Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria (6311 Views)

PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by takedat(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2013
^^^ INEC is acting a PDP script!
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by slimghost(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
take dat: ^^^ INEC is acting a PDP script!

APC have no script! buncha clueless fellows
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Paulebi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
I wonder how unreasonable Nigeria youths becoming. They seem to be enjoying the state that PDP has sent the Country into. Imagine a Country that adopted Democracy functioning otherwise... The Merging Parties have a great Mission and I know that PDP strategy of coming up with acronym crisis cannot stop. There are processes in Merging and that is what the real APC followed. They acted plain, open, transparent, wise, and legal. These are some ethics we needed in a real political Party. There is always a way out of any situation. Those involved in the merging are to me, politically and ideologically matured to know what next easy alternative to follow. "Since humans are learning to shoot without mistakes, the birds will learn to fly without perching". I NEED CHANGES IN GOVERNANCE OF NIGERIA, U HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOSE OTHERWISE!!!
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2015
PointB:
I'm afraid, I have to agree with PDP here.

APC leaders are bunch of jokers. They prefer to gallivant around rather than do simple things to secure their interest. If these guys (APC) cannot do even the basic stuff, how can they even begin to imagine they can lead a complex system like Nigeria.

Their incompetence in not securing party registration is gross!
Really? Tell me more

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2015
jmaine:

This part got me laughing . . . grin
Oh jmaine, i am also laughing

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagu1:
Who will allow those nonentities to rule Nigeria? sad

Abeg, next news.
Oops.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

I'm mostly for tangible things, not intangibles. I dont like the decision but those who took the decision have their reasons.

By the way, how does whether or not Alams and co are pardoned affect the delivery of second Niger Bridge or stable power? No effect whatsoever. You guys can decide to have a party over the issue but as for me, my eyes are fixed on the tangibles.
Bros you done enter ground?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
You guys should keep mocking ald laughing. Come 2016, you guys would be laughing your way to kirikiri or self imposed exile.

Prophet omenka

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

Really? Tell me more

Obiagelli:

Oops.

Obiagelli:

Oh jmaine, i am also laughing

You dey look for trouble. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2015
MrGarri1:
He who laughs last, laughs best...

*AskBarcaFans*
Gbam

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

You dey look for trouble. grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2015
slimghost:

APC have no script! buncha clueless fellows
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

Prophet omenka
Lol. Obiagelli the archaeologist. cheesy

After all they said and did, we made it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2015
PointB:
I'm afraid, I have to agree with PDP here.

APC leaders are bunch of jokers. They prefer to gallivant around rather than do simple things to secure their interest. If these guys (APC) cannot do even the basic stuff, how can they even begin to imagine they can lead a complex system like Nigeria.

Their incompetence in not securing party registration is gross!
Who is incompetent now?? You guys are simply too ignorant to even argue with.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Obiagelli the archaeologist. cheesy

After all they said and did, we made it. smiley
Lol, they have shifted to attacking the Apc manifesto, these guys are so funny.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagu1:
Who will allow those nonentities to rule Nigeria? sad

Abeg, next news.
How market?? cheesytongue

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by coolitempa(f): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
victory is sooooooooo sweet.... grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2015
coolitempa:
victory is sooooooooo sweet.... grin
I swear

4 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

heheheehehe!! grin grin

Sadly, EGuerilla deactivated his account. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

That is because you guys oblige them with replies. Wish some of you would adopt some of my measures, these guys would have fizzled out in a matter of weeks. Only a mad man would keep talking to himself when no one is replying him.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by sheymoni(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Pdp going into extinction..... going...going......going......gone forever

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
Afam4evaIsASlut:
Sooooo..... an acronym cannot be used becauseeeeee....?.??

Nigerians are so backwards its crazy. As far as theres not another "All Progressive Congress" even 500 INECs shouldnt be enough to stop them from registering the party.
They not only registered, they went ahead to win! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
heheheehehe!! grin grin

Just when all the hard work started paying off. sad

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2015
masterdre:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in a ridiculing tone, Tuesday, said the newly formed All Progressives Congress, APC, is an illusion and its leaders ‘politically naïve’.
The ruling party lambasted the APC leaders saying they left out something as basic as registering their name and that their APC will not exist, as the acronym has already been taken.
Get the full story at: http:///OYk6t
hahaha! Apc was not only registered but also contested the election and won. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Soon the ACN and Lai Muhammed will release a press statement accusing PDP/GEJ of being responsible for the inability of Tinubu to defecate.

Since ACN/CPC are strategizing to cease power, shouldn't the PDP also strategize to retain power?

What happened when the group of 11 APC governors preempted the president's planned visit to Borno and Yobe? Certainly many folks on this forum didn't see anything wrong in that. Some actually praised them for being politically smart.

Therefore, the preemptive registration of the African People's Congress (APC) to frustrate the registration of All Progressive Congress (APC) is a political rough tackle which the opposition has to deal with
... So says Chief TANoid back then! cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
heheheehehe!! grin grin

I just noticed that too.
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
blame it on the tyrant who keeps banning him. He must have been frustrated about the incessant bans on him.

Too bad!

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
That is because you guys oblige them with replies. Wish some of you would adopt some of my measures, these guys would have fizzled out in a matter of weeks. Only a mad man would keep talking to himself when no one is replying him.
Honestly i have learnt my lesson.
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
blame it on the tyrant who keeps banning him. He must have been frustrated about the incessant bans on him.

Too bad!
Some of us suffered the same but still endured because we had very firm belief in the course. But one can't deny the fact some of you played very key roles in ensuring we didn't abandon the struggle. Your encouragement in times of despair did wonders. smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by TheOtherview: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:

MzJackBaueress (Berem)/Omenka - I had to deactivate that account because the head honcho and some of his mods decided to muzzle it.
If you study my posts under this handle, though, you will note that I did re-appear to help neutralise the TAN-movement; at the point where the struggle for our nation's renewal entered its most critical phase.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat ~ Sun Tzu wink

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2015
TheOtherview:

MzJackBaueress (Berem)/Omenka - I had to deactivate that account because the head honcho and some of his mods decided to muzzle it.
If you study my posts under this handle, though, you will note that I did re-appear to help neutralise the TAN-movement; at the point where the struggle for our nation's renewal entered its most critical phase.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat ~ Sun Tzu wink
He lives!! cheesy. Good to know. smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2015
TheOtherview:

We are both guilty of deactivating our main monikers. grin grin

All the same,good to know you didn't leave nairaland after the "head honcho" keeps disturbing you with bans. cool

Enjoy your week sir! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu:No Roads In Abia State But Look at Roads he Built In his Mansion / Operation Crocodile Smiles Lands In Edo And Abuja, Calmness Returns / Lagos Assembly Passes ₦1.7 Trillion Budget For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.