Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate (17716 Views)

Saudis Halt Visas For Swedish Business As Tensions Escalate / Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea / Imperialist Powers Escalate War In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by inosend: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2013
:oNorth! north!! north!!! How many times I call you? Stop living by the bomb (sorry, sword)
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 12:37am On Mar 12, 2013
Peterwins: The US is also re-balancing it forces around the world and South East Asia seems to be the focus of its global attention because of the meteoric rise of China. Nigeria is also one of the 20 most monitored countries by the US and the boko haram crisis is simply playing into its hand. I sincerely hope that the 2015 predictithat's playingg Nigeria by the US won't come to pass because the oil in the Niger Delta will simply exchange for weapons instead of dollars.
AFRICOM has been established and most African countries signed an agreement with US on that to combat terrorism e.g Niger republic. China has been bullying their neighbors like vietnam, Philippines and few other countries over land ownership. China will fall without a gun shot heard. majority of goods produced in that country are for export and that's why its suffering major inflation. US knows how to fhuck around with their economy and thats why they wont go loggerhead against US. When Toys recall happened in china over exposure to lead chemicals, factories were closed down and thousands of people making 10 cents an hour lost their jobs. Propaganda is the way to go. Green house emission is now used to mess with their economy.

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by stremy21(m): 12:38am On Mar 12, 2013
firstolalekan: north Korea, Iran and pakistan will finish US and the wicked Isreal. watch...

So where do that leave your 'African' ass? Back to the trees where they believe we came from? Na!!! We all gonna be fried dude!!! I pray the conflict don't start.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by badassnigga(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I dont discuss international politics with people that dont travel. Iran could not defeat Iraq yet you are talking about their fake military myth? USA took over Iraq in three days, do the maths?

excuse me
US and NATO ...point of correction
and we r know d counties that make up of NATO.
u r wrong
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by InvertedHammer: 12:51am On Mar 12, 2013
NK....Here we come!

B52 CARPET BOMBING...

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Peterwins(m): 12:55am On Mar 12, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

AFRICOM has been established and most African countries signed an agreement with US on that to combat terrorism e.g Niger republic. China has been bullying their neighbors like vietnam, Philippines and few other countries over land ownership. China will fall without a gun shot heard. majority of goods produced in that country are for export and that's why its suffering major inflation. US knows how to fhuck around with their economy and thats why they wont go loggerhead against US. When Toys recall happened in china over exposure to lead chemicals, factories were closed down and thousands of people making 10 cents an hour lost their jobs. Propaganda is the way to go. Green house emission is now used to mess with their economy.

You sound so confident. However, remember that the Chinese are the biggest creditor of the US at over 1.5 or 2 trillion dollars!!! Also the economic focus of the Chinese during their recent NPC/CPCC meeting is to drive their economy by internal consumption (an obvious choice as a result of their population) rather than exports.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 12:56am On Mar 12, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

excuse me
US and NATO ...point of correction
and we r know d counties that make up of NATO.
u r wrong
What is NATO and which country is the largest donor in human and other resources in the organization? Do you know why NATO was formed? Who accused Iraq of WMD? I don't discuss my reality with leaners

2 Likes

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

What is NATO and which country is the largest donor in human and other resources in the organization? Do you know why NATO was formed? Who accused Iraq of WMD? I don't discuss my reality with leaners

NATO comprises Western European nations, Canada and the US. The US, though, is the largest contributor to NATO both in military matters and finances.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 1:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Peterwins:

You sound so confident. However, remember that the Chinese are the biggest creditor of the US at over 1.5 or 2 trillion dollars!!! Also the economic focus of the Chinese during their recent NPC/CPCC meeting is to drive their economy by internal consumption (an obvious choice as a result of their population) rather than exports.
I am confident because I know much about China and their economy. What drives the strength of an economy, if not for middle class? Do you know the inflation rate in china? Do you know the cost of an iphone in china? US sold bonds to china to fund war and not to better her own economy. China is been played, that bond may worth nothing in the near future. if China can tackle inflation and meet to the demand of their population then they will exist in the next 40 years.

2 Likes

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2013
CFCfan:

NATO comprises Western European nations, Canada and the US. The US, though, is the largest contributor to NATO both in military matters and finances.

Money talks bullshit walks, US told NATO that there was WMD in Iraq and they never objected, even though it was a charade that tells you how strong she is. Those western countries are puppets, they contribute less so they have less say in decision making.

3 Likes

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2013
femmyb: OBADIAH 777 pls over to you
grin grin grin BRUV I JUST DEY ENJOY READING THE HALF BAKED CARNAL EGO DRIVEN OPINION OF NAIRALANDERS ON THIS TOPIC THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. grin grin
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 12, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Money talks bullshit walks, US told NATO that there was WMD in Iraq and they never objected, even though it was a charade that tells you how strong she is. Those western countries are puppets, they contribute less so they have less say in decision making.

You are spot on! That's why when Obama claimed that "NATO will take the lead" in the effort to topple Ghadaffi, he (Obama) was merely engaging in a semantic game. The reality is NATO=US

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2013
CFCfan:

You are spot on! That's why when Obama claimed that "NATO will take the lead" in the effort to topple Ghadaffi, he (Obama) was merely engaging in a semantic game. The reality is NATO=US
I did my intern back in college at general dynamics and learned a lot about the weapon game other than serving in the military.

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Peterwins(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I am confident because I know much about China and their economy. What drives the strength of an economy, if not for middle class? Do you know the inflation rate in china? Do you know the cost of an iphone in china? US sold bonds to china to fund war and not to better her own economy. China is been played, that bond may worth nothing in the near future. if China can tackle inflation and meet to the demand of their population then they will exist in the next 40 years.

Really? Please tell me how much you know about China and their economy than the Chinese. It is the same "confidence" that drove the US economy into a recession.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by badassnigga(m): 1:20am On Mar 12, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

it doesn't change d facts that America only didn't crush Iraq.
whether America has d largest contribution to NATO financialy or humanly ...is still not d point because u sounded as if America alone is so powerful that it crush Iraq just in 3 days . thas not it at all. nearly all d European super powers r members of NATO except Russia.
so what r u saying?
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by dramendra: 1:21am On Mar 12, 2013
O lord take charge.. Cleansing the heart of man.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Capnd143(m): 1:22am On Mar 12, 2013
NK IF AT ALl wanted a good ally should have made good diplomatic relations with anti-american country like iran who would have supported them along side russia and china!
|
and anybody saying Us is to powerful 4 china is a bleep! China has what is required to stage a 10 years war with Us, given its ever balloning economy,populatiom and technology! China with help 4rm Russia would sink the Us! Dought me then go check up your brain.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 12, 2013
ONE THING YALL GONE FIND OUT IS THAT WE ARE LITERALLY WEEKS AWAY FROM ARMAGEDDON. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD BE DESTROYED IN THE THERMONUCLEAR O-RGY. AMERICA WILL BE BLOWN COMPLETELY OFF THE MAP. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON IN AMERICA WILL COME OUT ALIVE. NOT ONE.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by badassnigga(m): 1:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 1:31am On Mar 12, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

it doesn't change d facts that America only didn't crush Iraq.
whether America has d largest contribution to NATO financialy or humanly ...is still not d point because u sounded as if America alone is so powerful that it crush Iraq just in 3 days . thas not it at all. nearly all d European super powers r members of NATO except Russia.
so what r u saying?

I am done discussing about this topic. Research the companies that took the highest contracts in Iraq and their place of origin. If you know the key players of that war and why iraq oil field was secured first by US government and then monopolize the oil exploration and rebuilding process you wouldn't ask such questions. Peace out peeps...I am done

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 1:40am On Mar 12, 2013
Capnd143: NK IF AT ALl wanted a good ally should have made good diplomatic relations with anti-american country like iran who would have supported them along side russia and china!
|
and anybody saying Us is to powerful 4 china is a bleep! China has what is required to stage a 10 years war with Us, given its ever balloning economy,populatiom and technology! China with help 4rm Russia would sink the Us! Dought me then go check up your brain.
Your grammar is as fake as Chinese phones sold in Nigeria, keep dreaming while we create devise that will make you communicate with your pen pal via phones and chat lines. Those hating on the Yanks were denied visitors visa or had an expired F1 visa that was denied renewal. We stay scheming while our talentless dummies are paid 1 million dollars for 45 mins appearance yet we are been insulted by same peeps. Who is the mugu now? Anyways, catch you guys on next topic for I can't text and drive......Peace

2 Likes

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 12, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I am done discussing about this topic. Research the companies that took the highest contracts in Iraq and their place of origin. If you know the key players of that war and why iraq oil field was secured first by US government and then monopolize the oil exploration and rebuilding process you wouldn't ask such questions. Peace out peeps...I am done

True. Halliburton (Cheney's company) was perhaps the biggest corporate beneficiary of the US invasion of Iraq in 2003.

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 1:52am On Mar 12, 2013
CFCfan:

True. Halliburton (Cheney's company) was perhaps the biggest corporate beneficiary of the US invasion of Iraq in 2003.
Do you know that Namibian soldiers guarding oil fields and US green zone in Iraq then were paid 2k dollars every day? Those guys were fearless and I salute them for their service.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Dibiachukwu: 1:52am On Mar 12, 2013
brosss: The drills started weeks ago. I don't know what's brewing underground, but on the surface, it seems north korea is being too aggressive.( Why does it always have to be "north"wink
We all need to pray, cos I fear the north will pull some other countries into the conflit by provoking them with their long range misiles.... I hope it doesn't degenerate to war.
It always has to be north because you are listening to CNN. I mean like really? How do people not figure this out?

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Allansmith: 1:58am On Mar 12, 2013
[b][/b]Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by obadiah777: 1:28am
ONE THING YALL GONE FIND OUT IS THAT WE ARE LITERALLY WEEKS AWAY FROM ARMAGEDDON. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD BE DESTROYED IN THE THERMONUCLEAR O-RGY. AMERICA WILL BE BLOWN COMPLETELY OFF THE MAP. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON IN AMERICA WILL COME OUT ALIVE. NOT ONE.

@Obadiah....What agent are you of that you can tell when Armageddon is coming?.....When all major cities are to be destroyed,remember Lagos in Nigeria is also a Major city so watch what you say as you also would be affected...All we want in the world at large is peace and not negative speaking people...Please watch your usage of words and how you place them too....Thank you and no hard feelings though.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Dibiachukwu: 2:03am On Mar 12, 2013
How to survive a nuclear war.
Dig a deep hole in the forest.
Buy heaps of oxygen masks.
Stay there and pray the bombs don't land on your head grin
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 12, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Do you know that Namibian soldiers guarding oil fields and US green zone in Iraq then were paid 2k dollars every day? Those guys were fearless and I salute them for their service.

$2,000 a day? Wow! I'm sure many people would like to volunteer to do that job, just as the private security contractors/other types of contractors are paid in the $100,000 range.
Heck, some of those contractors earn double or triple what they'll be earning if they did d same work in the US.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by badassnigga(m): 2:27am On Mar 12, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
It always has to be north because you are listening to CNN. I mean like really? How do people not figure this out?

America n its Propaganda.
America knows how to use its media well to broadcast what it wants after thorough editing.

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 2:36am On Mar 12, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

America n its Propaganda.
America knows how to use its media well to broadcast what it wants after thorough editing.
Everyone is guilty of propaganda please don't generalize. Arabs and Northern muslims used the Denmark artist cartooning of Muhammed to kill helpless christians and southerners in Northern Nigeria, what would you call such insane behavior? Does propaganda have levels? Lol

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 2:41am On Mar 12, 2013
CFCfan:

$2,000 a day? Wow! I'm sure many people would like to volunteer to do that job, just as the private security contractors/other types of contractors are paid in the $100,000 range.
Heck, some of those contractors earn double or triple what they'll be earning if they did d same work in the US.
Its risky bro and its not worth it if you love life. Truck drivers were making more than 10 grand each month but the chances of been killed surpasses everything else.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by babaowo: 2:43am On Mar 12, 2013
Mayowura: Would there be any live coverage for the "show"? Maybe on ait,aljazeera etc. Because i would like to watch live "war film"
If not, na dem get theirselves jare.... Make dem kill their selvz if dem no value their lives.
Thank God nothing like that in Nigeria and such will never happen..... "A big reason to thank God always!"
.....olodo, many people dying carelessness in Nigeria alone due to lack of proper infrastructures? are more than those who died in war zone in some countries

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by jaykai24(m): 2:50am On Mar 12, 2013
Built2last: Why is it that most world crisis is always emanating from the NORTH. Northern Nigeri, Northern Sudan, Northern Egypt, Northern Somalia.Haba
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation / Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter / Inmates Hold Guards Hostage In Ecuador’s Five Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.