Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. (94505 Views)

Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have / Please Vote For My Baby She Deserves It This Time / Please Which Good Cream Can I Use For My Kids 9m - 3yrs?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. by JesseThunder(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Please what is this flower? Eela is really causing my son pain
Re: Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. by Lamanii22(f): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
omogemi:
THAT THING CAN BE QUITE STUBBORN TO TREAT.IT A FUNGAL INFECTION. THERE IS A PARTICULAR LEAF THAT'S BOILED AND USED IN BATHING THE BABY. ITS KIND OF RED IN COLOUR I DONT KNOW IF U CAN GET IT AROUND. ASK NURSING OR ELDERLY MOTHERS TO DISCRIBE IT TO U. I GOT MINE FROM MY CHURCH COMPOUND. NEXT I USE SHEA BUTTER, COCONUT OIL AND TRIBACT(IT A NEW PRODUCT) MIXED TOGETHER. SOME PEOPLE USE FUNBACT A OR EPIDERM (SMALL AMOUNTS). NORMALLY THE ACTUAL THING IS SHEA BUTTER MIXED WITH ANY OF THESE CREAMS I MENTIONED BUT I ADD EXTRA EFFECT BY ADDING COCONUT OIL BCOZ OF ITS PROPERTIRES. PLEASE TRY IT. ITS NOT BABY OIL THAT CAUSES IT.
ANOTHER THING IS IF UR BABY SWEATS ALOT DURING THE NITE, TRY AND HELP CHANGE HER CLOTHES, NOT DIAPER EXCEPT OF COURSE IF U NEED TO. MOST TIMES SWEAT CAUSES IT.
PLS DONT GO TO HERBAL PEOPLE. IS IT AL OVER THE BODY OR THE HAIRLINE?

Yes! One colorful flower like that.... It works like magic... You can get in a school compound... Or around you shaa
Re: Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. by MGeey(f): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2022
DAVE5:

Hospital help would be very very slow while the baby suffer

Took my baby to hospital, injections and other stuffs were administered, meanwhile it kept eating more space on his body

Got a flower, boiled and used, the thing cleared with speed

Please put me through with detailed explanation on how you used it to bath baby. My baby has it too. Thank you.
Re: Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
greatgod2012:
Get shearbutter, mix a small portion of sivoderm, it works like magic......sivoderm is more mild on baby's skin than nixoderm.
Beware of these elewe-omos, you never know d composition of what they will give you to give you baby to drink, if its only cream they give you, its better, but once "agbo" is involved, you need to be more careful, its baby we are talking about here.
May God help us all.

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.