Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President (22924 Views)

Other Things We Dont Know About IBB, MKO, And Others. / Let's Talk About Ibb / Some Back Story About IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by quest003: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
vicfajeze: Did u know dat,he impregnated David Mark's daugher?
are u nicodemus? David mark's driver?
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Iyaniwura123: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
If you are making reference to Bongos Ikwue, you are VERY wrong. I am holding no brief for the Babangida family but records have to be set clear, especially in Nigeria where many dwell on rumours, half-truths and downright lies. Maryam Babangida who married IBB at 20 (take your time to read) and Bongos Ikwue met only once. Well, if you are still doubting, you can check out these links yourself: http://allafrica.com/stories/200108280250.html,
http://www.punchng.com/feature/encounter/bongos-ikwue-met-maryam-only-once-keke-daughter/ In an age of information, ignorance is a choice. Iyaniwura is out to inform people in the most transparent and exciting manner possible. Thank you.
Bobandgreat: @OP... This is tooo long now! I wont bother reading it. Please, inform me when the man is dead. I just want to add two things u dont know about IBB :

1. His Second wife was married to somebody else before he snatched her from him
2, He murdered the son of the man whose wife he snatched
3. He murdered a popular editor of a popular newspaper
4. He put ur country in the state it is now.

Gosh! I have passed 2........ let me stop here. Just inform me when he is dead.

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by twin7: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
KINGwax: My fellow nairalanders, calm down, allow mw to hear word.
The OP was trying to make a point, I haven't quite gotten it.
Erm..OP, u say?

Try read the full article via the link provided, You'll understand his position.

2 Likes

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Izrhiell: Bros how many people him be na ahan

Bros, common sense suppose to tell you say na typo na, abi you ne dullard ni? cheesy

IBB na de kind person wey Offemmamu dem dey call Okunrin Meta.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by anonimi: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ìyániwúrà123:
★★★On January 14th, 1994, Abacha announced the cancellation of the Dedicated Accounts set up by General Babangida, and appointed a Panel of Inquiry headed by Pius Okigbo, an economist of international repute to look into the operations of the Central Bank of Nigeria where the Dedicated Accounts were operated. In its report that was submitted to Abacha in September 1994, the panel revealed that out of $12.4 billion that went into that account, $12.2 billion could not be accounted for. IBB would later vehemently deny he was responsible for the money developing wings of a B2 stealth bomber and flying into the far ends of the Milky Way. The correspondent of the Financial Times, William Keeling, who was first to come out with the story had been speedily deported from Nigeria by IBB. The legendary Gani Fawehinmi would fight the cause of the $12.2 billion till he breathed his last. And it's like the case has been buried with him. (Or when was the last time you heard anyone talking about it?)

Okigbo remarked that Babangida and [size=13pt]Abdulkadir Ahmed, the Central Bank Governor,[/size] accounted to no one, and the records of much of the extrabudgetary expenditure could not be found in the Central Bank. Well, remember he also tried to rule again. He could have succeeded fa. But he actually still rules Nigeria in a very surreptitious way, many of his boys are in Jonathan's government or the current ruling party. We all know the Senate President and the 3rd most powerful person in the country. His former ADC Col. Mohammed Sambo Dasuki (who effected the arrest of Buhari in the coup) is now the National Security Adviser and insecurity is now a thing of the past in Nigeria (no be so?). Dasuki was also once the former Managing Director of the Nigerian Security Printing & Minting Company Limited under Obasanjo.

-In 2001, When former President Obasanjo tried to look into the $12.4 billion that disappeared under IBB's regime, it was said that all records with the Central Bank of Nigeria that were pertaining to the fraud had DISAPPEARED. But in 2005 when the House of Representatives wanted to impeach the President, the records suddenly REAPPEARED. Why? Those in Obasanjo's camp felt IBB was behind the impeachment saga. #Naija.Film.To.Gun.Ni.Olohun.E.Ni.Duro.Wo.Tan...LOL!

Does anyone remember WHEN and HOW the former CBN governor died

READ THE REST HERE>>>http://iyaniwura.com/interesting-things-about-ibb-nigerias-only-military-president/

Very nice strategy.
Highly commendable and recommended.
Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by ojeniyi1: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Itz a fact on this forum that you can not take all this kinda historic stuff about brave and fortunate people away from iyaniwura.

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by juman(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
OP, well done.

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by mobf: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Word on the street has it that the man is really sick these days. undecided
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by playahP(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
What the hell is wrong with yall?
IBB got this country into the mess it is in today!
He institutionalized corruption!!!

Haba.... Are we that eager to kiss anybody's ass just because they are rich and famous??

Iyanawura; I am deeply disappointed in thee!!

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Iyaniwura123: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
Are you sure you read the piece at all?
playah P: What the hell is wrong with yall?
IBB got this country into the mess it is in today!
He institutionalized corruption!!!

Haba.... Are we that eager to kiss anybody's ass just because they are rich and famous??

Iyanawura; I am deeply disappointed in thee!!

4 Likes

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by swing4real(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
It baffle me till this day that most Nigeria Media and people still think or address IBB as evil "genius". IBB is no genius in any form or shape but a common criminal who happened to be in a position to utilize his criminal mind. I have watched and listen to IBB interviews and I am still bewildered that such a man with no version lead this country for over 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by tjadeba(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
They were successful and IBB was became the Nigerian Army Armoured Corps Commander but would later be accused of buying old tanks and passing them off as new, making huge profits.

Bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by TBrownAuto(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
just funny most post shows the person typing doesnot understand life am sure its those daddy I want to buy Bandwidth children are behind this NL self the annonying part they talk as if they are perfect even life its self is not
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Peterwins(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
He is also a CIA stooge like many other Nigerians I cannot name right now. A principal human asset to the US in Nigeria. The day he decides to go against the wishes of the US interests in Nigeria or whenever they decide he isn't longer valuable they will pull the plug off him. They did this to his fellow CIA stooge, MKO.
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Venchy: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2013
Very Interesting but God will surely punish Devil
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by dewaskillz: 1:19am On Mar 12, 2013
Peinstein: One thing stands for sure, good or bad, brave men would always be fortunate
I wonda wen bad brave starts being fortunate...is it wit osama,husein pls do compare wit nelson mandela.be a good boi nxt tym

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by dewaskillz: 1:19am On Mar 12, 2013
Peinstein: One thing stands for sure, good or bad, brave men would always be fortunate
I wonda wen bad brave men started bein fortunate...is it wit osama,husein pls do compare wit nelson mandela.be a good boi nxt tym
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by pastormmadu(m): 5:06am On Mar 12, 2013
booqee: Don't patronize us abeg! Mtcheww...
i still don't like him.

But on a serious note, he is one of tђє past leaders τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ I see with high sense of maturity a̲̅ηϑ honesty. He'd rather keep quiet than talk anyhow. During his face-off with OBJ in 2011, he still surprises m̶̥̊e wen he buried tђє hatchet a̲̅ηϑ begged tђє basket-mouthed OBJ. I love him, bt not fσя him to contest, we a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ tired of past leaders becoming present leader....yet we were told τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ we a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ tђє "Leaders of Tomorrow"
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by musiwa19: 5:31am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Ezeufi: 6:59am On Mar 12, 2013
The best president Nigeria has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by nduchucks: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: I would have like to know you in real life but you look like or rather sound like a fake Nigerian

I suspect your one Nigeria slogan is for selfish interest.

How so? Please be specific but note that we don't have to have the same view on every issue to be one. How did you reach the conclusion that a person champions 'one Nigeria' for selfish reasons simply because that person called IBB a great Nigerian? Do you even now what 'great' means?
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by phildon: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2013
Le Ostrich:

he is gay for your info
Where do you meet?
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by Ademurph1(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2013
may the lords save us from the hands of this bloody cabals
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by BigB11(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
Still the best leader Nigeria has ever produced.

Intelligent
Mature
Brave
Articulate
Charismatic
Focused
Competent
Tough
Friendly
Re: Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President by LeOstrich: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Big B1: Still the best leader Nigeria has ever produced.

Intelligent
Mature
Brave
Articulate
Charismatic
Focused
Competent
Tough
Friendly

Thats not the IBB I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Bombs Boko Haram Convoy, 15 Terrorists Killed, Many Wounded / Did Audu Ogbeh Lie About The Collapse Of Thailand's Rice Mills? / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.