Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... (2192 Views)

NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance / Corpers Going To Kwara Camp Through Iyano Ipaja / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by bappahman: 10:29am On May 11, 2012
the Nigerian youths under the
auspices of NYSC have dimmed it fit
not to go to work next week except
the FG pays us our much expected
financial reward (allowee) between
tomorrow the 11th of may 2012 and
monday the 14th of may 2012. It's not
just right! We can't just work under
this condition. We are broke and
people are beginning to see us as
touts because many of our members
now claim "staffs" in public buses and
you know how insulting that is. Some
of us go to restaurants and eat on
credit or we just simply give any
available excuse like we forgot our
wallets or some other flimsy excuse.
Please and please,whether otondo or
senior corper,just pass this message
on till it gets to one stupid bureaucrat
sitting on our money. WE CAN'T
TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE.
National Association of Aggrieved
Youth Corpers

5 Likes

Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by bappahman: 11:32am On May 11, 2012
A peacefull match to the nysc offices of the federation on wednesday at 10.am if allowances are not paid
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by bappahman: 11:36am On May 11, 2012
Nawa wo

Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by Sugardiva(f): 12:24pm On May 11, 2012
which month allawee has not been paid?
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by nel76(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2012
Monday is too far. The strike commenced two days ago in delta and rivers state. Alarm don they blow especially we batch A that was almost if not all posted to both primary and secondary schools .....no accommodation. We are now securities keeping an eye on the small kids so that they will not run out of class.... Very soon, NYSC will turn corp members to nannies; batch B watch....mtcheeeeeeeeeewwww
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by rhymz(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2012
It is realy annoying how these dishonest bunch keep our money in a fix deposit to accrue some interest before we get paid. Na God go punish them. Imagine they posted me to a village in Sabon Birnin, sokoto state. From sabon birnin to my PPA to and fro costs me 300 bucks, me already na once in a wk parol things na im i dey....next wk i no go go anywhere until i get that alert....even the state and lga allawee dem no pay...the batch b set wey we meet dem dey owe them like 3months state allawee...their father...let the protest begin jare.
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by CyberG: 2:41pm On May 11, 2012
All this happening under the fresh air president? Well, the programme will be scrapped finally when the government can. O longer afford it because the money has been embezzled.
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by bappahman: 3:46pm On May 11, 2012
The report is that the office of the accountant general had allocated the money for nysc to the airport authority due to electrical problems in airports across the country
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by stolenstone: 5:00pm On May 11, 2012
guys make una chilaxx, na federal problem! You'll get ur allawee before next week runs out! There was a general delay over d payment of april salary to federal workers, infact most of them never see d salary chop sef. Okonjo Iweala even apologized as to d delay, I dunno but I think thats part of wetin dey cause una delay in allawee. Una too na federal property na!
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by rhymz(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2012
bappahman: The report is that the office of the accountant general had allocated the money for nysc to the airport authority due to electrical problems in airports across the country
guy what exactly are you saying??lol
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by bappahman: 5:48pm On May 11, 2012
Wat am saying is dat no money for we corpers till they source is..
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by bappahman: 6:43pm On May 11, 2012
My frnd i assure u it has nothing to do with redeployment...its cash problem
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by oghos2k(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2012
I'm already on strike from work
Re: Nysc Corpers Going On Strike On Monday..... by naptu2: 8:33pm On May 16, 2012
"Nigeria is broke" https://www.nairaland.com/938309/nigeria-cash-strapped%2Ccant-pay-monthly-state

(1) (Reply)

Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun / Can't Believe A Graduate Really Wrote This... / Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.