Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! (672 Views)

Level Of Debate On This Forum Is Disappointing... / A 2-hour Exposition On Tithing And Debate With A Nigerian Tithe Preacher / Nigeria's Forbes Richest Pastor List Sets Of Debate On Oyibo Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lawrence Krauss, A well known scientist (and atheist) nearly walked out of a debate held by IERA, an Islamic organisation. Krauss had previously told the organisers that he wouldn't be a part of any debate that segregates or separates single men and women. Krauss was annoyed an started to walk out when he saw that some young people were not allowed to seat because of gender. However, the organisers had to calm everything down and the young people were allowed to seat where they wanted.

http://www.examiner.com/article/lawrence-krauss-nearly-walks-out-of-islam-debate-over-segregation

This is how you deal with fundamentalists! Stand for upright principles , no shaking!1 angry cool

(abeg ooo, no try am with Boko Haram, them no nice like British muslims shocked)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRrSmwqUxtk
Re: Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Even worse, the University for the debate (UCL) is being investigated for engaging in such segregation! I love the UK!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2013/mar/10/ucl-debate-segregating-seating-gender
Re: Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! by Image123(m): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2013
is this krauss not intolerant? just asking.
Re: Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Image123: is this krauss not intolerant? just asking.

You are really silly.

Someone is standing up to intolerance and bigotry and you are calling him intolerant? (putting "just asking" to hide your evil intent makes no difference)

The worst part of it is that you are not a fundamentalist muslim- a christian calling someone who is against gender segregation "intloerant"

Is this how much you hate atheists?
Re: Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! by Image123(m): 1:14am On Mar 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are really silly.

Someone is standing up to intolerance and bigotry and you are calling him intolerant? (putting "just asking" to hide your evil intent makes no difference)

The worst part of it is that you are not a fundamentalist muslim- a christian calling someone who is against gender segregation "intloerant"

Is this how much you hate atheists?
i asked a simple question and you're almost in a seizure. Can't you relate sociably with theists? What is the meaning of intolerance?
Re: Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Image123:
i asked a simple question and you're almost in a seizure. Can't you relate sociably with theists? What is the meaning of intolerance?

Is your mother a prosti****?

That is also a simple question.

Moral of the story;

A simple question can also be a venomous but veiled attackt
Re: Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! by Image123(m): 1:26am On Mar 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Is your mother a prosti****?

That is also a simple question.

Moral of the story;

A simple question can also be a venomous but veiled attackt
nope she isn't. Now can you answer my questions?
watch your b.p I advice, and beware of suicidal tendencies.
Re: Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 12, 2013
Image123:
nope she isn't. Now can you answer my questions?
watch your b.p I advice, and beware of suicidal tendencies.

<<<<<<

To the left!

NEXT!
Re: Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating! by Image123(m): 2:05am On Mar 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

<<<<<<

To the left!

NEXT!
i'm glad i taught you directions, was afraid you were past learning. Now, can you answer my questions?

(1) (Reply)

Should The Roman Catholic Church End Its Pro Celibacy For Priests? / Your Life Metaphor? / Does Christ-centred Relationship Still Exist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.