Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money (24464 Views)

Plz Who Knw A Nairalander Wit The User Name ''carnal'': I Really Need His Contact / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Jonnyfinest10: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
I am here dear dm me on 08144915355
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for and no time for games
Victor from Ogun State
Hi WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Omalicham48: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
francababy:
I am currently in a relationship that sex is boring. You can see my thread here where I complained. https://www.nairaland.com/1216478/what-should-boyfriends-thing-very

If you are a guy that can make me happy and satisfied then reply. I am a working class girl so I won't need ur money

Welcome to Omalicham

https://omalicham.com/

#1 Naija/USA Dating Platform Which Gives People a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating in the long run. Now is the chance for gorgeous women and successful men to experience the best of high-end dating.
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Jehnny01: 7:45am On May 01, 2020
Are you bored or lonely?
Do you crave for no strings attached female play?
Are you feeling naughty but shy?
Do you want someone to share your fantasy with?
Are you looking for someone to listen to you?

Why not chat with Prince @
jehnny01joy@gmail.com

If you need a male connection you have to be in FCT
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Nobody: 10:57am On May 03, 2020
Attention: If you stay in lagos and you are interested in friends with benefits

If you want a freaky babe, more freaky than you with her agreement you can perform all your sexual fantasies on her…

No trust issues, No heart break and zero commitment

Zero feelings from you, total satisfaction on you, no refusal/no denial, anytime you want it she would give you steady

I have many ladies in Lagos who are interested in friends with benefits

Please Note:it is not free

You would also get 5 free gifts,

That covers sex, orgasm and getting any woman to off her pants for you

Add me up on Whatsapp on 0807 884 9553

Or

Use copy the short link on my profile to chat me on whatsapp
0807 884 9553

(Proof

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 04, 2020
Attention!!!

this is how I would help you find your 'Friends with benefits

1. Majorly I use Facebook and Instagram to look for ladies

2. Then I blow up a strategic sponsored post calling for ladies who wants 'friends with benefits' in lagos (i use my money to do this)

3. I get more ladies who are interested in friend with benefits in Nigeria

4. And once you make a request for 'friends with benefits' i have so many numbers to send you

If you would be interested in 'friends with benefits' send me a message on
0807 884 9553

Or use the link on my signature to get to me

NOTE- IT IS NOT FREE BUT YOU HAVE 3 PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

this is too funny / Whatsapp Nutty Group / Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.