Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Creature Cannot Do Without His Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Creature Cannot Do Without His Creator (1158 Views)

The CREATOR, The CREATURE And The CREATION / God Met His Creator / Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Creature Cannot Do Without His Creator by uchkochi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2008
Good day
I speak to you with a burning passion,no matter the diverse religions,Christianity should not be mistaken as one of them.Apart from Christ there is no other way through which God can be reached.When adam fell in the garden through disobedience,He sold all the rights God gave him to the devil.From then on the devil molested humanity with sickness,death,failure,misfortune and sin.But Jesus came in the form of a man because blood must be shared for man to be redeemed.The devil has no blood,God has no blood cause He is a Spirit.Therefore He had to come down in the form of a man through a woman.
And believe me He knocked the devil out completely and nailed all your struggles to the cross colossians 2:13,14,15.Galatians 3:13 and 14 says,CHRIST HATH REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW,BEING MADE A CURSE FOR US;FOR IT IS WRITTEN,CURSED IS EVERY ONE THAT HANGS ON A TREE THAT THE BLESSING OF ABRAHAM MIGHT COME ON THE GENTILES THROUGH JESUS CHRIST;THAT WE MIGHT RECEIVE THE PROMISE OF THE SPIRIT THROUGH FAITH.
JESUS PAID EVERY PRICE ON THAT CROSS,THE DEVIL HAS NO OTHER POWER THAN DECEPTION.he is deceiving the world with religion,making man feel that there is another way other than Jesus.If you dont have Jesus there is no way you are getting to God.Religion is a waste of time,Christianity is the way to God.
God gave us the air,not science.God gave us life not science or evolution.why is it that there are some normal couples that are very fit but cannot still give birth it is because there is no other source of life other than God.
let God be true and every devil a liar i have seen scientist submit their lives to Jesus.The creature cannot do without the creator the most he can do is exist not truly LIVE.
UCHE OKOCHI(OMEGA WORLD NETWORK)
+2348052773865
Re: The Creature Cannot Do Without His Creator by olabowale(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2008
@the Poster: According to the topic, who between the God that Jesus was referring to in Mark 12 verse 29, and Jesus is the Creator? Who is the creature? You could not have two Creators, otherwise, you will be multile god worshipper!

Who is the Creator between the Deity who was known as God and Jesus?

Who is the Creature between the two?

Who needed the other, whereas the One needed can do without the one who needed Him?

We do agree that all the so called monotheistic persons agree that God is God. But only the Christians agree that Jesus is a god! Therefore, since you open the can of worms, I will like to read how you will expalin the God Who created Adam relative to Jesus. What role did Jesus played, since he was just the word? If Jesus is your god, then know that my God does not die. Afterall you ae still celebrating the event that you called death and coming back to live of Jesus! An eager to read your response.
Re: The Creature Cannot Do Without His Creator by Gamine(f): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2008
Men in their arrogance claim to understand the nature of creation,
and devise elaborate theories to describe its behavior.
But always they discover in the end that God was quite a bit more clever than they thought.
Re: The Creature Cannot Do Without His Creator by olabowale(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2008
@Gamine: My dear lady, you can do better than this. You are whitewashing everything. I ask specific questions. You gave no answer whatso ever.

I want you to relate it to Jesus. Or can do it? Please attempt it. I want you to try.
Re: The Creature Cannot Do Without His Creator by SunGod1: 1:01am On Mar 25, 2008
Good day
I speak to you with a burning passion,no matter the diverse religions,Christianity should not be mistaken as one of them.Apart from Christ there is no other way through which God can be reached.When adam fell in the garden through disobedience,He sold all the rights God gave him to the devil.From then on the devil molested humanity with sickness,death,failure,misfortune and sin.But Jesus came in the form of a man because blood must be shared for man to be redeemed.The devil has no blood,God has no blood cause He is a Spirit.Therefore He had to come down in the form of a man through a woman.

Where do you guys get such idiotic staements from and try to rationalise them? Sometimes i wonder if you guys actually read what you post especially when your quoting from the bible. You say apart from christ, there is no other way to reach god. Question mate:

1. Which christ?

2. Which god?

They are both imaginary things that can only be substantiated by a greatly deluded being. So how can i reach an imaginary thing through another imaginary thing Really makes no sense at all!

When adam fell in the garden through disobedience,He sold all the rights God gave him to the devil.

But i thought the bible professes that man was made in his own image (That is perfect) and god is all loving and forgiving but he couldnt forgive Adam for eating an apple grin, Some forgiving god my foot! I wonder what god would have done with adam if he had bestially slept with a female chimpanzee! grin

From then on the devil molested humanity with sickness,death,failure,misfortune and sin.

Pure Rubbish! It makes sense to you to say god is humble , peaceful and all loving and answers all your prayers and works wonders in your life but you conviently choose to ignore that the same all loving, kind, perfect god also kills people in their thousands, creates earthquakes, fires, floods and a lot of atrocities that would even make Hitler grin with jealousy. When its god, (Oh my god is great), when Katrina floods occur, you conviently turn a deaf and blind eye and chose to sub conciously ignore and blot that memory from your thoughts that your all perfect god had just killed over 200,000 for no just cause. Instead you chose to blame an imaginary devil as the cause of that earthquake or disease,

pffffsss angry

But Jesus came in the form of a man because blood must be shared for man to be redeemed.The devil has no blood,God has no blood cause He is a Spirit.Therefore He had to come down in the form of a man through a woman.

This comment is even more idiotic than the last one. Can you hear your self professing barbarism and cannibalism? "He came in form of a man because blood must be shed for man to be redeemed"

Now its time to analyse your delusions:

1. You said jesus came, ( Who has seen him?) am sure the next thing that comes to your mind to defend such absurdities is this passage:

1 Corinthians 15:3-6 provides a nice summary of those passages, as written by Paul:

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. Then he appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles. Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.

As you can see in this passage, Jesus appeared to hundreds of people a number of different times and paul was a major beneficiary of that mysterious appearance.

So, Why doesn't Jesus appear to everyone and prove that he is resurrected, just like he appeared to Paul? There is nothing to stop Jesus from materializing in your kitchen tonight to have a personal chat with you. And if you think about it, Jesus really does need to appear to each of us. If Paul needed a personal visit from Jesus to know that Jesus was resurrected, then why wouldn't you?

It is an important question for the following reasons:

We are told by the Bible that Jesus appeared to hundreds of people.

We know that it is OK for Jesus to appear to people -- it does not take away their free will, for example -- because it was OK for Jesus to appear to hundreds of other people.

We know that it would be easy for Jesus to appear to everyone all through history, since Jesus is all-powerful and timeless.

We know that, if Jesus did reappear to everyone, it would be incredibly helpful. We could all know, personally, that Jesus is resurrected and that Jesus is God. If Paul (and all the other people in the Bible) needed a personal visit to know that Jesus was resurrected, then why not you and me?

The reason why Jesus has appeared to no one for 2,000 years is because Jesus never appeared to anyone.
In other words, there is nothing stopping Jesus from appearing to you, and several good reasons for him to appear.

But i know if you say if we pray and have faith, jesus might appear to us or me:

What if we pray to jesus like this: "Dear jesus, please appear to us, as you did to Paul and the 500 brethren, so that we can see the evidence of your resurrection. In your name we pray, amen." Here is what Jesus has promised us in the Bible:

Matthew 7:7 Jesus says:

Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

In John chapter 14:14:
Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

In Matthew 18:19:
Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Jesus is actually in our midst. So he is right here already, supposedly. Yet when we pray to him to physically materialize, as he did to hundreds of others, nothing happens.

Isn't it odd that Nothing happens, given the fact that Jesus promises us that something will happen? Isn't it odd that nothing happens when, supposedly, Jesus is right here with us already, and materialization would be trivial for him?

Christians have created a situation where coincidence cannot "answer" the prayer. The only way for this prayer to be answered is for Jesus to actually, unambiguously, materialize. In this situation, we also know that it is trivial for Jesus to materialize, that there would be many benefits if Jesus did materialize, that Jesus has supposedly materialized to other human beings, and that Jesus has promised to answer our prayer that he materialize.

How do we explain the fact that this prayer goes unanswered, no matter who prays, despite Jesus' promise that he will answer our prayers?

As you think about this, you will realize that Paul's story in the Bible must be false. Simply look at Paul's story like any judge or Reasonable man in a courtroom would. What Paul's story in 1 Cor 15 is suggesting is entirely unprecedented - a man dead three days with mortal wounds came back to life. Yet there is no evidence that it is true, and there are many alternative explanations for what Paul is saying. Paul could be fabricating the story, Paul could have hallucinated or dreamed the meeting, Paul could have seen an imposter, etc. In addition, no one is seeing Jesus today, even though it would be trivial and obvious for Jesus to appear to people today just like he did with Paul.

Given this evidence, if this were any normal situation instead of a religious one, people would conclude that what Paul is saying is untrue. There is zero evidence to support Paul's story, zero reason to believe it, a motive to lie and plenty of alternative explanations. There is also the fact that much of the rest of the Bible contains provably false stories. Plus the fact that it would be trivial for Jesus to provide the evidence that Paul needs to confirm his story by reappearing on earth. Add to that the fact that Jesus has promised to answer our prayers but refuses to materialize when we pray to him. The only thing to do is to reject Paul's story. Every bit of evidence points to the fact that the resurrection story is a myth, nothing more.

What about Jesus' famous statement in the Bible, "Happy are those who have not seen yet still believe"? What you realize is that this statement creates the perfect cover for a scam. grin

Let's say you are Jesus, you are a normal human being, you realize that you are going to die and you want to cover for this fact. Here is what you would say: "Happy are those who have not seen yet still believe." What you are saying is, "I exist, and the way I am going to show you that I exist is by not showing that I exist." For every other object in the universe, the way that we know it exists is because the object provides evidence of its existence. If there is no evidence for an object's existence, we call it imaginary (e.g. Santa claus, Vampires,Leprechauns, Tooth fairies, Easter Bunny etc). But with Jesus, the lack of evidence is turned into evidence.

Quite clever, but obviously a scam. grin

If the resurrection were true, then Jesus would be answering prayers as he promises in the Bible. He would also appear when people pray to see him.

Anyway going back to your cannibalism before i was almost delusionally converted to believe that jesus exists:

You christians eloquently refer to this chapter of the bible especially during this easter period to justify your cannibalism:

Mark, Chapter 14:

And as they were eating, he took bread, and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them, and said, "Take; this is my body." And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it. And he said to them, "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.
There are a few lines in Luke chapter 22 that are nearly identical.

Jesus gets far more graphic, however, in John chapter 6:53-55:

So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

To any normal person, this sounds very much like the script of a gruesome horror film. It sounds like some sort of revolting satanic ritual. It definitely does not sound like the words of the all-loving creator of the universe.
Imagine that you are a normal person, and you have never been exposed to Christianity before. Now imagine that a Christian comes up to you and quotes John 6:53. Any normal adult would rightfully assume the Christian to be insane. Thus, you never see a Car sticker that says "John 6:53."

However, the assumption is accurate. The dictionary describes cannibalism in the following way:

The usually ritualistic eating of human flesh by a human being

What Jesus is demanding is cannibalism

Christians need to ritualistically cannibalize Jesus' body, and drink his blood, to have "eternal life."

What does your common sense tell you about all of this? Look at it through the eyes of a child. What we are talking about here is cannibalism, and what Christians are doing looks exactly like a pagan/satanic ritual. If you are a Christian, the two questions you may be asking yourself right now are:

Why in the world am I, as a sane individual, participating in ritualistic cannibalism? How in the world did I stoop to this point?

Why would an all-powerful, all-loving God demand that I do this? What sort of God am I worshipping?

If you are curious, here is why Christianity contains this bizarre ritual. It is not the case that an all-powerful God in heaven demands this behavior. All of the rituals in Christianity are completely man-made. Christianity is a snow ball that rolled over a dozen pagan religions. As the snowball grew, it freely attached pagan rituals in order to be more palatable to converts e.g:

"The vestiges of pagan religion in Christian symbology are undeniable. Egyptian sun disks became the halos of Catholic saints. Pictograms of Isis nursing her miraculously conceived son Horus became the blueprint for our modern images of the Virgin Mary nursing Baby Jesus. And virtually all the elements of the Catholic ritual - the miter, the altar, the doxology, and communion, the act of "God-eating" - were taken directly from earlier pagan mystery religions."

"Nothing in Christianity is original. The pre-Christian God Mithras - called the Son of God and the Light of the World - was born on December 25, died, was buried in a rock tomb, and then resurrected in three days. By the way, December 25 is also the birthday or Osiris, Adonis, and Dionysus. The newborn Krishna was presented with gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Even Christianity's weekly holy day was stolen from the pagan"

So go back and ask your pastor or priest to really tell you were christianity came from and stop being so delusional about some jesus or god that just sprang up mysteriously from no where that has no iota of evidence to validate its existence.

I wont bother to punish myself by analysing your posts line by line anymore because it just smacks of sheer idiocy, lunacy and the height of irrationality coming from a person who seems to be educated by fails to actually read carefully, analyse what he has read and provide reasonable comments about it. While it seems quite normal to criticize and analyse any newspaper, article, novel or comment, it is a taboo to actually look at the bible constructively but to be so zombie like and accept everything in it as the work of god but not the work of primitive cattle rearers

Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Is The Only Solution To The Endless Enemity Between Christians And Islam / Iran Court Convicts Christian Pastor Convert To Death / Which Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.