Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood (20811 Views)

Kim Kardashian Gets Caught By Fans As She Accidentally Uploads Unedited Photo / Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos / Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by ugotuf(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
VAIN MORTALS AND VANITY!GOD WILL HELP US.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by FRR1: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
~vicky~:
all for the show/ratings ..all for the vanity, she haven't realize she is pregnant yet..i am wonder when this woman will go AWAY..

Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by free2ryhme: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
U can never cheat nature
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Amya(f): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ewwwww. This a very irritating sight. Now I want to puke.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by busar(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
today's swagger can be tomorrow's stagger.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by huninaija(f): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
She is a goat
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Koolking(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Emmy9ite: Life is about choices. The choices we make today affect our tomorrow. Its her choice, she will live to face the result.

The hard part of our choices is living with them.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Tjohnnay: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dem juz dey waste money anyow, na God go punish una sad sad
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by animari(f): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
princemaicheal: That is why i appreciate an African woman(more importantly Nigerian) for the way we look and carry ourselves.We dont have to go through all these,we look great and will remain so.These people(whites)are insecure and crave for things they really dont need.I hope our ladies know these,and be proud of themselves.
Exuse me!! I am white woman from africa- thus I'm african and how dare you lump me in with Kim Kardashians ridiculous life style? 'These people' my arse!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by GaniyuAnda(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
jackbauersballs:

u sabi gramar grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by dokunbam(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
rubbish
she too get time naa
when she suppose they prepare for the baby
Olosho
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by shizzlin: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hmmm. This is how it starts oh. 1st it was eyelift now this. Before we know it she'd be doin stuffs to her boobs nd bum all in the name of wanting to be forever young. The way shez going,she go turn monster before 50!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by zubbainno123: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
FRR1:
Does this post offend you? The poster is just reporting an event. It is for your information only smiley

not that its offends me in any way, but i believe that there are far more interesting and educating topics that ought to make the FRONT PAGE.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by warota(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
signs of end time.
U don't even need d Holy books to know that dis ones have a direct contact with d devil (illuminati). They promote devils deceit and call it whatever in return for money and fame. What Godly thing as she ever in her life promote? soon many block heads will follow suit all in the name of looking younger.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Jerryjat(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
too much money...
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by kiiababs: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Yes I is wonder too grin
lmao! Dat vicky ll kill someone oo
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by PastorOluT(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thank you smiley

As if she will never die:|
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
blink182: Publicity? This girl is a master.

I think she is silly. I prefer Tonto dike to this short engine.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by greatgod2012(f): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Is all these really necessary?

Thank God for my own life sha, i dont really see any sense in all these surgeries she subjects herself into.............well.......its her choice.
May God help us all.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by supaeagles(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
uglybetty: I hope she does not end up like Micheal Jackson. To much of everything is bad.
Please do not compare her to the king of pop - she has no talent, only big backyard and grade A publicists.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by ifyfaith: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
HMMMMMM, ALL OF THIS IS FOR WHAT? SHE IS ALREADY BEAUTIFUL INSTEAD OF HER TO TANK HER MAKER,SHE IS RE MODIFYING HERSELF ASIF THE WAY SHE LOOKED WAS NOT OK
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by igarraBabe: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
:oThis one na sucide mission oo make she no do wetin go kill her o
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by tpia5: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
princemaicheal: That is why i appreciate an African woman(more importantly Nigerian) for the way we look and carry ourselves.We dont have to go through all these,we look great and will remain so.These people(whites)are insecure and crave for things they really dont need.I hope our ladies know these,and be proud of themselves.

just give it time, it will soon be in nigeria.

the ritualists will be collecting blood in addition to body parts.

and nollywood will feature the same in their movies.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by mydi(f): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
21st century Elizabeth bathory
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by chucky234(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yet Nlanders will compare Kim Ashawo Kardishian to the flawless beauty called Juliet Ibrahim.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
She is silly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Shares Photo Collage Of All Her Siblings / Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God / Ngozi Ezeonu At 'Briefcase' Premiere In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.