Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun (2192 Views)

A Female Corp Member Died In Awgu Camp, Enugu. (picture) / Awgu Camp: How Do You Survive in the Bankless Community? / Awgu Camp: 2013 Batch A Members, Share Ur Ppa Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by Johnnywheels: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
Awgu Camp, Enugu is a BIG JOKE. Humans are grossly and heavily abused. A lady close to me is down (and probably dead), and the Red Cross are trying to revive her. She is looking lifeless after laying with us facedown under the heat of the sun for 2hrs. We dnt know if she's dead or nt: This is jst a lil of all we go through here, all because of a wicked, heartless, and overzealious camp commandant! It seems all corpers here are helpless and defensless Against this WICKEDNESS! We are being battered and are suffering jst because we are patriotic enough to serve our country. Only God will see us through this Madness! Sorry, i cudnt take pictures.
Re: Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by tayoccu(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
She no fit die jor!
She'll be alright.
No be una "sign under the sun and in the rain..." Agreement?
Re: Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by dc555: 4:19am On Mar 13, 2013
tayoccu: She no fit die jor!
She'll be alright.
No be una "sign under the sun and in the rain..." Agreement?
abi. To serve no be by force.
Re: Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by ebereeze1983g: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2013
So because dey sign am make dem die

1 Like

Re: Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by ManTiger(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
What a pity!
You can exempt from any camp activities including punishment, if you're not fit.
I was told this when i was about to leave home for Camp (Ogun) several yrs ago. And i did just that wach time there is a need for that.

1 Like

Re: Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by alaricsaltzman: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
That's weird...I'm a batch c corper and we didn't go thru any of dat in enugu camp...I barely went for parade, lectures or anyfin whatsoever...probably u peeps av a diff commandant...plz what's his name??
Re: Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by Montalo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
undecidedShe must have fainted. Fainting on the ground na normal thing. No need of panicking.
Re: Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by clily: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
alaric saltzman: That's weird...I'm a batch c corper and we didn't go thru any of dat in enugu camp...I barely went for parade, lectures or anyfin whatsoever...probably u peeps av a diff commandant...plz what's his name??

My dear, ur on point..Am batch B and I didn't experience such purnishment either cos our commandant in agwu(Enugu)camp wasn't as d OP stated at all, he wz so friendly wit us, includin d soilders there..I realy enjoyed my camping days
Re: Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by alaricsaltzman: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2013
I tire ooo...where in enugu wia u posted 2?
Re: Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun by daguru(m): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2013
am a batch C corper,i enjoyed every minute in agwu camp,wondering wat u al wud av done to pass thru such treatment,but dnt worry she isnt dead,if am to serve agin,Enugu is still the best place to serve

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Oldest Corps Member? / Can't Believe A Graduate Really Wrote This... / Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.