to walk in righteousness, in paths of justice, and to love and honor You, Oh Lord.

Thank you Lord God for I am like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water and whatever I do will prosper by your grace because I belong to You, and You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants. You give me the ability to produce wealth for your kingdom without shame or sorrow. If you are for me, who can be against me? You are awesome and I am humbled by Your love and grace.

I am thankful that Your love for me endures forever and Your plans for me are always for good and not for calamity. Thank You for Your great and precious promises that I can inherit through faith and patience. I am so grateful that you are at work within me to cause me to desire and to do your will. I commit my work, my giving, and my finances to You, and ask that You cause my thoughts to become agreeable to your will so that I will succeed to Your glory.

I thank You, Jesus, that on the cross You set me and my families free from the curses, of sickness, poverty, and eternal death. In Your name, I receive these things are broken off my life. Show me how to walk out of the habits of them. And I receive the blessings of good health, prosperity and eternal life that are mine through Your shed blood on the cross. I thank you, Lord, that You will reveal the things that are unseen and You will show me the way to prosperity and success as I honor You. I love you, Lord. Your grace is truly amazing to me and all the glory is Yours.

In Jesus’ mighty name I pray, Amen
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by Adennem(f): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2008
Good day to you Chrisoml,

You are doing a great job. infeact this morning I was down with so many unnecessary anxieties. before I come through this forum, after reading all your Prayers. I was lefted up. I really apperate your good work. but please can i post a prayer request here. Please pary for me that the good Lord should see me through in what I am passing through right now.

Thanks and God Bless You
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by Adennem(f): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2008
Please Chrisoml, Pary for me. I am so confuse on Why has GOD not listned to my prayers. I prayed so hard, I belived in HIM. but now I ask Where did he go? Why can't he just let me have one thing. I am shaking right now. I thought there was hope. Why is he leaving me to suffer like this? I just wanted HIM to give me and do me this GRAET FAVOUR. but now it look like all hope is lost and as long as i had some hope I was ok before but Now I don't see any at all. I wish it had worked. I don't know what to do now. Please pray for something good will happen from this. I don't think it will. but please pray for me PLEASE
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by luvus: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2008
hi ade

God hasnt gone any where read this on this site http://www.christmylife.org/article.php?id=87 if you can it blessed my soul and may God bring healing to you amen.
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2008
Adennem:

Please Chrisoml, Pary for me. I am so confuse on Why has GOD not listned to my prayers. I prayed so hard, I belived in HIM. but now I ask Where did he go? Why can't he just let me have one thing. I am shaking right now. I thought there was hope. Why is he leaving me to suffer like this? I just wanted HIM to give me and do me this GRAET FAVOUR. but now it look like all hope is lost and as long as i had some hope I was ok before but Now I don't see any at all. I wish it had worked. I don't know what to do now. Please pray for something good will happen from this. I don't think it will. but please pray for me PLEASE

@Adennem
Sorry if the reply came a bit late. Even though that i just finished praying for you on what issue (circumstances) that u might b facing which seems as if God is no longer by ur side or hearing/answering ur prayers. but i want to know one thing today; "what God prevents, denies, or keeps us away from, is as much divine guidance as what He permits & opens 2us. Every door that didn't open, every opportunity you didn't get, every call that didn't come is as much God's guidance as those that did. Pls think about it and in so doing i assure u that u'll find more than d GRAET FAVOUR you are looking for in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2008
Dear Heavenly Father,

We are told in the Bible if we will seek first the Kingdom of God and Your righteousness that You will add all the other things that the people of the world seek after (Matthew 6:33). May they realize you sent Jesus Your son to die for them on the cross and if they come to You confessing and forsaking their sins, You will forgive them and give them eternal life. This new life is to begin now. The moment they invite You to come into their heart You will change them so they can live for You, and Your purposes, and no longer live for self.

Lord, give them the peace and assurance of Your presence as they reach out to You. Reveal Yourself to them and let them know that You are always closer to them than they think, Father. Heal them from their sickness and deliver them from all bondage of sin.

Bless them, show them kind Mercies, Favour and Your everlasting Love and may their new walk in the Spirit be one that brings glory to Your name! Amen
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2008
Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift my brothers and sisters to You today and I would like to bless them with these words of prayer. Lord, these are Your people and I know many have grown weary along the way, but today I pray that the weariness will lift from them and You will send a time of refreshing to them - spirit, soul and body. Lord, encourage them with Your Spirit. I don't know all the needs but You do.

Bless them with health, finances, direction, strength, wisdom, love and the things that are needful at this time. Lord, may You heal any relationship problems in their churches, Social gatherings, homes, families and personal. Give them revelation from on High. May they hear Your voice. Restore the joy of their salvation to those who are laboring without a rejoicing heart. Father, may the joy of the Lord flood over them and help them to serve You with newness of heart and spirit. I pray for them in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!!!
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2008
God loves you dearly and has plans to use you for his glory. He would use you to be a light to this dark world. Most of all though, He wants you as His dear friend. He died for you! We are praying for you. Don't give up--just keep moving forward, closer to God. You will NEVER regret it! He is the most priceless treasure in the entire universe--the glory of a million suns cannot hold a candle to His brilliance. He is everything you have ever wanted, and more.

God bless you! Welcome to the Family of God! We are praying for you.

Love in Christ
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2008
You are who your Heavenly says you are.
Ask for the promised Comforter to teach you, to change you and to strengthen you. You will come out of that trial stronger.
Finally, ask for the strength to stay its course.
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2008
Today, my God who will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer (Psalm 102:17) Shall visit you at the place of your needs and take control of all your worries.

Just call upon Him as He is waiting to hear from you through prayer. As you invite Him into your life as sure your life would never remain the same for the rest of your life!
you can also get your guides through some of the prayer verse bellow:

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).

"Is any among you afflicted? let him pray" (James 5:13).

"In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears" (Psalm 18:6).

God bless you for your obedient in Jejus name I pray. Amen!
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2008
No matter how sweet your yesterday was, your today will be sweeter and the sweetest part of your is your tomorrow.
Don't count your loses for God's promotion defies natural human logic.
Amen
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2008
That I'll be delivered continually from the hands of wicked and unreasonable men.
That sickness, disease and infirmity will not fasten themselves against my body, nor any evil befall me. That God's purpose for my life will be fulfilled and that my love for Him and His word will increase daily.
I want God to grant me the ability to do big things for the kingdom of God (materially and financial) and that my love for souls will increase, even as God increases me in wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
I pray that God will raise helpers who'll show up at the right time and in right place to work for my good. I'm asking God to grant me godly wisdom to direct me in all of my life experience.
Amen kiss
Re: Prayer To Live Free From Worry by chrisoml(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2008
Help us O' Lord to know that the dark moments of our life will last only so long as is necessary for you to accomplish your purpose in us. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Giving 10% Tithe To Your Church Is Not Giving To GOD / Vatican Bitterly Irked By 1500-year-old Bible Newly Found In Turkey / What’s Going To Happen Soon! Vision by Olav Rodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.