Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today (16033 Views)

Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration / State Pardon For VIP Ex-convicts - A Worthy Step Or Not? / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by oddy4real(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
The Report says Council of State and not GEJ. Gbawe and Co, take note!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Symphony007: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
ypzilanti: I thought pardons were for politically motivated convictions? This man was criminally convicted. He did not even do enough time in prison. Just yesterday, the city of Detroit in USA found the former mayor guilty of corruption, and he is facing 20 years imprisonment. That is how serious countries handle corruption.
since you're so in love with the u.s justice system let me ask you, how many years did pres. Nixon spend in prison for watergate and secret assasinations that went on in his government, how many years did ronald regan get for iran contra? How about david vitter,eliot spitter,etc...nigeria is always the worse country. Things that happen here can never happen somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Sweetapple007(f): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
We want justic no body is above the law,
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by ifihearam: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Good Don:

The authenticity of this report has not been confirmed.Get your facts right before you jump into conclusions.

Thank you.
Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Reptyle(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
If this story is true, one can only wonder who else is on it; Bode George? Tafa Balogun? Igbinedion? undecided
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by wildchild1: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Just one question: What's has he Alaiseiya abi werin b hin name done this time around to deserve a state/presidential pardon,@ least we all know what he did the 1st time to be "a state/presidentintial ex convict"
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by frond: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
na lie, it can't be true
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Expect more shocking decisions from this admin.....nothing this govt will do that will shock me again, as they are capable of doing the worst thing imaginable.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
don't vote PDP in 2015 simple as abc
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by tommykiwi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Fela has said it all

Which way Nigeria !
Oboy you get time oooo
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Les: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
But if it were to be some1 dat stole #1500 and a peak milk, he would be sentenced to death abi?? And tell dat man dat he shouldn't rejoice yet as they are giving him pardon cos am yet to give mine and amma shoot him should i ever come across him no d way........ And also help me tell sista muki dat i can finally comment now tho am yet to comment in romance section, mak she follow give me my own pardon since na pardon mood we de.... Thanks in advance...
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
coming soon

pardon for bode george and igbinedion
GCFR for alams

the fresh air and transformation of convicts to upstanding citizens continues
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by tommykiwi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
H$LBroker:
don't vote PDP in 2015 simple as abc
Who else you want us to vote for? Is clear you be Northerner, is better we vote in PDP rather dat vote in Boko boyz to rule us....
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by gen2briz(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
If this is tru then am sure GEJ will so pardon the boko boys
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by jmaine: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
It's sad seeing people foam needlessly in the mouth without confirming/verifying the authenticity of this news . .

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by takedat(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
oddy4real: The Report says Council of State and not GEJ. Gbawe and Co, take note!
The President is the Chairman of the National Council of State! Abeg find another story talk!
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Symphony007: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
Gbawe: GEJ does not "give a damn" how reprehensible and senseless his actions appear to the world. He is very crude and unsophisticated in that regard and this development does not surprise me at all. We will see more like it because if GEJ realises that the game is up, despite all the PDP's bravado, then, because he is a 'throwback', we will see him doing what African leaders did in the past. I.e last minute looting, selling of State assets to cronies and empowering minions, pals and benefactors. We even saw OBJ doing this because he is a 'throwback' Dinosaur also. Predictable really but Nigeria deserves this for deciding they wanted an abjectly poor mediocrity as President while other African Countries are now firmly embracing the principles of empowering the very best their Nation has to offer.
what rubbish are you saying mr? How many state owned properties is the president selling? How much is he looting?where are the signs? You claim the president is scared and knows he's about loosing. To whom? Which cridible party has come up to challenge him and nigerians are seriously considering? Is it the APC that is imploading over a minor logo? I wonder what will happen when manifesto time or candidate time reaches. You just wip up the shambolic frenzy because of this story and it is disgusting!

4 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by MEILYN(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
Les: But if it were to be some1 dat stole #1500 and a peak milk, he would be sentenced to death abi??
naso we see am oo my guy
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by SamAfrik(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
Not surprised, wn this same Alams is stil reverred in Bayelsa State & Brass his hometown. Both pple & govt are shameless, no wonder they keep giving birth to militants & oil bunkerers.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by talktimi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
I find it difficult believing an obscure foreign newspaper. Its not even the Washington Post or New York Times, I'll just bid my time till I see it in a Nigerian newspaper or a tv/radio station. I just pray its not true sha.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by oclem911: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
if this news is true, gej for me is done. fingers cross at the moment, cant trust this medium oulet
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
seanet02: Nigeria is finished!!
Jonathan want to pardon a criminal convicted of looting away the scarce resources meant for the development of Bayelsa
Jonathan surely have moral deficencies
think before you talk, it was people like dsp that fought and made sure obj didn't get third term. Was he the only one that stole. Please apply common sense.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by talktimi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
SamAfrik: Not surprised, wn this same Alams is stil reverred in Bayelsa State & Brass his hometown. Both pple & govt are shameless, no wonder they keep giving birth to militants & oil bunkerers.
mr man, don't generalize a whole people abeg can't you think ? And besides who told you Alams comes from Brass ? If you don't know what to do with your mb pls break your modem. Frustrated he goat
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by alaoeri: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
oddy4real: The Report says Council of State and not GEJ. Gbawe and Co, take note!
Where are u from? Or u think this can be possible without the commander-in-chief approval.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by rooftech: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
what is gej doing to nigeria.the land is gone
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by MEILYN(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
blink182: think before you talk, it was people like dsp that fought and made sure obj didn't get third term. Was he the only one that stole. Please apply common sense.

Rubbish talk
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Maxymilliano(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
The veracity of the news is yet to be ascertained, what becomes of the insult and name calling if the news is discovered to be false
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Godjone(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
lukin 4 a way to intergrate them back to politrics hum! I hope d convicted comon man on the street wil also be a beneficiary? Pardon abi jargon! Mthewwwww!
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by nke001: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
A m n e s t y A m n e s t y everywhere you!.
Will they still go for training? If so, what type training would that be?

Just curious!
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by elmajid(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
may god help us, no mata wetin dem do we still strong. grin grin grin grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
MEILYN:

Rubbish talk
this is the problem with Nigerians-prejudiced and always emotional. You like stating things without fact. Go and kill the man na or kill mr president if you can.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by SHARA33: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
If u ask me, na who i go ask? D truth is that u can never please pple.but only God have the final say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Dead, Properties Damaged As PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Osun / Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status / Shittu, Dokpesi, Others Step Down As APDA National Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.