Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President (22930 Views)

Other Things We Dont Know About IBB, MKO, And Others. / Let's Talk About Ibb / Some Back Story About IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: Love him or hate him, IBB is a great Nigerians and a genius.
Bros how many people him be na ahan
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by AmeLonRo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
I love IBB if not for corruption and the annulment of June 12, 1993 presido election.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by chucky234(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
The only positive thing IBB did was the annulled of the June 12 presidential election as MKO would have made Nigeria inhabitable and hell for Nigerians.
Only those who were old enough before 1993 and were aware of how devilish MKO was will understands my point,IBB got it absolutely right with that single decision.
Every other thing about IBB makes him worst than Lucifer himself.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ckkris: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
berem: IBB, THE SEXIEST AND MOST ROMANTIC PRESIDENT. grin

President? By guns? Na you vote'am? So soldiers should just use their guns to shoot elected people, promote themselves, and become president? You're a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
CHECK OUT IBB's PICS WITH OBASANJO, DANJUMA & ABACHA.

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Sibrah: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
I hope this gvy is not thinking of coming back in 2015.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ckkris: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
chucky234: The only positive thing IBB did was the annulled of the June 12 presidential election as MKO would have made Nigeria inhabitable and hell for Nigerians.
Only those who were old enough before 1993 and were aware of how devilish MKO was will understands my point,IBB got it absolutely right with that single decision.

Including the overthrow of democraticlly elected Govt of Shehu Shagari?
Ok, who killed Brig Bako, and why?
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Oludrex(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Peinstein: One thing stands for sure, good or bad, brave men[b]WOULD[/b] always be fortunate
Nice thought bt u still hav to work on ur grammar... ONE LUV
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Le Ostrich:

Genius indeed! Only in Nigeria will a people be constantly collectively f00led and consider the perpetrators as Geniuses.

Maggaz
Thank u very much. I like dis response. Only in Nigeria indeed is IBB, OBJ, Abacha are considered geniuses. D likes of Innoson, the various novelists,etc are ordinary people. *smh*
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
IBB would later vehemently deny he was responsible for the money developing wings of a B2 stealth bomber and flying into the far ends of the Milky Way.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ckkris: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
chucky234: The only positive thing IBB did was the annulled of the June 12 presidential election as MKO would have made Nigeria inhabitable and hell for Nigerians.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ckkris: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2013

Including the overthrow of democraticlly elected Govt of Shehu Shagari?
Ok, who killed Brig Bako, and why?
If milirary people begin to write in this forum, the muds may hide their posts.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by HARDDON: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Can't bliv this evil genius is now somewhat celebrated ?!

Little wonder they Saч : remove d Monkey's hands from a pot of soup b4 it turns to a human hand.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
IBB . . . The man people love to hate!

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ESULAALU: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
Unknown Member: Who cares... angry

Who asked you?

No one wants to know if you care or not?

Now freaking get lost anofia.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Tolexander: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
le ostrich: Genius indeed! Only in
Nigeria will a people be
constantly collectively f00led
and consider the
perpetrators as Geniuses.
Maggaz

ngozievergreen:
Thank u very much. I like dis response. Only in Nigeria indeed is IBB, OBJ, Abacha are considered geniuses. D likes of Innoson, the various novelists,etc are ordinary people. *smh*
why you no go like am? So
non of you can understand what evil genius is?
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by maclatunji: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
KINGwax: My fellow nairalanders, calm down, allow mw to hear word.
The OP was trying to make a point, I haven't quite gotten it.
Erm..OP, u say?

She will capture your hearts with detailed articles about Nigeria(ns) to drive traffic to her website.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Tolexander:

why you no go like am? So
non of you can understand what evil genius is?
Forget that thing. Drug barons pass for 'evil genius' group better dan a president that destabilises his country. Osama genius is even better. IBB no get any type of ingenuity whether good or evil for my mind, i dont know for yours
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by lacasa: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Le Ostrich: Things You should know about IBB

1. An active officer in the Nigerian Civil war on the Nigerian side - killed children and women.

2. Became part of the Military oligarchy after the civil war - benefited from plundering the country

3. A closet Homo

4. Has been active in every single coup after the civil war - insubordinate Officer and traitor

5. Killed his best pal - Vasta

6. Killed Dele Giwa with a letter bomb - a terrorist!

7. Only good he did was rid Nigeria of that bigot Buhari but it was all due to neccessity, his wife was an avid drug pusher and Idiagbon was about to arraign her in court.

8. stole at least 10billion dollars.

9. A drug user

10. A man without honour - annulled the only true credible election.\

11. A coward - relequinshed power for fear of Abacha.

12. A dinosaur - cannot gain political come back into Aso Rock.

Whatever. U want to say, say, no man is free of sin.

bt as the first comment said "brave men, good or bad always get fortune".

#.. How brave was your own father?
angry

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by LeOstrich: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
lacasa:

#.. How brave was your own father?
angry

Implying that Bravery translates to the ability to kill and loot money

Implying that a crook who can get away with his crime in a country that condones criminality is a genius.

Your father will be proud!

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by hammedkola(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=15pt]He is also called MARADONA[/size]
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Biggyd2: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
And after what this man did, you still hear people disturbing me with articles about "what IBB 'an elder statesman', has to say about this national issue" this, "how IBB wants to join APC", that!. Many don't learn. This man is supposed to be cooling down in jail but he and his cohorts are still running around trying to make themselves relevant. I pity APC if they allow this man to be part of their "elder statesmen".

Even in this video he was trying to show his silly maradona skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRlI6Hbp4Cc

Thanks to the author. We still need to remind ourselves of certain things in this country.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Peinstein: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
pekelepekele:

You said that well that is why I am always fortunate cause am very brave. cheesy na joke I dey joke i nor fit kill fly oo grin
lol
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by BigB11(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
IBB still the only entity that has the capabilities to positively turn things around in Nigeria.
Too bad that most of us are still not smart enough to clearly understand why IBB would have been the best president to be elected in 2011.

You can sit in-front of your computer and continue to criticize the man until the moon stops shinning, but the fact remains the same. There is absolutely nothing IBB has done that OBJ or Shagari or Kalu or Gbenga Daniel, or Tinubu or Akala or all your senators or Odeli hasn't done.

The problem here is larger than IBB and our goal is to figure out the best way to dig Nigeria out of this mess or else dumb dumb presidents like Goodluck will continue to sink this boat deeper into the sea with both eyes closed.

If IBB or Buhari or Tinubu or D. Duke or anyone else has the appropriate skills to move us forward, then let it be.
But crying in the closet like a bunch of cheap prostitutes will take us no where.

If IBB is this bad, why is the man still lives in Nigeria larger than life? or Why is your president Goodluck continues to pee in his pants when ever the man comes around?

Abeg folks, stop this foolishness and let us focus more on moving this troubled country forward.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Ngwakwe: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
I would have like to know you in real life but you look like or rather sound like a fake Nigerian

I suspect your one Nigeria slogan is for selfish interest.

ndu_chucks: Love him or hate him, IBB is a great Nigerians and a genius.

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Tolexander: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Forget that thing
in my nursery 1, my teacher taught us a poem:
i know! I know!!
The little i know,
I WILL NEVER FORGET
ngozievergreen: Drug barons pass for 'evil genius' group better dan a president that destabilises his country. Osama genius is even better.
had you read many things about IBB, you would know that he is an evil genius.
ngozievergreen: IBB no get any type of ingenuity whether good or evil for my mind, i dont know for yours
ngozi! You said for your mind? Guess you need creating a space for me in your mind to dwell forever so that i will continue and always say what is in your mind. Seems you want me to be saying what is in your mind.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Pataki: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Big B1,

Nice to see you around here again. When I first saw this topic on the front page......I immediately thought you were back at it again.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by LeOstrich: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Big B1: IBB still the only entity that has the capabilities to positively turn things around in Nigeria.
Too bad that most of us are still not smart enough to clearly understand why IBB would have been the best president to be elected in 2011.

I see you are an avid recycler of dead beat politicians.

Well, it does make sense to recycle given that most of our land fills are full and dumping the likes of IBB in the Ocean will amount to throwing toxic waste into it. The option of having the likes of IBB incinerated will also negatively affect the ozone layer and atmosphere at large.

I agree with you. Lets find him a safe and cushy place in Aso Rock to rule Niggerz.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by buzo1: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
coolNice write up. Don't mind ur critise, if its easy to make a research abt someone, they should write thiers and not what they heard from people outside. Another gud tin abt IBB is that he completed the third Mainland Bridge in Lagos which others would have ambandoned. coolNice write up. Don't mind ur critise, if its easy to make a research abt someone, they should write thiers and not what they heard from people outside. Another gud tin abt IBB is that he completed the third Mainland Bridge in Lagos which others would have abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
I think he is a brave soldier with primal instincts, a respectable man, and a loving father with strong convinctions: he and other respected former military men have risked their lives on countless occasions for what they believe in. I have no reservations about their current fame, accolades, or wealth: the winner takes it all.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by vicfajeze: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Did u know dat,he impregnated David Mark's daugher?
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Iyaniwura123: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
You are very correct about that wink
touch_me_hard: *Nice write-up Iyaniwura.
Another interesting thing about IBB is that he likes calling his acquaintances, aides, admirers, etc by their second names or unofficial names (i.e. the name your mother calls you at home). For example, of your name is Mr. John Ikechi Okafor, and you use "John" in the office and "Ikechi" at home, IBB would prefer to be calling you Ikechi. He would even go to the extent of forming a pet-name or nickname from the "Ikechi" and start calling you "IK" or "Ike-boy".

He uses this to create fondness and make you feel at home with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Audu Ogbeh Lie About The Collapse Of Thailand's Rice Mills? / Court Adjourns Hearing On Biafra Referendum / Twitter, Nigeria Agreement Suffers Setback As Musk Buys Microblogging Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.