Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (23776 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Clap! Clap!! Clap!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, the awaiting weekly (Sunday) interview is here again, and we know that today's interview is going to be an explosive and a fun-packed one cool

Our interviewees for today are Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony

The rules of the game is as easy as ABC. Just as it was done last week; interviewers are to ask their questions and tag all interviewees. This is to avoid time wasting

Each host is to conduct an interview within the ambit of 15minutes

WristWatch will keep the ball rolling from 6:00pm to 6:15pm

Ronald4lif will keep the ball rolling from 6:16pm to 6:30pm

And Lastly, Mhizkel will keep the ball rolling from 6:31pm to 6:45pm, after which the floor will be declared open

Warning: Disparaging, dishonouring and belittling any of the interviewees for voicing their opinions is totally unacceptable and ban may follow suite

However, I believe we are all mature, so let's maintain a level of decorum, maturity and decency in our manner of speech.

Again, as mentioned before, please endeavour to adhere strictly to instructions. Do NOT make derogatory comments or unnecessary quoting

Shall we go forward? cool

Cc:
Farano
Rockation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
K
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
cool
u be winch grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Sveen: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
ishilove, if you ban me, I go create another account...
Lemme start preparing my questionsssssssembarassed Chai
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by MEGGATRON(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
i can't wait to know about the prominent ishilez
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
cool cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by alberto2k(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2015

I see This thread boiling to a Million degrees cry cry

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
u be winch grin
hahaha my browser is faster grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Onemansquad(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Dotwillis1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by richidinho(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Where iz misssclassy pls

Has she uploaded d pix

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Smile..

Good evening house.

I hope our interviewees are ready (Ishilove, Ireneony and thugnificent?

In 5 mins time we will kick off.

In the maintime let's take a commercial break to show our sponsorship for making this happen (*MTN, Glo, etisalat and airtel) tongue
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
u be winch grin
what are you doing here when you are supposed to start washing my car grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
From Miss Ishilove's profile

[img]http://media4./media/k9XrZaAJuQyMU/200_s.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by peeparty(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
okada oya drop me here.today na today.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:
Smile..

Good evening house.

In the time let's take a commercial break to show our sponsorship for making this happen (*MTN, Glo, etisalat and airtel) tongue
am i allowed to join
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
hahaha my browser is faster grin
lol... 1-1
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by richidinho(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
K

K for kilichi
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Miss Ishilove's profile

[img]http://media4./media/k9XrZaAJuQyMU/200_s.gif[/img]
you vowed to upload your picture, where is it ? undecided
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nairalandar: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
following...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

am i allowed to join

As one of the host? smiley
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
I always miss interviews but not this one.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by mrpackager(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by richidinho(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:
Smile..

Good evening house.

In the maintime let's take a commercial break to show our sponsorship for making this happen (*MTN, Glo, etisalat and airtel) tongue

Are u shiiding me
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Upnepaa(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove my crush,pls dissappoint cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Teeboy22(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
you vowed to upload your picture, where is it ? undecided

Where is ishilove?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
I always miss interviews but not this one.
Anything special about today intetview?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by kinglekan: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
I thought thugficient deactivated?
@ Tosyne2much
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Cutehector(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

what are you doing here when you are supposed to start washing my car grin grin grin
agarawu23 come see wtin too much of play play wit small small children dey cause...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by richidinho(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
U

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / BABE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.