Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: (64282 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by charlisco(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2006
How to Create NNPC Logo Using CorelDraw (Version 10)

Draw a Circle using the Eclipse Tool (F7) with Width & Height both 4.514 inches

Select your rectangular tool or press (F6) and draw a rectangle
set the Width to 0.479 & Height to 5.718

Press Ctrl+A to Select the two Objects drawn

Go to Arrange > Align and Distribute, click on the Align Tab if not selected, In the Alignt to Option, Check on Center of Page then Click ok

Now, Select only the rectangle object, by clicking on it

Now go to Arrange > Transformations > Rotate or Press (Alt+f8)
use the following setting

Then click Apply to Duplicate 5times

Press ctrl + A to select all objects
Go to Arrange > Shaping > Weld To

Click on weld to on the shaping docker box

Then click on any part of the object to apply

Use your eclipse tool () to draw a second circle this time width & height both 3.136"
Go to Arrange > Align and Distribute> Center of Page

Select your text tool (f8)
Press Crtl + Shift + T a Edit Text Dialoge box appear
Type in the text "NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION" in Upper Case using font Arial, Size = 28, Bold

Select the text and the second circle, by click on the object (circle) and the text one after the other while

pressing down shift key.

Then go to Text > Fit text to path

Click on the Text that is in the path of the circle
Then use the following setting

Click on the text again, Go to Arrange>Break text apart

Click on the circle again and colour it red

Draw a thrid circle, width =2.295" hieght=2.295", colour it blue and centerlize it arrange>Align and Distribute > Center of page

Colour the Gear Circle Yellow

I think with this little tutorial you will be able to draw similar sample like the NNPC logo

For those who know how the NNPC logo look like, you will notice that i am unable to finish it, well it is due to time factor, but i think i deserve an appreciation, for the lenght i have does it so far i just have to stop here, because i do not know what language to write it down, that will not be too lengthen for me to keep stating out the details step by step to achieve it

http://www.winne.com/nigeria/images/logo_NNPC.gif

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by soar7(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2006
You try bros
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by hotangel2(f): 10:18pm On May 06, 2006
Wow, u should make this ur job. Seriously.
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by charlisco(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2006
Thank Hot-angel for you words of advise,
I will like to see others that had made theirs, kindly upload it for us to see, you can use a different colour 2 distinguish
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by LoverBwoy(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2006
wow!!!! that's super

no corel
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by charlisco(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2006
Well, i am good in it, i make money from it, like f.o.r.g.e.i.n.g (well it is sinful) but i must confess, i make nice cash from it, i am looking for youngstar to teach
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by nancyekpoh(f): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2007
This is redeemed christian church logo i designed
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by lysaa(f): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
where is it pls?
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by talk2ami(f): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2010
you have tried a lot at least with this one can be able to come out with something perfect
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by Alldruns: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2011
Whao! Dis is brilliant.

Wey u guys nowwwww? Show more skills.
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by Koolking(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
I have been faffing, arguing endlessly in the politic section. Mehn, this graphic section is like a forbidden fruit. Just a bite and my eyes were cleared.

This is where NL is. Exciting, enlightening and inspiring. I long for a career in professional graphic and 3D Animation. I have been learning Corel Draw all by myself. I must say I have learnt a whole lot of simpler ways to manipulate drawings.

Guys you are wonderful

Ugo_2u, Charlisco and host of others, I am not ashame to say, YOU ARE MY SHINING STARS. I'll eternally appreciate your efforts here. Some of us have been known to be frugal with imparting knowledge. Here we are, you guys are doing it enthusiastically and efforlessly. God will not fail to meet your need.

I know you see your efforts as nothing, but you have empowered some people. Guys you are worth more than thanks.

my regards cool dudes.

1 Like

Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by Dumte(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2013
Kudos to you! Bring tutorial ok shell logo
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by ify84(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
thanks alot, I just did that...
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by jjk24(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
charlisco: Well, i am good in it, i make money from it, like f.o.r.g.e.i.n.g (well it is sinful) but i must confess, i make nice cash from it, i am looking for youngstar to teach
teach me na I b c0re learner 0!!! Abeg
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by kcjojo38: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2014
Yeah, you tried my guy. But this are some design i have been designing for just the past one month of learning. sorry for the picture if it's not clear sha. I'll just show you two of the many i have designed

Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by bidexolumanish(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
thanks homie,I am using coreldrawX3 and I am unable to fit ind text.
Re: Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: by Patebere(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2017
pls can this tread continue, I mean tutorials on Corel draw!

(1) (Reply)

Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work / 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget / Photos Of Studio Where 'Island Fakers' Go To Pose Like They Are In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.