Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria (6297 Views)

PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
TheOtherview:

MzJackBaueress (Berem)/Omenka - I had to deactivate that account because the head honcho and some of his mods decided to muzzle it.
If you study my posts under this handle, though, you will note that I did re-appear to help neutralise the TAN-movement; at the point where the struggle for our nation's renewal entered its most critical phase.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat ~ Sun Tzu wink
Wow, he's here. Nice to know you are still around.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Omenka and Obiagelli, the most stu.pid set of ppl I have ever come across....wondering how old they are, I mean bringing forth 2013 thread shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2015
TheOtherview:

MzJackBaueress (Berem)/Omenka - I had to deactivate that account because the head honcho and some of his mods decided to muzzle it.
If you study my posts under this handle, though, you will note that I did re-appear to help neutralise the TAN-movement; at the point where the struggle for our nation's renewal entered its most critical phase.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat ~ Sun Tzu wink
Oh this is you.... wink we will start dealing with you again cool
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
Omenka and Obiagelli, the most stu.pid set of ppl I have ever come across....wondering how old they are, I mean bringing forth 2013 thread shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided

CHESSBOARD:
this is chessboard..... welcome back bro, I used to support APC but I have seen the light, There is no atom of chasnge in APC just bunch of criminals wanting to use an old Buhari and a Pastor to hoodwink the masses..... The little evil(GEJ) I know is better than the big devil ( OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu, PDP Migrants) I dont know
Once again welcome back bro and other expected returnees

Lol.
www.nairaland.com/2153519/gospel-change-according-saint-apc/1#30839493

4 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lol.
Lmao. I thought it won't be nice taunting these guys, but since they have shown us in no uncertain terms they are impervious to good behaviour, we'd pretend we aren't as well. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lol.
We have as a team accepted defeat pls can we move on thats what am saying.... you should be opening thread on how your president, GMB will move the country better than GEJ not some childish mockumentary
Modified: And i stand by those words cool
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
Lmao. I thought it won't be nice taunting these guys, but since they have shown us in no uncertain terms they are impervious to good behaviour, we'd pretend we aren't as well. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by TheOtherview: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Oh this is you.... wink we will start dealing with you again cool

I never hid that fact, mumu.

TheOtherview:
It was a hard slug which resulted in both real and virtual (human) casualties, because the ruling party never adopted any sense of fair play.

To the progressives on these boards, who took on a well-oiled social media machinery - with limitless access to funds derived from our commonwealth - I doff my cap. It was not an easy battle. And it was common knowledge that the scales were tilted in favour of renegades who wore various appellations (TANoids, 'Hope For Nigeria',...etc) by forum arbitrators whose impartiality was... cool

Although I walked away at one point, in order to advance the struggle for actualization elsewhere, with the avalanche of negative propaganda which the opposition party faced, I was forced to do a re-think. Like other progressives who posted above, I also embraced the more combative and, unarguably, adversarial approach that the battle for Nigeria's political centre-ground became. In the fullness of time, I hope those on the other side of the fence; who turned a 'battle of ideas' into an into acrimonious engagement of wits, would be sufficiently chastened to reflect on the errors of their ways. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E?list=PLfv8hhuTqJGapfkVCl-wlhjekbNK-2LGp

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy
G
Forget it , u wont see more GEJist here, this thread is meant for Joke Idiocy section

OOH....out of Here cool
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by TheOtherview: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Keep up the good work Obiagelli/Omenka/MzJackBaueress wink

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2015
TheOtherview:
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2015
TheOtherview:
cool cool
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by omenka(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

We have as a team accepted defeat pls can we move on thats what am saying.... you should be opening thread on how your president, GMB will move the country better than GEJ not some childish mockumentary
Modified: And i stand by those words cool
No one needs to open any threads to say anything. APC doesn't intend to run a government purely based on propaganda, like showcasing roads in Cameroon or Kano state government projects as FG's projects. Buhari's works would speak for themselves.

Sore losers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by fineguy11(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2015
This thread is so funny.....glad how tinz paned out...u wont see dose PDP e-warriors here,,dey're hiding and reading this frm dier various rat holes...............wats going on with fayose,its been long i heard frm dat nigger with a diarrhea mouth..

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Demdem(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2015
PointB:
I'm afraid, I have to agree with PDP here.

APC leaders are bunch of jokers. They prefer to gallivant around rather than do simple things to secure their interest. If these guys (APC) cannot do even the basic stuff, how can they even begin to imagine they can lead a complex system like Nigeria.

Their incompetence in not securing party registration is gross!

PointB, obviously u were daft when u stated this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Simplicity+Humility+intergrity =GMB

Patriotism+Effectiveness+tranparency=APC

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Cry on ;grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
Who is incompetent now?? You guys are simply too ignorant to even argue with.
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Demdem:

PointB, obviously u were daft when u stated this rubbish.
cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
... So says Chief TANoid back then! cheesy
That dude well be selling gala now at mile 12. Insincer9gerian

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2015
TheOtherview:

u hav nt change. Pal it looks like we are both fans of Sun Tzu

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On May 20, 2020
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Allegedly Files For Divorce, Says He’s Too Fetish / Appeal Court Upholds Sanwo-olu’s Election / Orji Uzor Kalu:No Roads In Abia State But Look at Roads he Built In his Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.