Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood (20812 Views)

Kim Kardashian Gets Caught By Fans As She Accidentally Uploads Unedited Photo / Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos / Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by vanstanzy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
venorite: Kim Kardashian went through an age-defying procedure called a "Vampire Facial" which involved the use of her 'blood' and it was filmed for her reality show - Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. The vampire facial is a designer procedure that uses cutting edge technology in which the body's own blood is applied topically to the skin and then pounding it with needles to re-energize cells for a youthful appearance.

Kim already looks great...but in Hollywood, it's never enough.

She would have best asked the devil to transform her into a statue, at least they don't age, SMH! angry angry angry angry STUPIDITY!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by markingday(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
princemaicheal: That is why i appreciate an African woman(more importantly Nigerian) for the way we look and carry ourselves.We dont have to go through all these,we look great and will remain so.These people(whites)are insecure and crave for things they really dont need.I hope our ladies know these,and be proud of themselves.

Not all white women are this way. Some African women also bleach their skins and put on a lot of stuff to make themselves more youthful and attractive. The women on this thread are nothing but hypocrites; and that is understandable since they are mostly Nigerians. It is a known fact that youth is a luxury that women will do anything to get, if they have the means. What Kim is doing sickens me, but I refuse to judge her. If I were in her shoes, I doubt I wouldn't do the same.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Nelson11: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
chei c confirm vanity weda she do am or nt she go still old and ha age no go reduce
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by davida222(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
princemaicheal: That is why i appreciate an African woman(more importantly Nigerian) for the way we look and carry ourselves.We dont have to go through all these,we look great and will remain so.These people(whites)are insecure and crave for things they really dont need.I hope our ladies know these,and be proud of themselves.
what did u just say Nigeria?? u most be from The 14century.. think befor u type
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by boyohboy: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
If she likes let her use her womb she will still grow old and die, where are the world famous inventors they grow old and still die. so all is vanity upon vanity tell her. does she not menstruate, does she not excrete or does she not pee. that shows she is not a super human and all those artificial decors will not save her from death.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by SIRKOL(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
venorite: Kim Kardashian went through an age-defying procedure called a "Vampire Facial" which involved the use of her 'blood' and it was filmed for her reality show - Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. The vampire facial is a designer procedure that uses cutting edge technology in which the body's own blood is applied topically to the skin and then pounding it with needles to re-energize cells for a youthful appearance.

Kim already looks great...but in Hollywood, it's never enough.
what if she dies immediately after doing this
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by nexstorm(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
pls GOD dont make her die b4 reaping the fruit of her surgery,so your name may be glorified.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
looking at it is scary.........beauty is pain grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by tonididdy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
Darey's money @ work chaiii...wetin darey nor fit give him wife
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by swing4real(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
This lady or girl will do anything to be in the news
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Maigigz(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Can u imagine, nd 4 d 3rd pic lyk say she dei cry, abeg make una help me ask am hu send u?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by igbsam(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Na our $500,000 she dey spend so o! Nansense Gial......Na Darey and Fashola I blame with all the mumu dem wey contribute the money for her to show face just for few seconds.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by ashile(m): 3:43am On Mar 12, 2013
sweet-tease:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.....smh

Na waoh, oyibo sha
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by 500ceewhy: 3:55am On Mar 12, 2013

U'd be surprised at the number of Nigerian girls actually doing such nonsense with their so called body wash and all other kinds of 'lightening & brightening' techniques.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by ossaisly(m): 5:52am On Mar 12, 2013
why wont she do whatever she likes? is it up to 2weeks she collected 500000usd from Nigeria? mtchew!!!!!!! Celebs and their a most show off mentality
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Ilox: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2013
Illuminati at work
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by sgsltd(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2013
devil is at work here

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Intellab(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
All this is just nothing
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by dacutie1(f): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2013
That was how she injected botox when she didn't have any wrinkles, now this! she's so vain undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kate Middleton thinks Kim and her family are desperate and trashy and rejected all the freebies Kim sent to her from Kim's clothing line, because Kim Kardashian has no class. See Kate snubs Kim and her family on http://www.totnaija..com/2013/03/kate-middleton-duchess-of-cambridge.html
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
kimmy keep taking care of yourself darling... if you don't they will still talk. Who gives a fork what a hater got to say. If they where in your shoes they would probably do worse. If you looked like a gorilla they would still be bashing you. sometimes ya'll beauty is pain.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by dplomaticVal: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2013
very odd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu At 'Briefcase' Premiere In London / Actress Regina Daniels Shares Photo Collage Of All Her Siblings / Paddy Adenuga And His Unscrupulous Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.