Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today (15937 Views)

Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration / State Pardon For VIP Ex-convicts - A Worthy Step Or Not? / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by TableLeg(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
SMH ..... Nigeria will be brought down to its knees very soon by the likes of Jonathan and co..........
GEJ i hail you and your advisers oo, fu...cking moro...ns!
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Delafruita(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
oddy4real: The Report says Council of State and not GEJ. Gbawe and Co, take note!
in your mind,you want us to believe buhari,gowon,babangida,obasanjo,abubakar,atiku,aihkomu,ekwueme all sat at a meeting.then to further compound it,they all agreed to pardon a thief.think again
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
glen87: broda when your hands are tied, you can't do anything. He still remains GEJ oga back then and one doent bite the finger that fed him. No matter how wicked you are, you must have your parley. Get use to it bro
Only people without sense of what is right or wrong will believe in what you type above.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by bappahman: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Its official they just pardoned them..
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Delafruita(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
blink182: think before you talk, it was people like dsp that fought and made sure obj didn't get third term. Was he the only one that stole. Please apply common sense.
and we wonder why the niger delta is still backward

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by etinaetobong: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
Are yu saying GEJ is wrong by pardoning his master?when the bigger thief is working freely!abeg let him get pardon jo....
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by maasoap(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:
Thank you.
Mumu people
And if it turns out to be true, what will your reaction or response be? Don't bother, we already know.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Nurtay(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
Naija is a such a dramatic film with no part 2. A country dat is hellish for d petty thieves, but magnificent for d big thieves.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by ZACHIE: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by ZACHIE: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
DIYA
BULAMA
FADIPE
YAR ADUA
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by FiftyFifty(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
Maybe Oga Joe too wants to be pardoned after he is arrested, arraigned, convicted & sentenced to many decades‘ jail term come 2015. Just may be.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Pataki: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
What a mad mad country. The unfortunate thing about Nigeria is that, there are too many Dr. Goodlucks in Nigeria.

Little wonder the likes of blink182 who used to be anti- PDP/GEJ has suddenly turned leaf.

March on y'all. 2015 is your final destination in this country!
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by IleIfe2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Awoofawo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
NEWS FLASH! President Goodluck Jonathan pardons wanted criminal Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha, ­ convicted coup plotter Oladipo Diyya, Major Bello Magaji, Mohammed Lima Biu, Shettima Bulama, Major Geeneral Abdulkareem Adisa (Post Humous) and Major Segun Fadipe and others as council of state approves President Jonathan's recommendation

o(!_!)o 9ja don finish shapshap!

This Space Is Not For Sale
Beware Of 419
For all inquiry contact my Solicitor : Awoofawo of Garri chamber
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Gbawe2: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
Are those of us who earlier said this is in order, given the thorough "dont give a damn" dishonesty of GEJ, not vindicated now? To be honest, I really wonder the nature of people who support GEJ. One dishonest, corrupt and unconscionable action after the other and these same character still support this disgraceful President. Well, Bode George and Igbinedion next. Shino Rambo too plus order of the Niger award. Lawrence Anini too will not be left out. His posthumous award for services to 'emptying pocket' will come.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by otokx(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
let me hear the argument of the 40 laptop gang.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by talktimi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Coupists and cry babies are on the list too. Isokay
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Symphony007: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
El Caballa:
hey mr wannabe.must youy always compare us with those people.How much did Nixon steal? We all the about the case of Nixon.we are talking about a man that stole his state dry and you are talking about Nixon.
hey mr you can't be, i gave a detailed response to someone who used the u.s as an example. By the way to luminate your rather dull mind. Nixon has was responsible for the death of thousands of vietnamese in war crimes, linked to the death of prominent anti vietname war protesters, that man had blood to his hands and you compare it to a local governour stealing money which has now been recovered. Clueless individual.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Symphony007: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Delafruita:
see folly of the highest level.what was nixon guilty of?definitely not stealing funds.definitely not looting.he was guilty of high-handedness and cover-up.thats a totally different scenario.besides what happened to him eventually?he was forced to resign,all those involved in the scandal faced the wrath of the law so wadafuq are u saying?
what about his vietnam war crimes, secretly getting rid of anti vietnam protesters, using the FBI to blackmail opponents, richard nixon had blood on his hands and you compare him to a man who stole money from his state which has been recovered. Stop spewing rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by tam4zeb: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rastamann: This is good for him! What about others like DANIELS, AKALA, KALU, TINUBU, OBJ, IBB, SOLUDO, SANUSI, ALLI, ANENEH, GEJ and a whole lot of others that have and are still looting the treasury?
i like your statement, ask them if they did not know wat happen then in the country was a political crises. And if you are not for the boss then you are in the black book.
Alamieyeseigha has been the best Governor so far that bayelsa state has ever gotten.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by tam4zeb: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
was it alamieyeseigha that makes it backward, is it not after he has left the position that people started crying and begging for food in the state. Nearly all the roads there was made by him and after him, its been up to 7years now, what did we see there?
Delafruita: and we wonder why the niger delta is sti shocked
ll backward
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by blackbeau1(f): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria.trust me,soon he'll be given a post as the director of one of the agencies.I'm surprised that some of you are actually surprised that this happened.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by lookmangiw(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
So it is true at last. God why did you send me to this fuc.ked up country, why?

Source:www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/yaradua-diya-alamieyeseigha-others-granted-state-pardon/
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by peruso: 1:03am On Mar 13, 2013
And I WILL SAY IT AGAIN:

Our PRESIDENCY IS JUST A JOKE.

WE SEE PETTY BAYELSA KIND OF POLITICS NOW BEING PLAYED AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Biggyd2: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2013
Well, says so much about the government in power. undecided People steal BB and are sent to jail to pine away for years. Why won't such peole be granted pardon?

Tomorrow they will tell us that they went to one church program to ask God for forgiveness and the circle continues thereafter. God is watching all of una for 5D. sad
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Gbawe2: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2013
black_beau: Welcome to Nigeria.trust me,soon he'll be given a post as the director of one of the agencies.I'm surprised that some of you are actually surprised that this happened.

Thank you. It was long coming. Alamieyeseigha has been working unofficially for GEJ for ages. This was always on the cards but the urgency to now give official power to every "trusted" minion that can help GEJ's 'sit-tight' ambition is what has led to this crude and condemnable show.

Why people find this surprising is beyond me because only fools and dishonest sycophants will not appreciate we have a very crude and disgraceful throwback dinosaur for a President. When I say it here all the time that I envy other African Nation for the calibre of Presidents they are now parading, people don't really appreciate what I mean. It is developments like this, and the Otedola-Farouk 'James Bond' saga plus the drama accompanying the rubbishing of the Ribadu report, that show we really went many, many steps backwards with GEJ. Totally, totally crude individual with matching wife to boot.
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2013
Nigeria!!! Which way foward? After looting our money, GEJ and his group (selfish politicians) still have the morale to pardon them. What of those high profile criminals and murderers in that are in jail, will they receive their pardon too?
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by BeraBera(f): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alamieyeseigha was deposed, hounded, tried and jailed. And it has beome obvious that he is remorseful and has been actively involved in restoring peace and tranquility in the Niger-Delat region. So, if the entire National Council of State decides to grant him state pardon, GEJ alone may not be able to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
BeraBera: Alamieyeseigha was deposed, hounded, tried and jailed. And it has beome obvious that he is remorseful and has been actively involved in restoring peace and tranquility in the Niger-Delat region. So, if the entire National Council of State decides to grant him state pardon, GEJ alone may not be able to stop it.

I present to u a remorseful alams. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/943724/alamieyesigha-urges-fed-govt-legalise/3#14739272
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by Afam4evaIsASlut: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
And when the army takes over and executes some of these clowns now........
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by joeyfire(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
So in other words the rest of us are mumu for not being mega thieves who steal billions abi? GEJ sef! I can't wait for 2015
Re: Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today by joeyfire(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
black_beau: Welcome to Nigeria.trust me,soon he'll be given a post as the director of one of the agencies.I'm surprised that some of you are actually surprised that this happened.

Hehehe don't be surprised if you hear Minister of Niger Delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries / Deputy Governor Of Enugu Impeached / Fg’ll Establish New Special Forces To Tackle Terrorism – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.