Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President (22929 Views)

Other Things We Dont Know About IBB, MKO, And Others. / Let's Talk About Ibb / Some Back Story About IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by member5: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=18pt]I need a Gun, and Ill do almost anything![/size]
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls let him retire.can you imagine?these old men no wan rest their bones.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by slimfit1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
No comment was just passing by
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Orpelin: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
ok
lets keep it rolling
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by NSNA: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
Le Ostrich: Things You should know about IBB

1. An active officer in the Nigerian Civil war on the Nigerian side - killed children and women.

2. Became part of the Military oligarchy after the civil war - benefited from plundering the country

3. A closet Homo

4. Has been active in every single coup after the civil war - insubordinate Officer and traitor

5. Killed his best pal - Vasta

6. Killed Dele Giwa with a letter bomb - a terrorist!

7. Only good he did was rid Nigeria of that bigot Buhari but it was all due to neccessity, his wife was an avid drug pusher and Idiagbon was about to arraign her in court.

8. stole at least 10billion dollars.

9. A drug user

10. A man without honour - annulled the only true credible election.\

11. A coward - relequinshed power for fear of Abacha.

12. A dinosaur - cannot gain political come back into Aso Rock.

People say what they think they know.

3 Likes

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by scribble: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
IBB is also reputed to be a homo
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by grafikii: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Another brave soldier same as abacha
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by LeOstrich: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
NSNA:

People say what they think they know.

do you expect me to say what i think i don't know?
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by OkaiCorne(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
How does this change the fact that yesterday was mother's day?
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ckkris: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bobandgreat: @OP... This is tooo long now! I wont bother reading it. Please, inform me when the man is dead. I just want to add two things u dont know about IBB :

1. His Second wife was married to somebody else before he snatched her from him
2, He murdered the son of the man whose wife he snatched
3. He murdered a popular editor of a popular newspaper
4. He put ur country in the state it is now.

Gosh! I have passed 2........ let me stop here. Just inform me when he is dead.

The mud wey done chop IBB money fit ban you if I just write one join your own.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Op, I am interested in the 12billion dolars dat grew wings under IBB,has d moni been recovered and given back to Nigerian public? 2, when exactly is IBB going to explain to us what happend to june 12 1993 election dat made him to annul the exercise and placed Sheniko as president knowing fully well dat bro Abacha will toppel d man in a matter ot weeks?? Pls clearify
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ebamma(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
بوكو حرام: [size=18pt]I need a Gun, and Ill do almost anything![/size]
visit the nearest police station na there dem dey sell am

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
No matter what this @OP quote.I luv General I.B.B
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
berem: IBB, THE SEXIEST AND MOST ROMANTIC PRESIDENT. grin

Whaaaaat??....Whats sexy about him?if its his gap teeth..then im the sexiest man alive..ibbs gap teeth is an appian way compared to my heathrow airport tarmac gap...no thanks to one aki and pawpaw sized man i fought in my in my JS 2 class.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by nduchucks: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Love him or hate him, IBB is a great Nigerian and a genius.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by thaoriginator: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
collins123:

[size=14pt]Including your. You quoted him. Both of you don carry pass mark![/size]
abeg what does the hidden posts dem says? I guess I am soo late!
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by thaoriginator: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
gbosaa:

Whaaaaat??....Whats sexy about him?if its his gap teeth..then im the sexiest man alive..ibbs gap teeth is an appian way compared to my heathrow airport tarmac gap...no thanks to one aki and pawpaw sized man i fought in my in my JS 2 class.
abeg oga post your pics no deh make noise
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Le Ostrich:

he is gay for your info

Are you talking from experience?how do you know that?two of una don enjoy eachother before?

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by kencywhite: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
wao
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by 76virgins(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
O boy you need 76 virgins ooo, was it under Sambo Dasuki [color=#990000][/color]that the security of Nigeria became what it is? grin grin grin grin
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bobandgreat: @OP... This is tooo long now! I wont bother reading it. Please, inform me when the man is dead. I just want to add two things u dont know about IBB :

1. His Second wife was married to somebody else before he snatched her from him
2, He murdered the son of the man whose wife he snatched
3. He murdered a popular editor of a popular newspaper
4. He put ur country in the state it is now.

Gosh! I have passed 2........ let me stop here. Just inform me when he I

s dead.

make una no carry bongos enter this thread..

That story abt him and mariam is false.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by c33b33(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
quest003:
are u garuba? Ibb's cook?
Hahaha.....how u take know the cook name?Are you the gardener?

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ckkris: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: Love him or hate him, IBB is a great Nigerians and a genius.

IBB described himelf as an EVIL GENIUS.I still have that NEWSWATCH.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ypzilanti: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Who made him President? Who elected him? Please let us stop 'honoring' people like this with self proclaimed titles. Even our local press call him Military president as if he won any election in Nigeria. In better countries he would be in jail at the moment for stealing power with a gun, and executing soldiers who dared try to take the power from him. This is aside from the monumental personal theft that occurred under his government....

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ypzilanti: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
ckkris:

IBB described himelf as an EVIL GENIUS.I still have that NEWSWATCH.

It was TELL magazine.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by touchmehard: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
quest003:
are u garuba? Ibb's cook?
No I am not and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by stgift: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Peinstein: One thing stands for sure, good or bad, brave men would always be fortunate
dont speak ou of ignoance...who do you call brave? that ruthlessness and such pple does not need to be among humans. they need another planets.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
tha_originator: abeg oga post your pics no deh make noise

bros im not a noise maker...i promise to post my pishure after my appointment with my dentist...i still de wear braces for more than 15 yrs now..

By the are you berem?why are you interested in a fellow mans foto...infact i no de post my foto again...i don de suspect you...you cld be ibbs agent.i heard he enjoys re.ctum pass punny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Audu Ogbeh Lie About The Collapse Of Thailand's Rice Mills? / Two Generator Thieves Caught In Sapele, Beaten & Paraded ( Graphic Pics + Video) / Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.