Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony (5451 Views)

Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC / PDP Senatorial Candidate Decries Stealing Of Tribunal Evidences By APC Lawyers / Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Awake9ja(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2013
By 556
Another greedy bastard from east claiming to be from NC? Just yesterday, you greedy bastards are laughing at them because some blood sucking fulani killed 2 people from Benue. You called them slaves and you are not ashame to say you are from NC to write lies. No one is going to let you rule again, after showing us your greedy nature when you greedy bastards went on ethnic cleansing killing Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa, Akintola to pave way for Aguiyi Ironsi to rule

Pls call me anything u wish but dont call me iboman,yorubaman,hausa/fulaniman ok.
You yorubas takes the glory of wat we did together and left us to bear the bad name. Insha it wil not happen again.
I love it now your elites are taking resposibility of their actions.

3 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by FreeGlobe(f): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2013
koruji: What nepotism? The skill that allowed Yorubas to work in such positions were not acquired overnight.
It was the product of Awolowo's foresight. We can't but help it if that this put us ahead of others in these areas and almost every major commerce originates in Lagos. The local contents law has been on and working but you can't make skills overnight. Stop blaming Yorubas for your problems. You are the ones engaged in dangerous conspiracy and we will keep our eyes peeled.

Instead of others to educate their people like Awo did they were busy acquiring mansions and shifting money into swiss accounts only to come back with BS conspiracy theories when their people fall behind.

which rusted skills are you talking? The skills that have left Nigeria and virtually all sectors dominated by Yorubas grounded?

4 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
ok, I choose to help the with the names: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO, OTEDOLA, MRS. ALAKIJA, AHMED Tinubu, MIKE ADENUGA, WALE TINUBU AND LOTS MORE.

Why don't you add Ifanyi uba, emeka ofor, masters energy?? Oh, they are igbos and can never partake in oil business? greedy bastard.
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by FreeGlobe(f): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2013
*556#:

Why don't you add Ifanyi uba, emeka ofor, masters energy?? Oh, they are igbos and can never partake in oil business? greedy bastard.
shut up you dumbass. The folks you mentioned are oil marketers. Stop ranting here. go eat amala.

2 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Awake9ja(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2013
By 556
Shut up again! Was Zik not the power monger that went and aligned with Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa to alienate Awo? Just yesterday Ojukwu was busy calling you greedy bastards to support IBB against Jonathan.Were you greedy bastards blind when your leader openly said you should vote for IBB against Jonathan? We are going to keep on matching you word for word, action for action.

Pls stop calling me an ibo man cus i see it as insult, i knw if i call u a fulani man u will feel insulted.

Watever problems u guys hav in the south it your business not ours, call ibos and abuse them all u can i dont care as soon as we do things together and boot out GEJ come 2015
And install Buhari with fashola, even as a christian i like north/SW coalition.
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2013
Awake9ja:

Pls call me anything u wish but dont call me iboman,yorubaman,hausa/fulaniman ok.
You yorubas takes the glory of wat we did together and left us to bear the bad name. Insha it wil not happen again.
I love it now your elites are taking resposibility of their actions.

Shut up!

Are you ashame of being Igbo? Here is what Ojukwu said when you igbos are teaming up with your Hausa masters against Jonathan, before PDP presidential primaries which Obj delivered for Jonathan against your wish and that of your northern masters like Atiku, IBB

'Tell your principal that Igbos are for him. He has my support
and by extension he has the support of the whole Igbo people both at
home and in the Diaspora. He is my friend and I am stoutly behind
him,' Ojukwu said.

He used the occasion to rechristen Babangida as Okechukwu. 'He
isnow Ibrahim Badamasi Okechukwu Babangida . That is his new
name. I wish him success.' Earlier, the leader of the group, Chief
Tony EmekaAni, said the group had come to solicit the support of
Ojukwu for the presidential aspiration of IBB, adding that the group
had just been inaugurated in the South East.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/21981/1/ojukwu-
pledges-support-of-igbos-for-ibb.html

and why did Ojukwu went for IBB against his brother Jonathan? read below.

I think this is politics of ‘self and for myself’ on the part of Ikemba
Nnewi. And if I may ask, the so-called houses IBB released to Ikemba,
how many of them did he share with his supporters, friends and
associates he has been using for years?

What have I gained as an Igbo man from the release of the property?
Ikemba Nnewi may need to do more explanations on what IBB did for
South East during his 9 years in office as President. To ask us to vote
for IBB because he released his father’s property is an insult in our
collective intelligence. It does not add up. It makes no sense

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-
cannot-support-ibb

^^^
We can see why the greedy bastards are here. Here above is Ojukwu
their leader calling on everyone home and abroad to support IBB, the
evil genius against Jonathan their so-called brother. The greedy
bastards will surely go for anyone promising them pieces of silver like
Judas selling off Jesus to the Romans.

2 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Jarus(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2013
dayokanu: Rubbish

You mean the author couldnt name a single Yoruba man who owns an OML and yet the SW are the ones stealing the common Patrimony

Or he meant people who went to look for jobs and are employed by multinationals are the ones stealing their patrimony
I tire o

These people make it seem like that every job in the industry should be thrown in their laps despite all what they've done for them - most of the local contractors(from those that supply Nigerian semi-skilled manpower to those that evacuate wastes) are from host communities, the CLO's, scholarships for their students etc. Maybe they want their illiterate indigenes to be ED in all oil companies before they are satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
shut up you dumbass. The folks you mentioned are oil marketers. Stop ranting here. go eat amala.

Why don't you advice them to trade in red mud which is in abundance in south east? greedy bastard

1 Like

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by FreeGlobe(f): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2013
*556#:

Why don't you advice them to thread in red mud which is in abundance in south east? greedy bastard
just so you know, there is abundant oil in the SE so any SE'ner has the right to own oil blocks but where do Yorubas and northerners get theirs from? Barawos. Nobody was allowed when you were selling your cocoas. Always looking for what and where to steal.

1 Like

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Awake9ja(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2013
This shameless 556 guy keep callinv md names,

When will you yorubas learn to take resposibilities of your failed actions.
I dont personaly want the unity of yoruba and ibo bcus if it happen we are done wit

1 Like

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
just so you know, there is abundant oil in the SE so any SE'ner has the right to own oil blocks but where do Yorubas and northerners get theirs from? Barawos. Nobody was allowed when you were selling your cocoas. Always looking for what and where to steal.

The little drop of oil you stole from kogi state?
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by FreeGlobe(f): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2013
*556#:

The little drop of oil you stole from kogi state?
oh you agree its oil? I thought you said its all red mud fool.
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Awake9ja: This shameless 556 guy keep callinv md names,

I dont personaly want the unity of yoruba and ibo bcus if it happen we are done wit

Keep your unity between you and your northern masters. we saw the type of unity and freedom you wanted to give us, when Ojukwu matched on our soil with his biafran soldiers or when zik aligned with Sardauna to witch-hunt awo.We are not for unity but interest and if your interest collides with ours, we declare you enemy and you must fall.

2 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
oh you agree its oil? I thought you said its all red mud fool.

Yes the oil belongs to kogi. next!
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by FreeGlobe(f): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2013
*556#:

Yes the oil belongs to kogi. next!
you are a pauper and deserve no attention. Oya go take the oyel give kogi naa. mumu

1 Like

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are a pauper and deserve no attention. Oya go take the oyel give kogi naa. mumu

Or you think say rushing to build refinery will make the reservoir yours?
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Ikengawo:

Of the top 5 school people want to go to 2 are in the SW and 2 in the SE.

applicants from Imo state alone: 123,865
applicants the top two yoruba states (Osun, Oyo) combine: 145,207

(mind you both Osun and Oyo are more populated than Imo)

I take it you dont know the difference between applicants and admitted students.

Of course anybody can apply but surely all cant be admitted because they wouldn't all qualify.

The statistics you presented aren't factual. It shows percentage female literacy.

Moreover, it might be only at the primary school level..!

2 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by eggheaders(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2013
the in-house adult whiners are at their best again.this wrapper tying male chest beaters are irritating homos. a tribe that blames all their woes on yorubas and hausas.even if they are unable to impregnate their wives an Hausa or Yoruba must be involve.this ungrateful ingrates will do anything to stay in the land of peeps they hate so much.can't wait for my Yoruba brodas to adopt the northern hospitality for this Dingbats whining sissies.

2 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by PaulJohn1: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2013
Jarus:
I tire o

These people make it seem like that every job in the industry should be thrown in their laps despite all what they've done for them - most of the local contractors(from those that supply Nigerian semi-skilled manpower to those that evacuate wastes) are from host communities, the CLO's, scholarships for their students etc. Maybe they want their illiterate indigenes to be ED in all oil companies before they are satisfied.

I tire for these people undecided
Yorubas are tribalist, they're our problem, they dominated..., they claim to be saint... They hate us...
Still, they keep flocking that same yoruba region to get a meaningful education and better life angry

Why can't they be mute and retaliate same thing they feel yorubas are doing unjustified?!
Will these people keep shut for once? angry angry

1 Like

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by PaulJohn1: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2013
Awake9ja: This shameless 556 guy keep callinv md names,

But you prefer the same Yoruba and Hausa unity you've been grumbling over grin
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Gbawe: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2013
Why are you Yorubas working yourselves up with these ignorant, immature and hateful creatures? Do we not have many examples of their paranoid delusion and unthinking hatred of others that means they are forever obsessed with proclaiming themselves innocent while insisting only others steal, defraud, commit crime and are corrupt? Even in the face of glaring evidence showing all crimes are committed by all ethnic groups, and will continue to be so if circumstances makes that amenable, we still hear garbage and deluded rants totally incongruous with the reality n the ground.

When the fuel subsidy scam saga broke, without waiting for names, they began gleefully dancing around on this same forum shouting that we will soon realise the Yorubas are stealing the nation blind. Lo and behold, when names of suspects were announced, there was a very 'healthy' amount of suspected "thieves" from their neck of the wood. You guys should ignore these rabble-rousers. Their modus operandi is obvious. Many of them just come here to carry on some battle they feel they must win against Yorubas by all means.

4 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Tolexander: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Where you people get your funny stats from is what amazes me. Just like they come up with owning 90% of lagos, Abuja 60% of Kano voters etc

Ibo 40% then maybe SS/MB another 30% That makes Yorubas the minority in the Ife, UI and UNILAG right? Are you that retarddded

I went to Ife, I can tell you we have more Bendel students than Ibos.

Ask any Ife graduate here, You need to speak Yoruba to be an Ife student confirmed.

The Oil industry is very competitive and the best Schools are in the SW. The top schools in Nigeria are UI, UNILAG and IFE all the 3 offer either petroleum Engineering, or CHemical Engineering.
my 6years in OAU hostels which has about 8 at least in the room, i only had just a single igbo guy as room mate throughout. Many bendelites. The guy is deluded.
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by FreeGlobe(f): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2013
^
so what are you saying in essense Gbawe. You sound very incoherent. You should concentrate on selling the ACn/OPC/APC propaganda you were employed for.

2 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by eggheaders(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
so what are you saying in essense Gbawe. You sound very incoherent. You should concentrate on selling the ACn/OPC/APC propaganda you were employed for.

fuccktard,if anyone from your enclave is as intelligent as the man you hurling insult at.alaigbo will not be in it present state of disrepair. peeps like you nitwit need to be hanged upside down till you kick the bucket.

2 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by mikolo80: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2013
NA ME SAY MAKE UNA SS NO SEND UNA PIKIN GO SCHOOL.AWO MADE AN INVESTMENT IN THE FUTURE WHAT DID UR LEADERS DO.SELL THEIR LAND FOR CRUMBS
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by asha80(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
i wonder why anyone in the south east is even bordering to comment on this topic.this is btw ss,sw and nothern folks as the article was written by someone from ss accusing sw anf northern folks.well that ita enang issue 'revelation'was not going to die slowly anyway.

3 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by debosky(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
The inaccuracies in the so called report render it nearly useless.

Yes Northerners 'own' oil blocks - so what? Did SS companies bid for oil blocks at the same time (many in the early to mid nineties) as the Northerners and not get awarded? Last I checked, the FG wasn't 'sharing' the blocks per zone, it simply requested for indigenous companies to bid and those that did obtained licenses.

Some have been 'lucky' that their licenses led to discoveries which are now producing, others were not so lucky. I do not see why this is regarded as 'stealing' - when did it become stealing for a legitimately formed Nigerian company to do business in a particular industry?

Besides, no one can go back to 1995 to bid for blocks - marginal field licenses have been issued recently and SS/SE entities are getting involved. Orient Petroleum is one, Niger Delta Petroleum is another for example.

The ND already receives an extra 13% derivation, even from these Northern owned licenses, so again I don't see what the issue is. If you want to get involved, do so instead of reading out lists of who owns what.

3 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Gbawe: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^

You are not only pathetically bigoted, you are illiterate also. Hardly worth the effort.

2 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by FreeGlobe(f): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Gbawe:

You are not only pathetically bigoted, you are illiterate also. Hardly worth the effort.
you are always quick to call anyone who disagrees with you a bigot when you are chief of bigots yourself. For the literacy, I don't blame you. I blame the fool eggheader who positioned an empty element like you as intelligent. If you think writing thoughtless long incoherent posts as literacy then I don't know what to call you. who where the major culprits of the subsidy scam? Yorubas. or do you want specific names. You better grow past your dubious and corny nature!

3 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by Duru1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
It is a glaring display of stupidity for non-Biafran southerners excluding Yoruba to wake up now and start crying about cornering of crude oil blocks in Nigeria by deceitful characters from southwestern and northern regions of Nigeria. These whiners sold the share of their Nigeria’s common patrimony 46 years ago.
Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by FreeGlobe(f): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
Duru1: It is a glaring display of stupidity for non-Biafran southerners excluding Yoruba to wake up now and start crying about cornering of crude oil blocks in Nigeria by deceitful characters from southwestern and northern regions of Nigeria. These whiners sold the share of their Nigeria’s common patrimony 46 years ago.
exactly. they get no pity. They didn't want igbos to take their dirty oil, now SE is x6 richer than them without their dirty oil and the hausas and Yorubas have ra/p/ed them silly. Very wicked people. They gave away their life to strangers instead of their neighbors taking it and now they are crying. fools.

3 Likes

Re: The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony by koruji(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
You are talking about todays education statistics while the issue is about skilled positions dating back to the 70s. You should be ashamed of yourself for such illogical reasoning. Yes the education system is bad today everywhere in Nigeria. In the SW because of the charlattans that took control of the SW in the name of national unity. We are going back to the fundamentals in the SW and glorious days are ahead of us again.

Besides, I served in Owerri and I know the scandal that pass for education in the SE, so stop foolling yourself. All that has to be done in all regions of Nigeria is to put in place a solid education system like Baba Awo did - all of us are potentially brilliant people: West, East, North or South.

Ikengawo: SW states do the second worst in education statistics, the north does the absolute worst

Imo, Anambra, Delta trade spots for top three, so i doubt it has anything to do with skill or awolowo. You can keep telling this lie of an 'educated SW' or you can pursuit real education like the rest of nigeria is attempting to do. Every SW uni is minimum 30-40% igbo while every SS SE uni is 12% yoruba maximum.

unless you feel that the oil industry in nigeria is being handled with 'skill'
www.nairaland.com/attachments/378731_Niger_Delta_jpgce957a75ea265b0e9be0e8b1ce2413bf

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

video: Gen. Gowon Interviewed Soon After Biafra Surrenders In January 1970 / 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics / Breaking News : Buhari Nabbed In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.