Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Where To Buy Apple Macbook In Lagos Or Abuja - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where To Buy Apple Macbook In Lagos Or Abuja (7867 Views)

17 years old student sells his Kidney to buy Apple Ipad / I Want To Buy Apple Laptop / Any Place To Buy Apple Parts In Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Apple Macbook In Lagos Or Abuja by samir101ng(m): 4:04am On Mar 24, 2008
Hey y'all. grin

I am about to give my laptop to my sister and am thinking of getting an Apple Mac Book (MB402LL/A) as my next laptop. Does anybody know where i can get a brand new mac book either in Lagos or Abuja. Here are the specs: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.1Ghz, 1 GB RAM and 120 GB Hard disk drive. It has 13.3' screen size with built in camera and bluetooth. It also comes with Mac OSX Leopard. Any useful suggestions can contact me at samir101ng@gmail.com.
Re: Where To Buy Apple Macbook In Lagos Or Abuja by yemibee(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2008
yemi@sparkwestnigeria.com

u wud get a good bargain and something much better than what u want.

Cheers
Re: Where To Buy Apple Macbook In Lagos Or Abuja by lynxnoon(m): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2008
@poster
there's a Mac shop at Civic centre, Lagos
"tho am sure d prices wud be way too, hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed"
Cheers
Re: Where To Buy Apple Macbook In Lagos Or Abuja by samir101ng(m): 1:44am On Apr 02, 2008
Am sure the prices would be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But the main problem was i didnt know where to get one.
pls could you be a little more specific on the mac shop in the civic centre in lagos.
Re: Where To Buy Apple Macbook In Lagos Or Abuja by brume2020: 3:28am On Apr 02, 2008
Hi Samir,

I have responded to your email which you sent me. Did you get it?.

peace

Brume

(1) (Reply)

Help To Unlock Glo Netpro Modem / I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? / Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.