Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market (12209 Views)

Army Re-opens Borno Highways Three Years After Closure / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Ajimobi Re-opens Agodi Gardens, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by NegroNtns(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Stop claiming Lagos, you are from a rocky mountain in ekiti state. 40 percent of people that sell in that market are yorubas also so stop claiming false righteousness

we dont claim states in Yorubaland, we exist as a commonwealth. the ekiti man is home in lagos just as a lagos woman is home in ekiti. this is not east where anambra is better than imo and abakaliki is better than umuahia. this is yorubaland, we exist as a race....a nation!

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by MrEverest(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
I want to use this opportunity to admonish my Igbo brothers to start divesting from Lagos and move those structures to the East. Aguiyi Ironsi international auto market should be moved to Nnewi, ASPAMDA to Onitsha while Alaba international market be moved to Ariaria. Lets turn Igboland into the commercial and industrial hub of Nigeria. Enough of this our attitude of developing other parts of Nigeria without getting the commensurate accolades for our effort.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by MrEverest(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
slim fit :
Well that is what we have been saying education is power. Fashola exploited these people because they don't know there right. The councils are supposed provide these people with disposable facilities which they didn't do or alternatively make laws to make sure this part s are recycled or provide recycling parks. These people would have won these case if they had gone to a normal court but it's Nigeria again I doubt if we have normal people as judges in the Nigerian justice system, but they should have gave it a try which they didn't so you are at fault if your councillors are miss using your tax. The question I want to ask is why pay tax and provide basic amenities for your self again something is wrong some where.
Wake up brother, this is Nigeria and not Europe or America were there is justice, if they make the mistake of going to court in Nigeria, the proceeding will take ages and at the end if the judge does not dispense justice based on ethnic consideration of the state, he will collect graft and absolve the state government of any wrong doing. THIS IS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by Malawian(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

we dont claim states in Yorubaland, we exist as a commonwealth. the ekiti man is home in lagos just as a lagos woman is home in ekiti. this is not east where anambra is better than imo and abakaliki is better than umuahia. this is yorubaland, we exist as a race....a nation!
abeg match brake with this your common wealth thrash. very soon now, una go start to claim common wealth with ishekiri, then bini, then ..... if i give you one dirty slap eeh, you go remember where your rusty village dey for ogbomosho. msheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Geomac: Can we see the pictures of the market now?

You go and get those.
Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Really dirty slap indeed, soon and very soon 9ja must to split! By then na slap we go dey take insert sim card 4 una ears wey ur head go dey scatter find network run back go east! Just wait...cost of Oduduwa Republic Visa coming grin, just like Ghana wink.

Malawian: abeg match brake with this your common wealth thrash. very soon now, una go start to claim common wealth with ishekiri, then bini, then ..... if i give you one dirty slap eeh, you go remember where your rusty village dey for ogbomosho. msheeew.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by laprem90: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2013
Most times when I read comments on posts on nairaland I wonder how some people think. Most people are very shallow in their thinking, blinded by ethnicity and the likes. I don't really blame them tho, it is the nature of the environment we have found ourselves in where insanity is order of the day.
There is absolutely nothing wrong in what fashola has done, the traders must learn to start taking care of where they carry out their business. In the incidence of heavy rainfall, with the way the canal is blocked, serious flooding will result and we all know what that means. Their road trading activities have also made the area inaccessible to residents of the area.
I implore us as Nigerians to be very constructive in our criticisms.
Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by Malawian(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2013
smartchoice: Really dirty slap indeed, soon and very soon 9ja must to split! By then na slap we go dey take insert sim card 4 una ears wey ur head go dey scatter find network run back go east! Just wait...cost of Oduduwa Republic Visa coming grin, just like Ghana wink.

see this ode sha, what exactly is in oduduwa land? i blame jona for not rapidly building the ports in the east and closing down the ones in the west, una for see mass exodus of igbos nah, hunger go send all of una go back to cocoa plantation by force. wetin dey southwest wey we need?
Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Igbo's like you are the major problem of the west....seriously we cant wait for your exit soon and very soon! angry

Malawian: see this ode sha, what exactly is in oduduwa land? i blame jona for not rapidly building the ports in the east and closing down the ones in the west, una for see mass exodus of igbos nah, hunger go send all of una go back to cocoa plantation by force. wetin dey southwest wey we need?
Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

And Fashola deprted yoruba almajiris back to their village ?? And the lagos island agberos beat up yorubas from neighboring states for trying to collect money from the Igbo ? Hehehe..yeah,common wealth!
Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
smartchoice: Really dirty slap indeed, soon and very soon 9ja must to split! By then na slap we go dey take insert sim card 4 una ears wey ur head go dey scatter find network run back go east! Just wait...cost of Oduduwa Republic Visa coming grin, just like Ghana wink.

Do you have the balls to face the north with guns ? Who will break Nigeria? Lagos has been sold! You will keep losing the grip of it until its gone because you didn't build it. Reality check is what you p.ussies need.
Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
sssshhhh Igbo!

NRI PRIEST:

Do you have the balls to face the north with guns ? Who will break Nigeria? Lagos has been sold! You will keep losing the grip of it until its gone because you didn't build it. Reality check is what you p.ussies need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) / PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment / Alex Ekwueme Flown Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.