Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll (15893 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / swap your s4 with uk used blackberry q5 / How To Use Smart Scroll On Samsung Galaxy S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
see as sensible ppl are using their own jazz technology to make life better for themselves and the rest of the world....instead our ppl will use theirs and kill every living thing at sight undecided....i smh for africans embarassed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Edunwa302(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Samsung na ha a machaghari
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by ITbomb(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
All these radiations wey dey project to our body dey worrisome , abi dey think say we get therapy centre for cancer?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by jadakiss213(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
If u like go use ur money buy 'Cancer of the Eye' i am not impressed.Really
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Bawss1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
xoctic: Rapture is close, we re in end tym dats d reason 4 all dis. God save us o

grin

Luddite

Its the advances in technology that signal the world is ending to you. I on the other hand suspected that it was the destruction of the English language with asinine abbreviations like "tym" and "dats" that heralded the impending apocalypse.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Rawar: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
no no! sam diz one is madness before appollo go kill all users grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by pauladonis(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
DEN I THINK THIS FONE WILL BE USELESS IF STOLEN, CUZ OF COURSE, u will need to open it with ur eyes grin ; grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by chucky234(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Another means to extort people,all they need do is refurbish the S3 then input few softwares along with the eye scroll and place a fat price tag on it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Toroze(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
Oya wey dem apple fanbois that were saying that adding 64gb to the 64gb already in the ipad mini was innovation, make dem come see innovation 4 here cause i don't understand how a 128gb device is innovation, but wait oh sure say we no go dey use glasses afte we don buy the phone

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Beaf1: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
What will happen if more than one person stares at the phone, blinking and all? Will that not confuse the poor phone?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by sobastical: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lord have mercy, this is another way of making things easy for anti-christ....

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by drealnamdy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Just in time for another innovation...dis touch screen is kinda gettin old...I wonder how d rays of dis new technology wld sense n connect wth ur human view...also possibly waitn for d gadget dat wld connect wth d mind of a human bein and detect exactly what we tink... cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by livvy(f): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is serious,science and technology don dey reach in peak oh
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by matrixme(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
So like SAMSUNG, we can actually fake it till we it! Well, copying Apple's originality right from the scratch has actually pay off the company after all. Well, we'd be waiting for what is next after this 'next big thing' o. grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
And the north koreans want to take on these dudes........... (So sorry men)

Humbly
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Bawss1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
sobastical: Lord have mercy, this is another way of making things easy for anti-christ....

Another one. SMH
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by KingOmarion(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Can't wait any longer....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by networkrecharg: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
PLEASE SAMSUNG AND OTHERE,
WE NEED PHONES THAT CAN SHOW TV CHANNELS FREE AND RADIO STATIONS WITHOUT EAR PIECE.

THANKS NETWORK.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Phikom(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
witchnology and metanology on rampage!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Regiblinkz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
xoctic: Rapture is close, we re in end tym dats d reason 4 all dis. God save us o
save us from your sorry azz
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Q3(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Phikom: witchnology and metanology on rampage!!!

This samsung oyinbo ye! embarassed embarassed embarassed , dem be majiktians o, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by pauladonis(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
matrixme: So like SAMSUNG, we can actually fake it till we it! Well, copying Apple's originality right from the scratch has actually pay off the company after all. Well, we'd be waiting for what is next after this 'next big thing' o. grin
i cant really fathom why some Bleep ass niggaz believe apple when it claims thAT samsumg stole its innovations or infringed on its patents[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. they reaLLy think they are d only set of people that should use a certain function, n their iOS sucks...... angry angry
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by timpaker(m): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
How will those who have an "half pass four" eyes use the phone (Eg. Ex Gov. Ohakim)? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Regiblinkz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
drealnamdy: Just in time for another innovation...dis touch screen is kinda gettin old...I wonder how d rays of dis new technology wld sense n connect wth ur human view...also possibly waitn for d gadget dat wld connect wth d mind of a human bein and detect exactly what we tink... cheesy
blackberry empathy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Youngpo413: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
kpozite: what if I sleep off while reading a page will the phone off?

no the phone will sleep automatically too,once you wake up it displays "good morning,do you need toothbrush?"

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Youngpo413: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
chucky234: Another means to extort people,all they need do is refurbish the S3 then input few softwares along with the eye scroll and place a fat price tag on it.

And people will still buy it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
samsung galaxy has definitely surpassed iphone, samsung is now the king of smartphones
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Youngpo413: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
livvy: This is serious,science and technology don dey reach in peak oh

this is just the begining and im not surprised,the one that surprised me till date is an aeroplane flying in the air,even mobile phones too.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by hustla(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2013

werin concern rapture again??Must religion limit ur reasoning? no wonder dese.oyinbos r better,dey prefer use deir brains and develop tinz rather than shout God this and that for any minute thing dat happens...

u suppose stl dey live inside bush dey tie rafia palm for body,mumu of life...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by basty: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
When are we going to stop being a consuming nation. I fear for our generations unborn.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
My able leaders are busy investing our stolen money in girlfriends bit.c.he.s, the same way the pre-colonial traditional leaders invested their slave trade money in to buy mirror, schennaps, etc and Europeans uses their money for industrial revolution. And who says this will not continue till the end of time? Black mentality.. Nufin is right down here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Hosted 3 Couples On A Weekend Getaway In Lagos / Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. / 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.