Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

University College Hospital,ibadan(uch) Recruitment: Is It A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / University College Hospital,ibadan(uch) Recruitment: Is It A Scam? (3947 Views)

10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / ****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University College Hospital,ibadan(uch) Recruitment: Is It A Scam? by anticent(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Last year(2012),several positions were advertised to the general public in which a large pool of applicants obtained application form for N1,000 for any position.When the job advert reached its deadline,it was extended again and the application form fee was slashed to N500.Since 2012 up till date,nothing has been said about the recruitment process at the University College Hospital,Ibadan.

It was also recalled that,the past administration under the management of Professor Ilesanmi.A similar recruitment also occured in 2010 in which applicants were made to pay N3,000 to obtain application form.Thereafter,nothing has also been heard till date.

No doubt this is becoming a normal thing by the management of this hospital to rip-off the masses under the pretence of promising them jobs that does not really exist.

We invite the concerned government officials,legal bodies and other related bodies to help look into this matter.
Re: University College Hospital,ibadan(uch) Recruitment: Is It A Scam? by LausDeo(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2013
I think it was a scam. But to think a goverment organization will scam Nigerians only convinces me more that there is no hope for Nigeria
Re: University College Hospital,ibadan(uch) Recruitment: Is It A Scam? by famewo87(f): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
LausDeo: I think it was a scam. But to think a goverment organization will scam Nigerians only convinces me more that there is no hope for Nigeria
Hey! Its not a scam o. Maybe u are not well informed because the applicants had a written test/CBT 2 weeks ago. Different days for different position.
Re: University College Hospital,ibadan(uch) Recruitment: Is It A Scam? by Oloriatoke(f): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Not a scam.
Re: University College Hospital,ibadan(uch) Recruitment: Is It A Scam? by Ctemi(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Its not scam, i also apply&i wl sitting for the exam on wednsday. D exam is slate for 2-4 of oct.

(1) (Reply)

Receptionist Wanted / Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!! / Message From Nicon Transcorp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.