Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll (15881 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / swap your s4 with uk used blackberry q5 / How To Use Smart Scroll On Samsung Galaxy S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by just2endowed: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
kpozite: what if I sleep off while reading a page will the phone off?
with that i go fit buy s3.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Godogwu: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
xoctic: Rapture is close, we re in end tym dats d reason 4 all dis. God save us o

What??!!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by temmym4(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
hrmkz: By the time everyone start winking, frowning and sticking out tongues at a time,Let's expect more mentally derailed people out there!

Laughz and falls from mango tree grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Godogwu: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Akwenuke marho: NA WA!!! Very soon they'll do a phone that will be controlled by your thoughts, anything you think of the phone will display it, oyibo people una no go kill us!!!

You know the company is Asian right?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Iko5000: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
network.recharg:
PLEASE SAMSUNG AND OTHERE,
WE NEED PHONES THAT CAN SHOW TV CHANNELS FREE AND RADIO STATIONS WITHOUT EAR PIECE.

THANKS NETWORK.

For radio stations just use Tunein
For TV go the TV website depending if they have live stream
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by razznaija(f): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Chei, i wish i could get this as soon as it comes out, i will have to wait till my contract expires.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by aphoss: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Incredible! If den steal d fone den comot ur eye join,hmmmm I still need my eyez ooo
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Georgesmartt(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Technology make Doing things easier. Me and the Geeks+Nerds are Waiting for more sophisticated gadgets,
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by 9jauk: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
I need Gari..d price don change to $
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Tjohnnay: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
hmmmm....... Illuminati phone undecided undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by 4Play(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
20 years ago, if you saw someone talking to themselves on the street, you immediately assumed they could be mad. Now we look out for their hands free set.

In the future, we will see people walking down the street yammering to themselves whilst exhibiting a range of weird facial gestures to their phones. Maybe the world is going crazy.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Ositainklord(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
ITbomb: All these radiations wey dey project to our body dey worrisome , abi dey think say we get therapy centre for cancer?
r u serious? what do u think ESAR is there for? B4 a fone is released, ESAR is an international group that checks recieves any new fone from d maker to check if it has too much radiation. Furthermore the fone uses a camera sensor and not a infrared to trace ur pupils movement. Its not witchcraft/illuminati! americans will read this thread and start calling us apes or local people again!!.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Osamabinladin: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
What is samsung's problem? Heeeelp, president Jonathan please heeeelp! undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Abrantie: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sammy is releasing all the cool features that Apple fanatics wished their crappy phone had.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by stonefaze: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
Abrantie: Sammy is releasing all the cool features that Apple fanatics wished their crappy phone had.

U can say that again.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by BashToks: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
sobastical: Lord have mercy, this is another way of making things easy for anti-christ....

HOW
U mist explain urself today.. HOW!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by BashToks: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
livvy: This is serious,science and technology don dey reach in peak oh

Wrong.. ders never a peak.. it never stops
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by BashToks: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
pauladonis:
i cant really fathom why some Bleep ass niggaz believe apple when it claims thAT samsumg stole its innovations or infringed on its patents[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. they reaLLy think they are d only set of people that should use a certain function, n their iOS sucks...... angry angry

Dont mind the BRAINWASHED APPLE FANBOYS!
Chilling with ma awesome Galaxy Note II...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by BashToks: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
mruknaijaboy: samsung galaxy has definitely surpassed iphone, samsung is now the king of smartphones

Absolutely!!!
I will defo pick oda Droids (htc motorola spny xperias LG etc) b4 Monopolistic Apple or shey na mango dem dey call am
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by BashToks: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Osita_inklord:
r u serious? what do u think ESAR is there for? B4 a fone is released, ESAR is an international group that checks recieves any new fone from d maker to check if it has too much radiation. Furthermore the fone uses a camera sensor and not a infrared to trace ur pupils movement. Its not witchcraft/illuminati! americans will read this thread and start calling us apes or local people again!!.

Honestly.. na we dey fall our hand. Look at dem Just making unwarranted assumptions that the concept will giv u cancer or what not just goes to show you how ridiculous people are..
Simply get your facts right b4 blabbing rubbish.
If woman husband die dem fo say na winch she be..
Haa Naija!! *wipes tears*
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by XploraBen(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
hrmkz: By the time everyone start winking, frowning and sticking out tongues at a time,Let's expect more mentally derailed people out there!
Guy u just got me laffin out loud...................hahahahahahahaha.U are hilarious.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2013
drddrr: Whats next - blink-to-click, frown to Esc, stick-out-tongue-sideways to move cursor left and right.
[/quote]
Lmaooooo! I actually tried doing this...omg its so ridiculous Äπϑ funny! grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by whizkidd: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2013
Akwenuke marho: NA WA!!! Very soon they'll do a phone that will be controlled by your thoughts, anything you think of the phone will display it, oyibo people una no go kill us!!!

That technology already exists in several fields. Those robot arms that you can control with your brain for example. Dont worry its only a matter of time.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by BrightDeGea(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
For those of u asking how does this technology concerns the anti - christ and end of the world, the answer is simple, its because u don't read ur bible, may God deliver u from foolishness and ignorance, if u continue like this only God knows where u will end up.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Ossaifamous(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2013
my pocket tellin me no whiley body telling me ........(r.kelly)
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by wundakind(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
see madness oh... I can imagin 9ja ladies smilling nd winkin @ deir phones in order to get ot work...... What about kissing too.... Samsung should work on that
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by prasadkunala: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2013
very impresive....!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by pauladonis(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
thumbs up to samsung......d fone comes with either 1.9Ghz quad core processor or 1.6 octa core processor. iphone 6, where art thou?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Brimtimecom: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2013
with this improvement, will Apple Copy Samsung?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Opt Out Of MTN Zone Tariff Plan? / Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: / How Do I Browse On My Laptop Using My Blackberry Bis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.