Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye (6147 Views)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 5:55am On Mar 12, 2013
RCCG OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTION TUESDAY 12TH MARCH 2013 ACCEPT THE WHOLE TRUTH BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
Memorise: For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isaiah 28:10
Read: Isaiah 28:9-10
Bible in one year: Hosea 1-4

Action point: Faithfulness is partly determined by your level of obedience to the Word. Ask God for the grace to be truly faithful to Him.

Besides hearing the Word and meditating on it, you can also build up your faith by genuine spiritual experiences. For instance, testimonies of others can help to encourage you to the point of delivering your own testimonies. God can repeat whatever He has done irrespective of the age or dispensation. This is why you must not hide God's goodness or faithfulness in your life. Do you know that when you share your testimony and others key into it and trust God for theirs and God answers them, you will be rewarded? Not necessarily by the fellow who received his or her miracle through your testimony, but by God. You can prayerfully use the testimony of your conversion to Christ, how God healed you of a certain sickness, how you had a financial breakthrough, or even how you got to know God's will in marriage. Send these via the internet into people's e-mail boxes and trust God to use these to reach out to them so that they can encounter your God. Such testimonies are powerful weapons in God's hands, hence Revelation 12:11 says it is a means to overcome satanic forces. You can meditate on true divine testimonies and they will build your faith. In addition, you can visit other brethren and share a word of hope with them and they will be lifted up in their spirits. You can build your faith when you regularly fellowship with God's children. God can move at anytime in such a gathering.

Furthermore, after hearing and meditating on the Word, accept it just as the Spirit delivered it to you and act on it. Some people accept the Word selectively - taking those that offer great promises such as Philippians 4:19 but rejecting others like Malachi 3:10. Some accept Psalm 23 but refuse to accept 1 Peter 1:15-16. You cannot say He is your shepherd without first becoming His sheep. Do you selectively obey God's Word? There are some people who argue that tithing is not for modern day believers and as such, they refuse to tithe, yet they want the blessings God promised Old Testament saints. It does not work like that! God's Word is not divided. Obey every command of the Lord and you will see His promises manifesting in your life.

http://earlydigest..com/2013/03/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-tuesday-12th.html

8 Likes

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
read n share
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by PatOgidi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
I love daddy G.O. He is a true man of God.
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by dabigwalls: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
I absolutely agree with the lessons and I must say that it is always a blessing to read God's word and understand it. I will like to however ask, why is Christianity these days always bandied as an investment. For instance in this message, there is a quick introduction of the inherent blessings that follow obedience of God's word as shared. But I will like to ask why we must always expect when we give. Can't we just give selflessly like Mary did with her Alabaster, like the Widow gave to Elisha the Prophet or like our Lord Jesus Christ gave of His life for no personal gains?

I don't believe that because I tithe I will not suffer or because I tithe, I will have Heaven on earth. My purpose and goal, is to (as hard as it is) serve God in spirit and in truth. Other things may or may not come, I don't care.

5 Likes

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by bissalla: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Except we accept the totality of God's word, we cannot get the totality of God's blessings.

so lets accept the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
ENUF. Too much Adeboye on front page. ENUF

1 Like

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
God's word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by iota: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
a blessing to my heart
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by quest003: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Seun, adeboye don ordain u pastor ni? Tonto dike no reign again na a adeboye now.
By the way d picture of tonto dikeh when she dey poo poo is trendin on twitter, get it and promo it on front page.
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by daywatcher: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
jerseyboy: ENUF. Too much Adeboye on front page. ENUF

EVEN IF ALOT OF NAIRALANDERS HAVE NOT SHOWN INTEREST IN THE THREAD
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
dabigwalls: I absolutely agree with the lessons and I must say that it is always a blessing to read God's word and understand it. I will like to however ask, why is Christianity these days always bandied as an investment. For instance in this message, there is a quick introduction of the inherent blessings that follow obedience of God's word as shared. But I will like to ask why we must always expect when we give. Can't we just give selflessly like Mary did with her Alabaster, like the Widow gave to Elisha the Prophet or like our Lord Jesus Christ gave of His life for no personal gains?

I don't believe that because I tithe I will not suffer or because I tithe, I will have Heaven on earth. My purpose and goal, is to (as hard as it is) serve God in spirit and in truth. Other things may or may not come, I don't care.

God bless you on the bolded. May you build on mount Zion.

And when we worship God in spirit and in truth, he opens our minds,imaginations and opportunities beyond the widest reach.

1 Like

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
remember to share
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by Senorita222(f): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
More Grace!
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by Chokolee(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
jerseyboy: ENUF. Too much Adeboye on front page. ENUF
You would prefer to look at so called half unclad celebrity pictures..am not surprise though;thread like this wont get positive comments from many critics!
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by driand(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
dabigwalls: I absolutely agree with the lessons and I must say that it is always a blessing to read God's word and understand it. I will like to however ask, why is Christianity these days always bandied as an investment. For instance in this message, there is a quick introduction of the inherent blessings that follow obedience of God's word as shared. But I will like to ask why we must always expect when we give. Can't we just give selflessly like Mary did with her Alabaster, like the Widow gave to Elisha the Prophet or like our Lord Jesus Christ gave of His life for no personal gains?

may your days be long, may u never wlk and stumble, may u never lack and may his light be sufficient for u....i must follow ur path..

1 Like

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by Drdreluv: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
[/color][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]O lord Give ♍Ƹ̴ a reason to tithe oh! Word already say i Will enjoy de fruit of my Labour so shall it be Amen
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by anonymoux: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
God no dey cheat....

God will never give you a commandment to keep. I employ you all to know the truth.
If God don't want a man to look at a woman and commit adultery in your heart, either he make you a goat
or he make you a woman yourself... It is very simple. God don't give commandment

At most, he can only advice you. And his advices I will say has got no precautions
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2013

It depends on what you want bro ! The word of God is a complete package,it depends on what you want ! Christ is there to give to us but if you choose not to receive what he is offering,then i will just say it's ur choice ! He gave us life that that we may have it abundantly but if i choose not to receive it,then it depends on me ! No one is saying trials won't come as a Christians but we should know wen we are been tried and wen we are been tempted. One is there to build us(trial)where as the other is there to bring us down and mock us (temptation) ! The word of God isn't about suffering but we have been admonished by Christ to endure difficult times(persecution for following Christ) if they come for kingdom sake ! Christ never asked us to go looking for hard/difficult times where as HE has made available the abundance of good times.
Christ died for you and I that HE may receive us unto HIMSELF !He gave us HIS life that HE may receive from us-repentance !Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.-1 Peter 3 :18
The woman with an Alabaster Jar of perfume equally gave ! The sinful woman(NOT MARY ! Luke 7:37) who wet Jesus'feet with her tears needed to be forgiven of her sins and she could identify the powers and personality of Jesus.She applied the heavenly wisdom and received a gift in return as expected ! ''Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown.But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”
Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
-Luke 7:47-48 This woman knew she was a sinner and that Jesus could cleanse her of her sins. The grace of God came upon her and she got her deliverance-forgiveness.
The shunemite woman ! She gave also to God by giving to the man of God ! She understood that Elisha was a Holy man (2nd Kings 4:coolShe cared for the man and respected God true her care for the prophet. She gave becos she has got something to give ! But her giving to the man of God has been orchestrated by God to care for HIS son the prophet and to further give back to her(Shuenamite woman) on the long run !-2nd Kings 4:14-17 She was given a son by God through the man of God !
May God help us to see the positive points in every word of God & not try to infuse negativity to discredit men of GOD and the word of GOD !
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
dabigwalls:

Tithing can not take any man to heaven ! If you Tithe and believe you can not suffer,it depends on you and ur believe ! If you don't tithe and believe that you can't suffer,it depends on you. If you Tithe and feel that you can still suffer,it depends on you.
We don't get what we pray for but what we believe !
If you serve God and don't care for the things of this world,you can still make heaven,afterall Lazarus the poor man made heaven. Some want to go to heaven like Isaac,Abraham and Job the richest man in the whole of the East !
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by CMGO(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
anonymoux: God no dey cheat....

God will never give you a commandment to keep. I employ you all to know the truth.
If God don't want a man to look at a woman and commit adultery in your heart, either he make you a goat
or he make you a woman yourself... It is very simple. God don't give commandment

At most, he can only advice you. And his advices I will say has got no precautions

May God in His mercy open your eyes that you may see.
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by CMGO(f): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Tithing can not take any man to heaven ! If you Tithe and believe you can not suffer,it depends on you and ur believe ! If you don't tithe and believe that you can't suffer,it depends on you. If you Tithe and feel that you can still suffer,it depends on you.
We don't get what we pray for but what we believe !
If you serve God and don't care for the things of this world,you can still make heaven,afterall Lazarus the poor man made heaven. Some want to go to heaven like Isaac,Abraham and Job the richest man in the whole of the East !
God help us all

The scripture in Malachi 3:10 describes christians who don't tithe as a robber an we all know according to the scripture that no robber will enter heaven.
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by God2man(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2013

Exactly! This is the right attitude to christianity. Givers always get, keepers always loose.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Moderator can you enlighten us as to why any post on tithing always makes the front page?
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by dabigwalls: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
m.k.o2005:

It depends on what you want bro ! The word of God is a complete package,it depends on what you want ! Christ is there to give to us but if you choose not to receive what he is offering,then i will just say it's ur choice ! He gave us life that that we may have it abundantly but if i choose not to receive it,then it depends on me ! No one is saying trials won't come as a Christians but we should know wen we are been tried and wen we are been tempted. One is there to build us(trial)where as the other is there to bring us down and mock us (temptation) ! The word of God isn't about suffering but we have been admonished by Christ to endure difficult times(persecution for following Christ) if they come for kingdom sake ! Christ never asked us to go looking for hard/difficult times where as HE has made available the abundance of good times.
Christ died for you and I that HE may receive us unto HIMSELF !He gave us HIS life that HE may receive from us-repentance !Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.-1 Peter 3 :18
The woman with an Alabaster Jar of perfume equally gave ! The sinful woman(NOT MARY ! Luke 7:37) who wet Jesus'feet with her tears needed to be forgiven of her sins and she could identify the powers and personality of Jesus.She applied the heavenly wisdom and received a gift in return as expected ! ''Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown.But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”
Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
-Luke 7:47-48 This woman knew she was a sinner and that Jesus could cleanse her of her sins. The grace of God came upon her and she got her deliverance-forgiveness.
The shunemite woman ! She gave also to God by giving to the man of God ! She understood that Elisha was a Holy man (2nd Kings 4:coolShe cared for the man and respected God true her care for the prophet. She gave becos she has got something to give ! But her giving to the man of God has been orchestrated by God to care for HIS son the prophet and to further give back to her(Shuenamite woman) on the long run !-2nd Kings 4:14-17 She was given a son by God through the man of God !
May God help us to see the positive points in every word of God & not try to infuse negativity to discredit men of GOD and the word of GOD !
May God help us all

Our Saviour gave us examples and the Bible teaches us as well. God's salvation is full and free. You talk about a complete package but gave no depth to your definition of that. I wish you did. What is that "complete package"? Is the package of eternal life in Heaven in the thereafter or it is a package you live out here on earth. So when you say it is a complete packagae, I'd like to understand. The Lord Jesus Christ was God's son and his "complete package" was a life of good, a lot of good but also you found in the life of Jesus Christ:
1) Betrayal - Judas
2) Rejection - Israelites
3) Violence - The Roman Govt
4) Denial- Peter the Apostolic Head
5) Crucifixion - the entire world

The life of Paul
1) At risk of assasinations
2) Suffered travails at sea
3) Suffered separation
4) Jailed
5) Unmarried all through

These are the apostles of our Faith but when they gave they did not count anything on this earth as worthwhile like billions do today. The plastic surgery Christianity of today tells you "tithe so you can have testimonies of financial breakthroughs, keys to a house, etc but real and perfect reliogion is the care of widows, orphans - people who cannot give back to you.

I support tithing but just as James warned that you can ask but ask amiss, I am of the strong belief that you can also tithe and tithe amiss. God does no gamble. If he will bless you, your tithe is not why it will happen. Otherwise you wanna share His glory with Him? He will strike you down if you think you get anything by works. Just do good to all men, pay your tithe but not to God the Bank MD, tithe without announcement. He has no biz with our worthless currencies.

Many engage in dubious deals, cut out a percentage to God to "guarantee" a corporate theft and have the guts to place a demand of returns on those thithes. That is a lot trash going on there.

Has Nigeria changed? Is it the best country to live in amongst the world's poorest? Do we tithe and do conventions or not? Show me your works!

1 Like

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by IncomeTutor: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Judgment day is when the whole truth will be
unveiled and accepted, whether you like it or not
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by Originalsly: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
"Such testimonies are powerful weapons in God's hands." ...hmmm....what a revelation! This guy need an urgent check up from the neck up.
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by brigadier747: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
dabigwalls:

m.k.o2005:

Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”-Luke 7:47-48 This woman knew she was a sinner and that Jesus could cleanse her of her sins. The grace of God came upon her and she got her deliverance-forgiveness.
May God help us all

Our Saviour gave us examples and the Bible teaches us as well. God's salvation is full and free. You talk about a complete package but gave no depth to your definition of that. I wish you did. What is that "complete package"? Is the package of eternal life in Heaven in the thereafter or it is a package you live out here on earth. So when you say it is a complete packagae, I'd like to understand. The Lord Jesus Christ was God's son and his "complete package" was a life of good, a lot of good but also you found in the life of Jesus Christ:
1) Betrayal - Judas
2) Rejection - Israelites
3) Violence - The Roman Govt
4) Denial- Peter the Apostolic Head
5) Crucifixion - the entire world

The life of Paul
1) At risk of assasinations
2) Suffered travails at sea
3) Suffered separation
4) Jailed
5) Unmarried all through

These are the apostles of our Faith but when they gave they did not count anything on this earth as worthwhile like billions do today. The plastic surgery Christianity of today tells you "tithe so you can have testimonies of financial breakthroughs, keys to a house, etc but real and perfect reliogion is the care of widows, orphans - people who cannot give back to you.

I support tithing but just as James warned that you can ask but ask amiss, I am of the strong belief that you can also tithe and tithe amiss. God does no gamble. If he will bless you, your tithe is not why it will happen. Otherwise you wanna share His glory with Him? He will strike you down if you think you get anything by works. Just do good to all men, pay your tithe but not to God the Bank MD, tithe without announcement. He has no biz with our worthless currencies.

Many engage in dubious deals, cut out a percentage to God to "guarantee" a corporate theft and have the guts to place a demand of returns on those thithes. That is a lot trash going on there.

Has Nigeria changed? Is it the best country to live in amongst the world's poorest? Do we tithe and do conventions or not? Show me your works!

stop going further with blasphemis,wut other xplanations do u need,the is very clear the things of d spirit r foolishness to d carnal man,ask God for illumination and directions so u dont u ur mouth to invite damnation God bless u
Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by ManirBK: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2013
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT PROPHET
MUHAMMAD
In the Old Testament, Genesis,
21:21 it is said: 'He (Prophet
Ismaaeel) dwelt in the Wilderness
of Paran; and his Mother took a
wife for him from the land of
Egypt.' Psalm 83: 4-6 talks about
the enemies of among others
Ishmaelites, and Hagrites (Hagar
being the mother of Prophet
Ismaaeel). Psalm 84: 4-6 "4-
Blessed are those who dwell in
your House; They will still be
praising You. 5- Blessed is the
man whose strength is in You,
whose heart is set on the
pilgrimage. 6- As they pass
through the valley of Baca. They
make it a spring; The rain also
covers it with pools."
There are several interesting
points in the above verses. The
name Baca could be Hebrew
whereas the word Mecca is
Arabic. Added to this the fact that
there is a designated House of
God built by Abraham peace be
upon him in Mecca where yearly
pilgrimage was performed from
the time of Abraham and Ismaaeel
peace be upon them both, even to
this day. The valley of Baca could
indeed be the same as the valley
of Mecca. The above verses seem
to place Hagar, Ismaaeel and their
children in the valley of Mecca
where Prophet Muhammad,
(Peace and Blessing of God be
upon him), was born.
Isaiah, 21:12-17 mentions 12...In
the forest in Arabia you will
lodge...15 For they fled from the
swords , from the drawn sword,
from the bent bow, and from the
distress of war. (Probable
connection with the enemies
mentioned in Psalm 83: 4-6
quoted above; also settlement in
Arabia is confirmed; the verse 16
which follows, also confirms these
verses are about Ismaeelites,
Kedar being the 2nd son of
Prophet Ismaaeel). 16 For thus the
Lord...all the glory of Kedar will fall;
17 and the remainder...people of
Kedar will be diminished...Isaiah
42:1-13 These are very moving
verses about 'God's elect servant'
who will bring forth justice to the
Gentiles. A point worth noting is
that Gentiles are the non Jews and
it was confirmed by Jesus peace
be upon him that he was sent to
the Jews. Moreover Muhammad
peace and blessings of God be
upon him is consistently named
by God as Mustafaa which means
'elected' and 'Abd' which means
'servant'. Prophet Muhammad
always referred to himself
consistently as the 'servant of
God'. The above verses cannot be
about Jesus peace be upon him as
many Christians believe, for at
least two reasons. Firstly, the
Christians and the Catholics
describe him as the son of God
and not the servant of God;
whereas Prophet Muhammad is
known exclusively as the Servant
and the Messenger of God.
Secondly, Jesus was sent
exclusively to the Jews whereas
Prophet Muhammad was sent
among the Gentiles.
ARE THERE ANY REFERENCES AND
CITATIOINS FROM THE BIBLE ABOUT
THE COMING OF THE PROPHET
MUHAMMAD? (Peace and Blessing
of God Be Upon Him)
Yes. There are several citations in
the Bible prophesying the coming
of prophet Muhammad, (Peace
and Blessing of God Be Upon
Him). Isaiah 42: 4 says ' He will not
fail nor be discouraged, till he has
established justice in the earth; . . .
The Ministry of Jesus peace be
upon him lasted only three years
and at the time of his departure
from this world it could not be
truthfully said that 'he established
justice in the earth'. However,
Prophet Muhammad, peace and
blessings of God be upon him,
preached for 23 years and most
certainly 'established justice in the
earth' before he departed from
the earth. It is therefore
reasonable to conclude that
verses 1-13 refer to the coming of
Prophet Muhammad, peace and
blessings of God be upon him.
Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise
for them a Prophet like you
(Moses) from among their
brethren and will put My words in
his mouth, and he shall speak
unto them, all that I command
him".
Let me make some comments
about the above: Christians
believe that this is a reference to
Jesus peace be upon him. One
important word here is "Prophet".
Christians believe Jesus is the son
of God not a prophet of God.
Another important word is
"brethren". If it were Jesus the
word would have been "children"
because Jesus peace be upon him
came from the children of Isaac.
Since Ismaaeel peace be upon him
was the brother of Isaac peace be
upon him, the reference is
therefore to the children of
Prophet Ismaaeel peace be upon
him who will be brethren to the
children of Isaac peace be upon
him. Again the only Prophet from
the brethren of the Jews and the
Christians was Prophet
Muhammad peace and blessings
of God be upon him. The next
important phrase is "Like you
( Moses)". Even a cursory
comparison will show us that
Jesus peace be upon him was
very unlike Prophet Moses peace
be upon him. Prophet Moses'
birth was natural whereas the
birth of Jesus was miraculous
without a father, to a virgin, peace
be upon her. Prophet Moses
married and had children, Jesus
did not marry and of course did
not have any children. The
ministry of Jesus peace be upon
him lasted three years and did not
see the laws of God establish in
his time. Prophet Moses peace be
upon him, preached the law of
God for many decades and saw in
his time, the law of God
established. Comparing Prophet
Moses peace be upon him, with
Prophet Muhammad peace and
blessings of God be upon him,
brings out an amazing similarity.
Muhammad's birth was natural,
he was married and had children;
preached the law of God for 23
years and saw in his own time
God's Law established in his land.
The phrase: "I will put My words
in his mouth", takes on great
significance because Prophet
Muhammad peace and blessings
of God be upon him, was
unlettered; he did not know how
to read or write. Normally God
would put the message in the
Prophet's mind. In this case
attention is drawn towards
"words" being put into the
"mouth". Prophet Muhammad's
sayings as well as eye witness
accounts describe his receiving
the verses of the Holy Quraan, and
his tongue moving with the
words being put in his mouth.
Turning to the New Testament, let
us look at John 14: 15-16. It says:
"14-If you love Me, keep My
commandments. 16- And I will
pray the Father, and He will give
you another "comforter" (Helper
in other versions), that he may
abide with you forever". Also John
15: 26-27, John 16: 5-8 and John
16: 12-14.
Jesus peace be upon him, spoke
the Gospel in his native language
which is Aramaic. The earliest
translations were in Greek. It is
very very interesting that the
Greek word which was eventually
translated into English as
"Comforter" (Helper) is
"Parqaleeta" and the meaning of
this word is "one whom people
praise exceedingly". It does not
mean "the Holy Ghost" which is
what we are told the so called
"Comforter" means. I do not have
the slightest clue as to how this
meaning was given to the word
Parqaleeta. What is even more
fascinating is the fact that the
name Muhammad has exactly the
same meaning as Parqaleeta "one
whom people praise
exceedingly"! One of my friends
wrote very beautifully in his book
about the meaning of the word
Muhammad: 'The most praised
one. He is praised upon earth and
in the heavens, from the
beginning to the end, by men jinn
and angels, rocks and trees and
animals, by prophets before him
since Adam, by saints until
Doomsday. As all of this cannot
give him due praise, we beg God
to praise him. He is the only One
who truly knows the value and
the mystery of His Muhammad
and He is the only One who can
truly praise him'. The celestial
name of Prophet Muhammad
peace and blessings of God be
upon him is Ahmad. I will quote
from the Holy Quraan about the
connection of Prophet
Muhammad with the Bible as
follows:
Chapter 61: 5-6
"And remember Moses said to his
people: "O my people! why do ye
vex and insult me though ye
know that I am the apostle of
Allaah (sent) to you?" Then when
they went wrong Allaah let their
hearts go wrong: for Allaah
guides not those who are
rebellious transgressors.
And remember Jesus the son of
Mary said: "O Children of Israel! I
am the Prophet of Allaah (sent) to
you confirming the Law (which
came) before me and giving glad
Tidings of a Prophet to come after
me, whose name shall be Ahmad."
But when he came to them with
Clear Signs they said "This is
evident sorcery!"
Allaah is one of the 100 names of
the One and only God. Allaah is the
name of His Essence while the
other 99 are the names of His
Attributes.
As for "abide with you forever"
since Prophet Muhammad is the
final Prophet and the Holy Quraan
the final Testament and Revelation
from God, his teachings which are
more or less the same as of all the
other Prophets and Messengers of
God, Divine teachings of God, he
will abide in his teachings forever.

1 Like

Re: Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye by shdemidemi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
I don't think this man personally write these things. Very good moral stories all the time but directly opposite to the gospel. What faith grows by hearing testimonies?
Does financial break through or any of them testimony really draw anyone to God? Even if it does draw anyone, that is definitely for the wrong reason.
If you must go to church, go there to know the mind of God and leave your problems on1 side.
Entrust God with your life and be diligent with whatever you do.
All your sufferings will definitely be for your own good at the end.

(1) (Reply)

50 Powerful Don Gossett Affirmations To Activate God’s Miracles Daily / Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. / There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.