Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (24461 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
byvan:

Some women's attitude to life is baffling and this is a supposed graduate.

literacy and education (exposure/enlightenment etc) can be mutually exclusive at times

ish
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
biolabee:

literacy and education (exposure/enlightenment etc) can be mutually exclusive at times

ish

hhmmm, God will save your mouth, but its actually true.
"iwe kii se ogbon"
May God help us all.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
byvan:

She obviously didn't bros,at that point my mum had to keep nodding to her sob stories.Two of her babies were born right inside her house due to negligence,she ll always claim is an act of God because God is aware that she can't afford hospital bills.

Yeye people, when they're suppose to use their brain, they won't until it becomes a problem, then you'd see them every Friday going for prayer vigil and also blaming God for their inability to cater for their numerous children. yeye dey smell.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
greatgod2012:

hhmmm, God will save your mouth, but its actually true.
"iwe kii se ogbon"
May God help us all.

Dear Am, my mouth is clean.. i am a gentle boi o cheesy grin

Baba help us.. Amin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by tunapawizzy: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2013
if she has mouth odour that wont just go or if it smells like rotten fish down there

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by naylove(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2013
am sure this applies to both the married and the unmarried. ur partner can turn down ur intimacy approach if he/she has tasted another kitten or blokos thas far more and above ur own. why settle for less when u can have access to more. as much as its not right but it happens.

na experience they talk for here
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by fELiscatus: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2013
naylove: am sure this applies to both the married and the unmarried. ur partner can turn down ur intimacy approach if he/she has tasted another kitten or blokos thas far more and above ur own. why settle for less when u can have access to more. as much as its not right but it happens.

LOL grin

Amusing but true.
Why is a thread that has gotten to page four entering front page?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by tunapawizzy: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2013
byvan:

"Besides sex ages women faster".ha!!that means I ll be wrinkled old before my 30th birthday,nawaoooh.its suppose to be making us look fresher nah.I thought is sex with several men that age women faster??
u look 30 already dear
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by yuzedo: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2013
If i was unable to discreetly put on my 18inch prosthetic d..ick before she engaged me for intimacy... undecided
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by nikkypearl(f): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Yo menstrual flow shouldn't b an excuse,take dettol,clean up nd fire on grin
4me,he must bring home ice-cream!luv 2take ice cream b4 intimacy grin don't knw y tho'..so no ice cream,no intimacy ooo! !
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by AjanleKoko: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2013
Women and 'I'm tired' sha cheesy embarassed

Or 'I have a headache'. grin

nikkypearl: Yo menstrual flow shouldn't b an excuse,take dettol,clean up nd fire on grin
4me,he must bring home ice-cream!luv 2take ice cream b4 intimacy grin don't knw y tho'..so no ice cream,no intimacy ooo! !

Yuck embarassed angry
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by chucky234(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2013
Vikin: T topic: am still thinking....
For cheating, I will throw him out!!! Unless I don't know.

We never have enough of our self due to nature of our job, so the time he is around...na fire fire! Most times we have to call an ambulance to stand by! cool

Ambulance ke, dat na serious matter ooo
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ehigweventures(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
A nagging woman or a man on the other hand can be repulsive.I hate complain a lot especially when it is not necessary.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by chucky234(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2013
naylove: am sure this applies to both the married and the unmarried. ur partner can turn down ur intimacy approach if he/she has tasted another kitten or blokos thas far more and above ur own. why settle for less when u can have access to more. as much as its not right but it happens.

na experience they talk for here
waka jugbe go soon put you for trouble
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by victorazy(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2013
greatgod2012:

yes, i agree with cheating.
Concerning illness, i believe since he will know about it, he wont even make attempt, abi, what do you think?
Lol @ killing you for your mother, that is another area........being abusive......that will be a total turn off for me too, if it happens, thank Gd, it hasnt happened to me and i pray it never happen.
As regards paying back mood, your temprament must be melancholy, thats one of our weaknesses.........being revengeful.....hhhmmmm, well, its not advisable in marriage, its cankerworm that eats up the love btwn couples, but the most important thing is that one of the parties shouldnt just start it, its hard to live with.
May God help us all.

Ur the best!
No mind dat one saying "he wan kill her for her mother" how can a man make move to kill his luvly wife? U would hav stayed with her un-married since ur afraid to die (ur mother don already kill u).
Marriage is all about forgiveness not all about revenge cuz revenge has its way of re-occurring and it kills love slowly.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2013
greatgod2012:

im really learning here, sometimes, when im very tired, my hubby will say, "let me shake out tiredness out of your body thru great s..ex, i often think its because he's in d mood, but, to be sincere, i do feel relaxed after d heavenly feelings, as slimyem said, i usually think its more of what im conditioned to believe, i never knew its proved...........time to start asking for more, i guess....lol......olomi lo ma re....
May God help me.
may God help us all.
abeg if u dey call fornication like this no dey put God name 4 d tn especially dz ur may God help us all, na cos dem talk say if u dey married say fornication na legal na y una rebaptise d tn name 2 sex, fornication, ikwa iko, ihe arurumala, ihe iberibe is all same weda married or premarital or even extra marital, no dey put God cos una don 2 abuse d tn even doz of u wey dey suck punni, dey do dog style, akpi style and mbe style. If God like'am y en no gree make joseph sex mary b4 dem born Jesus? U should conclude with God 4give us all cos unu na eme mpu period

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ypzilanti: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Nothing oh! Even when I want to quarrel she will begin to work on me, and before you know it I am positioned behind her whispering 'Oh you are soooo sweet, baby' grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by chucky234(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
coogar: when her aunt flo arrives
when she's pregnant
When she is pregnant? Are you serious,come learner that's the period you need to pump that puss:y to stupor.
Haba put on your thinking cap na,or better still come to my class for some essential lectures.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
A Jamaican man was makin love to his wife
for de 1st time...
Suddenly he shouted,
"Jah Bless" and run out of the room, came
back with a giant bucket of water, poured it
on his wife's pussy.... His frightened wife shouted,"Watta gwan,
what u rasta man do dat for?"
De man answered, "bombo clat woman,
dis ting too sweet,
me gwan dilute it, remember me diabetic and
sweet ting a no gud for me rastaman.

5 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2013
aadetoyin:
1. If he is cheating
2. If am ill. Abi he wants to kill me for my mother. grin
3. If he turned me down the last time I was in the mood grin its payback time

Anyways its wrong to turn ur partner down sha. Cos I can't imagine been turned down
1.Dat one no be point o abeg if u no want make love go to ur papa house abi I never pay ur bride price ni?
2.Love making cure head ache,pains etc so I'll be gentle with her because she's sick
3.Dem no born u well... Women no get mood they must be ready everytime because God has given dem (menstrual) period to be *idle* dnt touch period

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Godyke(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2013
If very tired after a hectic day at work, driving almost 5hrs in traffic or after too much activity. I will systematically turn her advances down by referring her request to my oga at the top....thats all. grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ayodot(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways: Only and only If i get boil for mouth and the other side else,Nothing. Our quarrels no reach for kpekus side.Whether he vex for me or i vex for am,we must reach-out-and-chop clean mouth then continue the quarrel.

lmao
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by chucky234(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2013
byvan:

Make house wife block your mouth!!!!!sorry I cursed you,I hate that name house wife.I can never be a full time house wife.
ok we don hear
You be work wife abi na outside wife since you no be house wife.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by buklan4realyah(f): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways:
Solutions:
1.Give am b00by to deal with.You dont have to do anything than lie down and enjoy the feelings.
2.Use that anger positively.Mount that Jericho and ride it with all your soul and body.It cures anger.
3.cuddle up.the warmth and heat from both bodies would make you feel like it or doze off happily.

cheesy

hmmmmmmm! confirm professional u too much. luv dat wink
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by AjanleKoko: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways is by leaps and bounds the Star Wifey of this thread grin wink
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2013
byvan:

You can just tilt up your ass and let him do his thing while you close your eyes and wait for the end.I do that a lot during pregnancies and he doesn't mind once you have surrendered the Koko.There are hyper active mehnoooo!!!!

God!!!!!! Am eating yam and oil here.... Wat ar u saying?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2013
c++_crazy:
abeg if u dey call fornication like this no dey put God name 4 d tn especially dz ur may God help us all, na cos dem talk say if u dey married say fornication na legal na y una rebaptise d tn name 2 sex, fornication, ikwa iko, ihe arurumala, ihe iberibe is all same weda married or premarital or even extra marital, no dey put God cos una don 2 abuse d tn even doz of u wey dey suck punni, dey do dog style, akpi style and mbe style. If God like'am y en no gree make joseph sex mary b4 dem born Jesus? U should conclude with God 4give us all cos unu na eme mpu period

fornication?
With my own hubby?
I want to believe you dont really know what you are talking about.
May God help you.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by favynikky(f): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=ayobase]

Yeah, of course!
But the deed has been long done.

So, let's be more positive about this thread......no one like her man cheating on her!

Cheating is not an option on this thread then![/quothe will hv 2 undergo a test first b4 mkin love 2 him
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
debosky:

Both parties will simply need to adjust - if you are an 'everyday' man and your wife isn't or vice versa, then you will need to reach a compromise. Even though it's a hormonal thing, that's why we are supposed to exercise control.

@ topic

1. When I am dead tired and need to sleep
2. If I'm feeling unwell
feeling unwell do u mean like mental somtn?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
byvan: If he is cheating,then I ll consider him a disease vector,therefore I can't be intimate with him.I don't see how one can be intimate with a man who physically or emotionally abuses her.On the grounds of serious ill health,I ll pass.Apart from these,I can't deny him for any other reason.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
When he doesnt meet your last monetary request. He didnt have the money and you women pay him back by not giving him hole at night. None of them will say the truth now.

WICKED WOMEN!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.