Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader (1401 Views)

We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader by Sibrah: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Achebe's interpretation of "One positive burst of energy" quickly comes to mind.
Re: Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
babapupa: It is very obvious that this market needs more than a shut down, it needs a thorough scrub down from top to bottom from criminal elements to dangerous weapons because this market in its present form looks more like major security challenge and threat to the society.

True
Re: Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sibrah: Achebe's interpretation of "One positive burst of energy" quickly comes to mind.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
I don't even know why this is happening to people that own 90% of Lagos. I am also dazed why folks that make 100b daily are suddenly unable to feed and pay school fees.

The market is a security risk to Lagos. Fasola should ensure the right thing is done before re-opening it. They have brought Anya, Rochas and we are waiting for Ojukwu to be exhumed and brought to Lagos to beg Fasola . Shameless bigots! Can't they just call a spade a spade and not just a long spoon? Which part of live in a clean environment is difficult to understand? Which part of don't mix criminality with business is beyond comprehension?

Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
I know how it may sound, but sometime I do not feel pity for them. Someone who hasn't learned till this date WILL NEVER LEARN. They should continue to sink money in Lagos, they have told you, go back to your gully villages. For instance, Obi is building a $30million complex, if they make N100billion ($625million) daily, why can you build a SUPER COMPLEX in the east? No matter how you complain, a word is enough for the wise, those who have ear, let them hear.

1 Like

Re: Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Prof Corruption: I don't even know why this is happening to people that own 90% of Lagos. I am also dazed why folks that make 100b daily are suddenly unable to feed and pay school fees.

The market is a security risk to Lagos. Fasola should ensure the right thing is done before re-opening it. They have brought Anya, Rochas and we are waiting for Ojukwu to be exhumed and brought to Lagos to beg Fasola . Shameless bigots! Can't they just call a spade a spade and not just a long spoon? Which part of live in a clean environment is difficult to understand? Which part of don't mix criminality with business is beyond comprehension?

Una never see anything.

I thought I was the only one asking those questions.

1 Like

Re: Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader by babapupa: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
manny4life: I know how it may sound, but sometime I do not feel pity for them. Someone who hasn't learned till this date WILL NEVER LEARN. They should continue to sink money in Lagos, they have told you, go back to your gully villages. For instance, Obi is building a $30million complex, if they make N100billion ($625million) daily, why can you build a SUPER COMPLEX in the east? No matter how you complain, a word is enough for the wise, those who have ear, let them hear.

Can you guarantee their safety back in their vilages?

Can you assure them that they are their families are not going to be kidnapped and killed by their own people?

Can you assure them that they are not going to end up dead and floating in some river back home.

These are very challenging questions you first need to ask yourself before asking other people to endanger their lives because they are your people.

2 Likes

Re: Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader by onyekabe(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Shola keep on with banning, very soon those who praise you today wil be the victim. I remember when he can okada some traders in that market praised him for job well done, today they are the once crying, tomorow will be for food sellers or any other trade
Re: Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
Prof Corruption: I don't even know why this is happening to people that own 90% of Lagos. I am also dazed why folks that make 100b daily are suddenly unable to feed and pay school fees.

Una never see anything.

Don't mind these lousy bastards boasting about nothing. Imagine the people claiming to be making 100 billion naira last week can't feed their families. They can't live without southwest, yet we are the ones the greedy bastards keeps attacking.Fashola should do everything possible to send them back home, at least kidnapping business is booming in the east.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts Emerge Jonathan Is Secretely Sponsoring Boko Haram / Chief Rasaq Okoya Tasks Wealthy Nigerians On Job Creation, Engages 2000 Youths / Beyoncé And Not Boko Haram Is The Cause Of Nduka Obaigbena's Financial Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.